How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-05-2012
V.I.P.

Last nights episode was good!

-I liked how the episode started with Regina's dream... Everyone taking down the Evil Queen.
-The fairy army made me laugh. It sounded like a swarm of bees was coming.
-Snow White eats the apple to save her Prince Charming. Snow is far too pure of heart for believing that the Evil Queen would keep her word.
-The episode ended with Henry trying to prove his point to Emma by eating the pastry with the poison apples in it.

I wonder if something bad is really happening to Henry. Regina didn't intend for anyone but Emma to eat it. BUT she did tell Mr.Gold that she was using the apples, because she knew they would definitely get rid of Emma for good.

Last edited by wickedcrazyness; 07-05-2012 at 12:55 AM.

07-05-2012
backstage pass

^Last night was a FANTASTIC ep! I think that ending was meant to keep us hanging on, but I have SERIOUS doubts that the writers would kill the kid. Henry is such an active and positive character too. I think Henry will almost die and Emma will kiss him, waking him up, which will FINALLY make her believe in the curse. We'll find out next week! It was great to see the Mad Hatter again too.

I also, of course, adored the Snow/Charming stuff in this ep, especially when Charming was also in pain when Snow bit the apple. I think next week is going to be HUGE for them--and in terms of story in general. That promo didn't even show all the guest stars we know are in the ep! I absolutely CAN NOT WAIT to see what happens!

11-05-2012
backstage pass

Here are the sneak peeks for Sunday's finale!!

These are not enough! The first one is SO touching! And who wants to bet it's the Huntsman helping Charming in that last one?

Also, in expected but still awesome news, the show has been renewed for a second season!!

13-05-2012
V.I.P.

^I'm so glad that the show has been renewed for a second season, even though I was expecting it. :p

I can't wait until tomorrow nights finale!

Last edited by wickedcrazyness; 13-05-2012 at 12:40 AM.
13-05-2012
V.I.P.

A few photos from the finale...

Season 1 - Episode 22 - "A Land Without Magic"

celebritycity.com

Belle and The Huntsman are both on the cast list for the finale!

Last edited by wickedcrazyness; 13-05-2012 at 12:50 AM.
13-05-2012
fashion insider

That means Jamie Dornan is back! I haven't watched it since he left so I don't know what's happening but that is exciting!

13-05-2012
windowshopping

The countdown begins...simply cannot wait for tonight's season finale. It's going to be AMAZINGGGGG!

13-05-2012
fashion icon

The season finale was AMAZING! I didn't expect everything that happened to happen. I really thought it would almost be more of a cliffhanger (but trust me I'm not complaining). I'm so glad that Emma finally accepted that the fairytales were real... and only a few minutes into the episode! And that it true love ended up being the curse-breaker too. I love that it shows that "true love" comes in all different forms... between a couple and between a mother and a child. Though I'm surprised that none of the doctors/nurses in the room didn't try to stop the evil queen from leaving after they "woke up." If I were them I would have been so mad at her. Though, I suppose they probably didn't realize it was her fault. It's going to be interesting to see what happens next season with all that magic floating about too. And I love that they mirrored the first season- fairytale world and true loves kiss with the real world and true loves kiss. And how in the second season it will probably mirror the storyline of how Snow and Charming took back the kingdom. Such a cool idea! Overall... I think they ended the season with a bang... can't wait till the fall!

V.I.P.

^I agree with all of that!!!

The finale was great!

-Emma slaying a dragon!!! And Prince Charming fighting one! (The dragon being Maleficent, by the way).
-Charming saving Snow with true loves kiss, but Emma also saving Henry with it, showing that love comes in many forms.
-Mr.Gold/Rumplestiltskin releasing magic into the real world. (which Regina/Evil Queen looked a little too happy about.)
-Belle, The Huntsman and Anderson (aka Mad Hatter) all make an appearance.

Anyway, it was very good! There are soooo many storyline options. I am very excited for season 2!

Last edited by wickedcrazyness; 13-05-2012 at 10:43 PM.
15-05-2012
backstage pass

I agree with you two, the finale was AWESOME! Seeing Emma and her dad fighting the same dragon was just cool--she's a Charming through and through! And when the curse broke and Snow and Charming remembered each other!!! It was so nice to see Jamie Dornan again, even if just for a moment. I even loved the Rumple and Belle stuff which I wasn't completely expecting (their age difference creeps me out bit). I am SOOOOOOOO intrigued to see where they go next season. I think your idea, YoninahAliza, about Snow and Charming taking back the kingdom will mirror the battle starting full force in Storybrooke, is spot on. CAN'T WAIT!

Here's a Snow/Charming vid I made for the finale, if you'd like to see it.

16-05-2012
V.I.P.

^Yay thank you very much

16-05-2012
backstage pass

^No, thank you! I'm glad you liked it!

19-05-2012
V.I.P.

Loved the season finale! It was soo good, I also like how they showed love has many forms. Belle and Rumple's reunion was great, I was not expecting Jefferson to do that. I'm curious about the release of all that magic, I can't wait to see how that play out in the second season. Emma fighting Maleficent was awesome, I really like how that paralleled Prince Charming fighting Maleficent as well.

09-09-2012
fashion insider

Did anyone else buy the Season 1 DVD/Blu-Ray?

V.I.P.

^It is not out in stores here yet, but I plan to! Such a good show. I am excited for season 2!

In the season 1 finale, Rumplestiltskin made such a big mistake by bringing magic to Storybrooke. Before he had done that the Evil Queen was essentially powerless. Now she will be at full strength to torment everyone again.

Last edited by wickedcrazyness; 10-09-2012 at 01:26 AM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
time