How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-07-2012
backstage pass

after waching yesterday's episode im almost 100% sure spencer's dad got a lot to do with ali and that ezra got sth behind his back. but this ep was weird, wasnt it? there was like no A, there are ususally text messages from A etc, and now, only at the end... i try to look close where this a person is, i mean the location, is it familiar etc but i cannot figure out.

19-07-2012
V.I.P.

^ on some website about PLL i saw 2 compared photos that A used the same notebook as Melissa has... maybe it's really Mr. Hastings

21-07-2012
tfs star

Loved Spencer's breakdown at the end of the last episode. It's about time these girls lost it.

22-07-2012
backstage pass

^agreed.
I'm sure Ezra is either somehow involved or A's going to do something to him soon.
What do you guys think about Emily? Who was that person in the cafe?

26-07-2012
tfs star

So part of the code that Mona used was "Maya Knew" but I was only half paying attention. Was it Maya Knew Ali?
Also, that A at the end hid the recorder in a dolls head, like Ali hid things in her dolls head.

V.I.P.

No it was just Maya knew because it was "Ms. Aria you're a killer not Ezra's wife." Also, is the pastor dating both Aria's and Hannah's mom now?

27-07-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspistol View Post
So part of the code that Mona used was "Maya Knew" but I was only half paying attention. Was it Maya Knew Ali?
Also, that A at the end hid the recorder in a dolls head, like Ali hid things in her dolls head.
i was thinking not about ali in the final scene, but that mona knew that she is being watched and the code is the only thing she can do to deliver the message, and it kinda proves that sb used mona, she did not do it on purpose, she was fragile and bc of this she was easily used as a part of A.

27-07-2012
backstage pass

hmm, and the thing with that hospital, dont u think it is weird?? how come she knew about this place? and that this a knew it? i think she maybe had probles in her childhood and was kept there? or sth, but she had to be there in the past, and possibly A too.... what u think?

27-07-2012
backstage pass

also, about that nate guy, did u see how he hesistated when he talked with emily about maya and the earrings?? he lied that moment.
and for those whothink that ali has a twin, yeah it could be, but how come jason has never mentioned it ? no one has.. how would that be possible??

27-07-2012
V.I.P.

^Well in the book she was kept hidden due to her mental illness..

28-07-2012
backstage pass

ive just started reading books so i dont know, but i mean jason, particularly him.

28-07-2012
tfs star

Oh yeah, I don't believe that Nate is actually Maya's cousin. So many weird things about him. And he purposely left that book at the cafe when he first met Emily so they would have to see each other again.

backstage pass

you know what came to my mind? that this cece might be involved in A thing, or maybe she is the killer ( i so hope they do not follow the books where ali has a twin sister cause this would be so obvious..) , and i think this way, cause she knew about the girls a lot and they had never heard of her before, she might have been jealous of them? and the thing that she resembles ali so much in girls' opinions, maybe it was her who they saw ( like in the first episode spence thought she saw ali... )

29-07-2012
V.I.P.

I think the twin theory is going to be a part of the plot , there's a lot of evidence to suggest thatplus Sasha said to listen to the beginning of the Halloween episode closely and that was when Ali was telling the tale of the two twins..

29-07-2012
rising star

^
yeah, that's what I'm thinking too...I mean, why would they even bother to tell a story like that if it didn't have something to do with the plot?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, liars, never trust a girl with an ugly secret, pretty