How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-03-2012
tfs star

I can totally see it, Jenna and Ezra working together.

22-03-2012
V.I.P.

They left the whole Jenna thing pretty unresolved. Who did she meet with? What did she give him/her? And she was pretty careless about keeping her new eyesight a secret since she drove there. Wasn't she worried someone would see her? But ok. I thought Jenna was going to be on the Liars' side at the end. I guess not? Too many questions... the finale could have been better.

trendsetter

I'm watching the show again and I'm beginning to think Ezra is suspicious... But I just can't find a motive, why would he be doing all these things, what could he have against the girls?
also, I'm interested: is Mona the only A in the book? does she die in the last book or does the story continue?

and yeah the finale .. we get maybe 2 answers but then we get 10 other questions ... can't wait for the show to continue.

tfs star

Yes Mona is the only A in the first books. She dies.

01-04-2012
V.I.P.

^Well Mona isn't the only A , there's also her twin sister , so yes the story does continue and both A'S die in the book

02-04-2012
tfs star

^ so in the book there's 2 A and they are jenna and alli's twin sister?
where does this twin sister thing going to come to surface? there's nothing hint on that yet on the tv shows as far as i can remember

02-04-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahorseinstripe View Post
where does this twin sister thing going to come to surface? there's nothing hint on that yet on the tv shows as far as i can remember
Yes , as far as I remember she surfaces after Mona dies.
There aren't a lot of hints but there are hints about the twin , look specifically at the Halloween episode

02-04-2012
backstage pass

Guys, HDYT why did the A team wanted Spencer in their group? I think it's weird, isn't it?

02-04-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by WerbowyStegner View Post
Yes , as far as I remember she surfaces after Mona dies.
There aren't a lot of hints but there are hints about the twin , look specifically at the Halloween episode

i'm gonna rewatch that episode thanks

02-04-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niusity View Post
Guys, HDYT why did the A team wanted Spencer in their group? I think it's weird, isn't it?
I think that because she is smart.

03-04-2012
rising star

It was posted on the official PLL facebook page that the summer premiere will be on June 5th!

V.I.P.

Pretty Little Liars - Season 3 - Promotional Poster

spoilertv

24-04-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahorseinstripe View Post
Oh also in the book it isn't jenna , it's also mona

03-05-2012
V.I.P.

Pretty Little Liars - Episode 3.01 - It Happened "that night" - Promotional Photos

spoilertv

03-05-2012
V.I.P.

Pretty Little Liars - Episode 3.01 - It Happened "that night" - Press Release

Quote:
NO REST FOR THE WICKED IN THE SEASON THREE PREMIERE OF "PRETTY LITTLE LIARS,"
PREMIERING TUESDAY, JUNE 5TH AT 8:00 PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY

Premiere Follows an All-Day "Pretty Little Liars" Marathon from 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM ET/PT

Burbank, CA (May 2, 2012) – Coming up on the second anniversary of Alison’s disappearance, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer are thrown back into turmoil after one shocking night in "It Happened ‘That Night’," the season three premiere of ABC Family’s hit original series "Pretty Little Liars," premiering Tuesday, June 5th (8:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT). Fans can prepare for the return to Rosewood in an all-day marathon starting at 11:00 AM (ET/PT) and running up to the one-hour season premiere at 8:00 PM (ET/PT). See the world premiere of the season three trailer of "Pretty Little Liars" only on ABCFamily.com starting on May 7th. Download a preview of the trailer now!

A summer has passed since Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer found out about Mona being "A" and Maya’s death. With the terror seemingly over and an alleged murderer now behind bars, the town of Rosewood is slowly healing from old and new wounds and trying to get back to normalcy. Each of the four girls spent their summer in different ways – Aria taking a photography class, Spencer taking college courses at Hollis, Hanna taking cooking classes with Caleb and Emily building houses in Haiti. But what looks normal for each girl is not necessarily so, as all four are hardly over what happened. With post-traumatic stress, anger and the acquisition of more secrets the four Liars are anything but fine. Now all back together and coming upon the second anniversary of Alison’s disappearance, the girls find themselves back on the defensive when a shocking event rocks Rosewood.

"Pretty Little Liars" is produced by Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television and is executive produced by I. Marlene King, Oliver Goldstick and Leslie Morgenstein. The series stars Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson, Tyler Blackburn, Holly Marie Combs, Lucy Hale, Ian Harding, Laura Leighton, Chad Lowe, Janel Parrish, Shay Mitchell and Sasha Pieterse. Pretty Little Liars: The Complete Second Season on DVD will be available June 5th.
spoilertv

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, liars, never trust a girl with an ugly secret, pretty