How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

05-12-2011
V.I.P.

Poor Mary Margaret! My heart broke for her!

Although it is interesting that Charming's wife is far nicer in the new reality than the old one...so it is kind of hard to hate her, right? I thought maybe she was a fake, but turns out...not really.

05-12-2011
backstage pass

i think there's something about her. my theory is that she was secretly in love with someone in the fairytale world. that's why she was so angry about the marriage of convenience with charming.

i'm so looking forward to episode 7 but i'm scared someone i like will die.

05-12-2011
fashion insider

This episode was heartbreaking.

I cannot wait for the Sheriff centric episode.

05-12-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinthia View Post
i think there's something about her. my theory is that she was secretly in love with someone in the fairytale world. that's why she was so angry about the marriage of convenience with charming.

i'm so looking forward to episode 7 but i'm scared someone i like will die.
I'm scared of that too but I cannot wait! I want it to be sunday already!

fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepaperstars View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again, epi 7 is the big one. The one that made me squeal. I think this show is just going from strength to strength as are the cast, they're all rather fabulous. I know whats coming up and it's so exciting!
But is it still a good episode if he dies?!!!

06-12-2011
fashion insider

I was surprised about Charming's story. He's not even prince, but he looks like one

06-12-2011
V.I.P.

#127 I hope he doesn't. I will be upset!!!... Though an episode of a show can still be good when that happens. I just don't want that particular character to.

06-12-2011
backstage pass

I'm like everyone else--the last ep KILLED me! I knew it was too early, but I still wanted Mary Margaret and David together somehow. (At least they gave us the moments leading up to Snow and Charming meeting for the first time.)

The next episode looks AMAZING, and I can't wait to see what you say is SO big about it, littlepaperstars. It sounds like it's something other than someone finally remembering the fairytale world, something bigger and unexpected. And good, if it had you squealing! I just can't wait to find out! I am also nervous about who dies--it can't be any of the major good characters, right? *fingers crossed*

I agree with you all-- this show just seems to be getting better and better as it goes along.

06-12-2011
fashion icon

Oh-my-goodness was episode 6 amazing! I so did not see the twin brother thing coming. AT ALL. The twist that's been added to Prince Charming's storyline was so interesting. I really love the complexity of this show, everything has meaning, and stories are told out of order so you have to piece it together. Also, did anyone else notice (it was probably obvious but I'll state it anyways) that Mary Margaret was wearing Prince Charming's ring? Humm... curious. Makes me wonder how she got in the "real world."
And this next episode... it looks soooo good. I'm psyched, although at the same time worried it's going to leave me in tears by the end. And I think the sheriff is the Huntsman in the fairytale's, he just has to be. I imagine that in the fairytale world he was a guard or whatever to the Evil Queen but then he fell in love with Snow White or something. That would add another layer to the complexity of this show!

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by randhrshipper1 View Post
The next episode looks AMAZING, and I can't wait to see what you say is SO big about it, littlepaperstars. It sounds like it's something other than someone finally remembering the fairytale world, something bigger and unexpected. And good, if it had you squealing! I just can't wait to find out! I am also nervous about who dies--it can't be any of the major good characters, right? *fingers crossed*
I never specified good squeal or bad squeal lol. I promise it's a belter of an episode though as are the ones after it. They've really hit their stride now, and I'm always amazed how they manage to create their own mythology around what we already know.
The cast are big on people voting for the Peoples Choice Awards (if you haven't voted go do it) http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/vote/ but I hope this really cleans up at the Emmys next year too.

07-12-2011
fashion insider

@ YoninahAliza

I think she always had the ring in the real world since she got it in the fairytale world. What I would like to know is how she got it there

08-12-2011
trendsetter

Sneak peak of this Sundays epi, be warned it's got a little element of spoiler about it.

09-12-2011
V.I.P.

^Oh boy... That confirms it. He was definitely the huntsman and he was definitely after Snow White. But the wolves, are they really there or is he just seeing them?
I am so excited for this episode! I feel like there is going to be more to it than I think there is.

Last edited by wickedcrazyness; 09-12-2011 at 07:19 AM.
09-12-2011
trendsetter

So this link comes with an epic sized SPOILER warning!!

http://entertainment.msn.com/beacon/...&wa=wsignin1.0

09-12-2011
backstage pass

I love how badass snow white is in the fairytale world. Thanks for posting.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
time