How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-03-2012
backstage pass

^^I agree, YoninahAliza--I thought the way the town reacted in ep 13 to Mary Margaret, which continued in this week's ep--was an example of the way our society has a double-standard. I didn't see anyone painting a mean word on David's car! But I'm hoping the writers straighten that out somehow, probably when it's revealed what happened to Kathryn. She did leave a note giving David and Mary Margaret her blessing after all, which Regina burned. When Granny lit Mary Margret's candle in this week's ep, it was so sweet and a step toward making the whole situation up to her I think.

Can't wait to watch that whole Paleyfest panel when I get a chance--seems great!

09-03-2012
V.I.P.

Once Upon a Time - TV Guide Cover And Photo Shoot

spoilertv

10-03-2012
backstage pass

^ LOVE those photos of the Charming family!

Here are the sneak peeks of tomorrow's ep:

This is is actually an extended version of the first sneak peek.

After seeing these, three things are clear:
1. Granny is badass.
2. Something is significant about the hood.
3. This ep is going to be awesome!

10-03-2012
V.I.P.

wow thank you for the sneakpeaks!

11-03-2012
fashion icon

This weeks episode was so, so awesome. I was really looking forward to seeing what Red's story was and I have to say I was not disappointed. It was such an interesting twist! I'll admit I didn't see the storyline that Red was really a wolf coming. I really liked this story far more then the original (shush... don't tell anyone). It was certainly more heartbreaking and it makes Red into a more dynamic character I think then in the original Little Red Riding Hood story. And... I wonder how Red will deal with the death of Peter. Not well I'm guessing. Also, what about the heart in the box that Ruby found. I really don't think that Kathryn is dead however I do think that Regina has something to do with the box. Maybe it's her fathers heart? Because it can't be Graham's since she crushed his. Anyways... I cannot wait to see what happens next!

fashion insider

Team Ruby.
Granny looked pretty gangsta with that crossbow.
I loved tonight's episode. A few twits and turns had made this a great episode.

Ruby: "I should be having adventures with lemurs!"
(Cue the music: CLICK)

Last edited by BaBorrow; 12-03-2012 at 07:45 AM.
12-03-2012
V.I.P.

^

I enjoyed the episode on Red's backstory a lot. It was an interesting twist on Little Red Riding Hood.
-I liked that Red was the wolf. I didn't see it coming. I thought it was going to end up being Peter, which I thought was typical and disappointing, so the twist made me super happy!
-Seeing how Red and Snow White met was interesting.
-I like how Red has made a transformation by the end of the episode. She is more grown up and mature. And dresses differently!
-Mary Margaret's fingerprints on the box with the heart in it... I wonder what is going to happen with that.

Last edited by wickedcrazyness; 12-03-2012 at 08:29 PM.
13-03-2012
V.I.P.

Once Upon a Time - Episode 1.17 - Hat Trick - Promotional Photos

spoilertv

13-03-2012
V.I.P.

Once Upon A Time - Episode 1.18 - Stable Boy - Press Release

Quote:
EMMA CONTINUES HER SEARCH FOR EVIDENCE TO PROVE MARY MARGARET'S INNOCENCE IN KATHRYN'S MURDER, AND REGINA MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN BETROTHVING A ROYAL OR BETRAYING HER MOTHER AND MARRYING A COMMONER, ON ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

Barbara Hershey Guest Stars as Fairytale Land Regina's Mother, Cora

Alan Dale ("Lost") Guest Stars as District Attorney Albert Spencer/King George

Richard Schiff ("The West Wing") Guest Stars as King Leopold

"The Stable Boy" - Emma continues her exhaustive search for evidence that will prove Mary Margaret's innocence in the murder of David's wife, Kathryn. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was and before evil blackened her soul, Regina must choose between betraying her mother, Cora (Barbara Hershey), and marrying for true love, or betrothing royalty and living a regal - but loveless - life; and the event that caused the Evil Queen to loathe Snow White is revealed, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, APRIL 1 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Eion Bailey as August, Jared Gilmore as Henry Mills and Raphael Sbarge as Jiminy Cricket/Archie Hopper.

Guest starring are Anastasia Griffith as Kathryn/Abigail, Meghan Ory as Ruby/Red, Tony Perez as valet/father, Giancarlo Esposito as Sidney/The Mirror, Alan Dale as Albert Spencer/King George, Barbara Hershey as Cora, Noah Bean as Daniel/stable boy, Richard Schiff as King Leopold and Bailee Madison as young Snow White.

"The Stable Boy" was written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz and directed by Dean White.
spoilertv

13-03-2012
backstage pass

Yes--the Red Riding Hood ep was STUNNING! WHAT A TWIST!!! Still thrilled by it!

Here's a vid I made for the ep if anyone wants to see it. SPOILERS of course:

^I notice in that press release for ep 18 that Kathryn is back--I'm hoping she's alive and the truth gets sorted out in that ep. Also, I see we finally get Charming's "father" in the real world--not so thrilled with that might mean. I also CAN NOT WAIT to find out the source of the EQ's hatred of Snow. I stand by my theory: The Evil Queen can't have kids, Snow found out and let it slip out. We'll see if I'm right.

14-03-2012
fashion insider

I looooved the Red Riding Hood twist. I never saw that coming.

16-03-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaBorrow View Post
Team Ruby.
Granny looked pretty gangsta with that crossbow.
I loved tonight's episode. A few twits and turns had made this a great episode.

Ruby: "I should be having adventures with lemurs!"
(Cue the music: CLICK)

Granny did look badass.

I liked that we got to see some of Rubys/Red's backstory, I've been waiting on that, since we have seen her in some of Mary and David's back stories.
The twist was great! Sucks for Mary, does anyone remember the vault from which Regina took Graham's heart? It looked like there were more compartments for other hearts. So I wonder whose is in the box. I hope its not Kathryns.

18-03-2012
backstage pass

Here are the sneak peeks for tonight's ep!

I don't like the turn Snow is taking in these, but I think we'll see that what she's doing is more the effect of Rumple's potion than anything. From what Charming says in the first one, I think we see Snow and Charming kiss, though it seems like she knocks him out. I can't wait to see their first kiss when Snow remembers him!

18-03-2012
V.I.P.

The plot feels like it's been moving at a bit of a snail's pace lately.

19-03-2012
fashion insider

I don't have much to say on this week's episode other than "It's okay." But I will say that next week's episode looks a lot more entertaining.

YouTube/TVPromoHD

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
time