How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-08-2012
tfs star

There's a tumblr dedicated to the theory that A is Ezra. I agree, that would be SUCH a great twist!

15-08-2012
V.I.P.

^ yeah, i was reading that tumblr a while ago, but i don't remember of it, could you please give me a link?
though i don't think it is Ezra at all, it just doesn't really make any sense to me. i think they are gonna follow the twin story like in the books.

15-08-2012
windowshopping

Yes I know! That Tumblr completely convinced me that Ezra is A It's http://brittinator.tumblr.com

15-08-2012
V.I.P.

I really want to know who's he one that betrayed them. I read a theory about Maya being part of team A and helped the team get access to Ali's things since she lived in her house. Also, I really think Nate is her stalker boyfriend from rehabilitate and not her cousin.

16-08-2012
tfs star

That Tumblr is so funny and makes a lot of sense!
I hope that Ezra is part of the A team since I've never really liked him - he's far too bland. Being a sneaky stalker would make his character so much more interesting.*
They should get the author of the blog to write the series because reading all their posts have been so much more interesting than the last few episodes. They need to kill the Wren/Hannah story line before we all die of boredom.

*DISCLAIMER: I hold really different standards for people on TV shows than I do in real life

rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterpeacock View Post
. They need to kill the Wren/Hannah story line before we all die of boredom.
Exactly...It just shows how out of ideas the writers are. Even I could write a better storyline than that

front row

The show is getting more and more boring..

16-08-2012
V.I.P.

^ agreed.
this thing between Wren and Hannah, and especially the kiss of Nate and Emily was just plain stupid...

16-08-2012
rising star

^
What was more stupid was Paige arriving at that exact moment and seeing them kiss..So unoriginal

tfs star

lizbabe, I totally agree. That Nate guy was definitely stalking Maya.
I wish they could make it slightly more sister and faster paced. It's just so slow and predictable. And yet I never miss an episode!

V.I.P.

^Exactly , sigh ! It's getting so repetitive and nothings being revealed.. it's dragging on forever..

17-08-2012
backstage pass

I've watched last two eps because I want to find out who's in A's team. I'm not sure I'll be watching the second half of the season in winter.

17-08-2012
backstage pass

hmm do you guys know whether we supposed to gain sth from watching those endings with A? cause i do not see the point of putting this at the end of every ep?... is it a puzzle or what ..
i kinda liked this ep, but i have to agree it is slow. What do you think of that guy who is meeting with Ela? is it just a side story ? or is this going to be sthh ?

17-08-2012
trendsetter

I'm just catching up on this show, watching the last 4 episodes and still can't believe how stupid these girls are. *SMH*

19-08-2012
trendsetter

Wondering why Wren isn't part of that group of people who might betray everyone. It's making me think he's already part of the A group.
The Hanna/Wren storyline is just so wrong, I really don't understand why they went down that route even though I knew they would once I saw that they were both filming scenes together. The Ezra/family storyline is just as boring as the Emily/Nate one. Nothing on the show makes sense at all.

I don't understand how and why these girls trust people so easily after everything they have been through. And why when they find evidence they don't hand it into the police or get an adult involved. Hindsight shows they suck at being detectives and they always get themselves entangled in **** and make themselves suspects.

Urgh this show! How did it go from being somewhat good to be downright lolzworthy?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, liars, never trust a girl with an ugly secret, pretty