How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-08-2012
tfs star

Right? Didn't he say something about having a relative in a mental hospital? He's involved in everything and trying to hook up with the girls, plus wasn't he with Melissa when Ali died?
And yes! They're SO stupid!!! You'd think they'd at least carry some pepper spray...it's America after all.
Hanna cutting her leg at that house was A planting blood evidence, right?

20-08-2012
tfs star

^ It's all so very lame. It's not like before when A was holding all kinds of threats over their heads, like Toby/Caleb's safety or outing Aria/Emily's secrets. Now they can just go to the police - or the FBI because it's harassment, murder etc. and the series can end on a sane note

Somehow I can't see the writers going for that though...

V.I.P.

it is annoyingly lame indeed... i still don't get either why they can't ask for help from the police, or their parents. what horrible secrets they have actually?? well, it's a tv show i know

20-08-2012
tfs star

Ugh... for a long time I defended the show, but now it'S just downright boring... I still watch religiously - but it's more now because I like the 4 girls. I think the Maya storyline is really boring... I don't get why they don't put more exciting "A" things in it... A doesn't really seem to "do" anything anymore... it's just speculation, speculation...

I'm afraid it'll be like LOST with a mediocre explaination and 100 questions and details left out Please get new writers!!!

20-08-2012
tfs star

I fear I'm having the gossip girl syndrome with PPL, writers need to get more creative or just end it while its still popular at respectable level.

20-08-2012
V.I.P.

What ever happened to Holden by the way?

20-08-2012
V.I.P.

^ good question! Especially because we know he went to Noel's lakehouse parties.

The show is really dragging on & predictable. I like the A suspects since there is some you won't expect. Like most I like Ezra for it. Everyone's theories on Nate are interesting! I never considered that possibility. Hanna/Wren is weird, why do all the guys like high school girls, he should find an age appropriate chick. I love that Emily broke out of the lakehouse & when Hanna tried she got cut I don't understand how such a big wound came from that.. I do think Maya is part of the A team and possibility still alive. The video could be acted out to throw them off.

I know they don't trust the police or that detective but still they could bring it up to their parents and then go to the police with their support. Why not try to talk to Veronica Hastings??

I suppose the A endings are important if you piece them together, in this one there was 5 hoodies being hung onto the rail so perhaps that is the number of people in the A team, 5 including the person putting them up so 6.. just thinking here.

Last edited by heelscatchfire; 20-08-2012 at 06:46 PM.

21-08-2012
backstage pass

I wish the Maya storyline never happened, really, what do they want to do with it? Make us think that she's a part of A team? I don't really care if she was because she has always been suspicious and she wasn't involved in the girl's lives and Emily became very annoying.
It's so much unnecessary drama and no action at all. They all are doing nothing at all to find out who A is. They're acting very predictible and boring.
It'd be interesting and unexpected if one of the girls turns up being a psycho and part of that team.

21-08-2012
trendsetter

I think one of the most realistic things that happened so far in PLL was Spencer's breakdown and screaming into the pillow.

22-08-2012
backstage pass

^ditto. I actually think that Spencer is the smartest one from the group as she doesn't give up and in every ep she tries to find some information about someone or something related to A. The others just make unnecessary things and mess up with their lives and relationships.

23-08-2012
tfs star

There's also a theory that Jenna and Ali were twins...which would be another awesome twist but again, the writers are such a disaster that we know that'll never happen.

backstage pass

Have you guys seen the promo? It actually doesn't give any hints but I think something will happen to Mona at the end.

23-08-2012
backstage pass

I think they're shooting for the second half of the season and there are some pics of Hanna and Caleb so he's off the betrayal list so I think it's Mona who's going to die or something next week.
http://www.wetpaint.com/pretty-littl...cenes-photos#1

24-08-2012
fashion insider

I will be so disappointed if the next A will be Paige, cause everything is so obviously pointing in that direction.

24-08-2012
backstage pass

i thought that they were supposed to reveal the betrayer in the ep 11, and im watching now and in the comments i can see, obviously, that nothing was revealed... when anything is going to happen!!!!?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, liars, never trust a girl with an ugly secret, pretty