How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-08-2012
backstage pass

So , my thoughts:
1)I really liked the music in this episode
2)at first i was almost sure that paige is going to betray them bc of that message; and then the girls got the message and clearly it was a setup,
3) when aria was with ezra and sb knocked i was 100% sure it was Maggie, it was soooo predictable
4)when maggie talked with aria, she clearly implicated that ezra has some secrets, right??
5)I had a felling that after 20 min sth finally started to happen, before it was just a normal ep.
6)it is a bit off topic, considering what i wrote, but i really dont like hannah's hair, they r really damaged and i really love Mona's sultry/nude make up, it looks so good on her Also, I like how Emily's hair is done, it looks so fresh.
7)And finally, about the betrayal. I guess it was a shock, but not a big one that it is Toby . I kinda didd not like the episode, and the whole season, cause what have we found out ? Well basically NOTHING, thats what we have found out. The whole season gave me no answers, I still do not know why there is this A team and what awful secrets the girls have... kinda disapointed....

29-08-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberrySpring View Post

I read that(...)
yeah, i was thinking the same, considering what happened between him and Spencer previously. Or I wonder what motive he has, i do not believe Jenna would be so stupid and not notice.

Last edited by Sylvviaa; 29-08-2012 at 05:38 AM.
29-08-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvviaa View Post
yeah, i was thinking the same, considering what happened
i knew that he is in A-Team before I watched the episode... so I noticed the look in his eyes when he & Spencer were hugging for a goodbye. he was really worried, like he has to do something that he doesn't want to... so I guess he is blackmailed OR is trying to know the A-Team to destroy them and protect Spencer

29-08-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberrySpring View Post
i knew that (...)
I agree with you 100% !
Is any1 disapointed too?

29-08-2012
tfs star

I refuse to believe that Toby is -A. In my opinion he infiltrated the A team to find out who the real A was and to help the girls. I mean, he did say he would find out what was going on there.
Otherwise I didn't like this episode. To me, the first half was boooriiing.

29-08-2012
backstage pass

I agree it was a bit boring but it was way more unexpected than Mona being A.

29-08-2012
fashion insider

I don't know what Toby's deal is, but A actually helped girls to find some stuff this season.
So maybe he was trying to help them.

29-08-2012
V.I.P.

I totally knew it was Toby when he gave that look to the camera while Spencer was hugging him. Anyway, they kind of dropped hints early on with Spencer saying that stuff about Basic Instinct...how no one would suspect someone who also does stuff to themselves, which Toby has done. He fits, but I still think Ezra could be part of Team A as well.

29-08-2012
trendsetter

That was such a bull**** mid season finale. The writers LOVE the big reunion between the girls and their boyfriends don't they? My lord, the hug and kiss between Spencer and Toby and Hanna and Caleb from the other week

You just knew it was Toby since him and Spencer slept together. And I hate how twisted these writers are, the betrAyal... We all know he's part of the team to help the girls. He's not exactly a betrayer now is he?

Are we to believe that Nate shot Caleb?

Time and time again, these girls just trust every Tom, Dick and Harry that cruises into town. Hasn't being friends with Ali taught them anything?

I'm not even excited for the Halloween episode or the return in January.

29-08-2012
front row

I just hope ... is really evil and is not just trying to protect the girls or whatever. That would be boring and lame. And this show totally needs to step up a bit. Im getting tired of watching 20 episodes til something actually happens! They need to move faster!

29-08-2012
V.I.P.

Marlene King (?) said that he has no good intentions so that means he's not a double-agent which makes this much more interesting. I just hope it doesn't take a full season for them to figure out it's him. Crazy looking back at season 1 and seeing they had it right all along with this A.

30-08-2012
front row

exactly!

30-08-2012
tfs star

What was the point in that episode, really?

V.I.P.

this season was bad. it was boring, and nothing had been revealed except this new A. but i'm sure he is not the real or the only one A. though i was surprised a lot, i trusted him

the Nate-thing was so predictable, i mean that he is a bad guy and a creeper, but this storyline actually has nothing to do with A and Ali, right?

i know the whole show is unreal and kinda lame, but that thing that Mona can sneak out of the mental asylum in a nurse outfit whenever she wants is just plain stupid. well, except if the whole mental asylum is involved and they helps her....who knows.

02-09-2012
front row

is anyone watching the webseries? are they relevant to the next real episodes?

Last edited by ibizahippie; 02-09-2012 at 10:29 AM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, liars, never trust a girl with an ugly secret, pretty