How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-10-2012
fashion icon

^I know right? Captain Hook was extreamly good looking. And now that he's off to Neverland I wonder who will be playing Peter Pan? And I hope that they have Wendy and the Lost Boys as well! I was really pleased with this episode, it was really interesting and I sort of sympathized with Captain Hook (but maybe it was his good looks getting in the way?). I like how the writers of OUAT tend to write complex characters.

And as for next weeks storyline, if Doctor Whale is Frankenstein then I wonder who his monster is? Maybe he's connected to Rumple somehow? It just seems like everyone has some sort of connection to him. And it looks like he's connected to Regina too. This could be a really interesting storyline, can't wait to see what they do with it!

22-10-2012
fashion insider

Another great episode in Rumple's storyline.

I don't know why Hook is in the picture when the episode is clearly about Frankenstein.

YouTube/televisionpromos

tfs star

I just had a look at the Canadian promo and I can't quite tell but is that Captain Hook that Mary Margaret, Emma & co find?
Looks like the next episode will have a lot going on.

http://www.wetpaint.com/once-upon-a-...g-hearts-video

22-10-2012
fashion insider

^Yes, they find him. Looks like he's pretending to be the only survivor but maybe Emma's lie detector nose will set off and that's why they tie him up.

24-10-2012
backstage pass

Hook was GREAT-- a fabulous addition to the cast, and a great origin story for him. Rumple being "the Crocodile" was a nice twist. It's also good that we got an explanation for the fact that Hook hasn't aged since losing his hand--he went to Neverland. I guess we'll have to wait and see how he made it back the the FairyTale world--not liking that he's in cohoots with Cora, though. And it was strange to have a whole ep without Snow, Emma, and Regina.

As for Whale, yep it looks like he's Frankenstein. I guess that could be good if done well, but I hope the writers don't stray too far from the fairytales the show was originally based on--there's still plenty of those we haven't seen.

Anyway, here's a Hook character vid I made for his ep that just aired. Enjoy it!

24-10-2012
V.I.P.

Sneak Peek of next week with Hook: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=vKF-ft8RY-o

Good to see Emma lie detector is actually working now.

25-10-2012
fashion insider

^Good... and convenient. Pretty obvious that they are setting up for Hook/Emma

27-10-2012
backstage pass

Here are the sneak peeks for Sunday's ep. (The same stupid repeating thing is happening at the end of these! GRR!):

Looks pretty interesting--love when Charming punches Whale, although someone needs to point out that he was living with and having sex with Kathryn that whole time too! The writers are managing to keep the seperate stories happening at the same time--one is Storybrooke and one in present FairtyTale Land--both intriguing. Eager to see this ep!

28-10-2012
fashion insider

I never saw so hot Captain Hook

28-10-2012
fashion insider

I hope they do a Robin Hood episode.

The Plot: Snow meets Robin in her earlier days while she was still on the run. He teaches her how to rob from the rich and, how to shoot arrows.

That would be my version of the story.

fashion insider

Hurley as the Giant? Cool, it suits him.

YouTube/televisionpromos

backstage pass

I loved last night's ep. It's good to know who Whale is and that he's a OK guy. I also have the TINIEST bit of sympathy for Regina now, and I never did before.

Next week looks FABULOUS. We'll get to see who Henry's dad is--I'm guessing it's the guy in the promo above, though if we'll learn who he really is yet is probably doubtful--and it's a bit of Jack and the Beanstalk so that's cool. Plus, more Hook and August is even supposed to be back in this ep! Excited all around!

01-11-2012
fashion insider

Can't wait for the next weeks episode.

04-11-2012
backstage pass

Here's the sneak peeks for tonight's ep!

Only two this week but at least we get to see the guy from the season premiere again. It seems like he's Henry's dad but you never know on this show!

05-11-2012
fashion insider

Tonight's episode was okay. I wasn't that crazy about it. What did catch my attention was the dream/nightmare Henry and Aurora shared. A red room with no doors or windows, but burning curtains and, a shadowy figure of a woman. I couldn't find any stories that would give me a hint, but I did find an unknown quote. "If you wake up in a red room, no doors, no windows...Don't panic...You're in my Heart!" So, maybe it's the Queen of Hearts.

Last edited by BaBorrow; 05-11-2012 at 05:45 AM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
time