How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-10-2012
tfs star

if i'm not mistaken i can hear 1 girl and 1 boy trying to throw the wood box
and sylvviaa it would be great if the little girl is allison's twin, esp when she said that her sister says bad things about her. but does that means that's the twin sister died when she was a little girl? i didn;t read the book so i don't know anything about ali's twin sister if she's alive or she died

and ezra definitely looks suspicious
i think the singing and dancing on adam lambert's stage is way too long than needed, also the reveal of the girl's costume ugh, they could give more time for the storyline instead of that

Last edited by seahorseinstripe; 24-10-2012 at 09:11 AM.

24-10-2012
rising star

I guess they will use the twin story 'cause the little girl is the same with the twins in Allison's story in last years Halloween episode

It was a really good episode...I especially liked the scene at the end when they were all together in the train and they found the bag with the body. I don't think we have seen them all together in a scene before.

backstage pass

i also havent read the books, ive just started reading them, but i know about the twin theory cause many ppl talked about it and now it seems to be true.
yeah i also do not know why this girl is little? maybe real alison is alive?
the ending scene was good, especially that noel told the girls sth about them engaging others in their problems and now all of the sudden there is a body, and did u see jason's face? do you think there is a body of one of the sisters??

24-10-2012
backstage pass

I got some juicies, dont know if u saw them

SPOILERS

Toby is not an "undercover A"
- We'll learn more about his motive
- Maggie is a threat to Ezria in 3B
- The third A is someone we already know

pretty little liars jun pl

24-10-2012
backstage pass

Below are spoilers from producers' twitters :

pretty little liars jun pl

24-10-2012
backstage pass

ohh btw, whose hand was it at the end????!;o do you think it is a flashback??

and do you think that Toby pushed Noel cause they have some kind of a deal?? and it was on purpose? to reveal the body?

Last edited by Sylvviaa; 24-10-2012 at 01:32 PM.
24-10-2012
backstage pass

Aria stabbed somebody's hand, if they find anyone with a hand injury they'll know .

24-10-2012
backstage pass

PLLeeks

24-10-2012
V.I.P.

So many questions from this episode! What is the deal with Aria's dad? That was so unexpected. After the scene with Spencer talking to Garrett, I figured he would be the one to die. You can't stand out like that on a train and have nothing happen, especially when you're spilling secrets. Also, wasn't Ezra supposed to be out of town? So suspicious.

24-10-2012
V.I.P.

That was a suspenseful episode! I'm going to guess that Ezra was the third A on the train (or it could be Wren)...the one who attacked Spencer. Obviously the other two were Toby and Mona.

25-10-2012
tfs star

Also, the A at the end of Aria's name (when she wrote it on the window) was the same as the way A writes it. And then the end was wiped off.....I'm slowly becoming more and more convinced Aria and Ezra are behind it all

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspistol View Post
Also, the A at the end of Aria's name (when she wrote it on the window) was the same as the way A writes it. And then the end was wiped off.....I'm slowly becoming more and more convinced Aria and Ezra are behind it all
I disagree that it could be Aria, sb put sth to her drink, she wasnt aware of that and then they put her in that box, so how culd she be A?

25-10-2012
tfs star

Best episode so far. There are so many questions. Is Ali (or her twin sister) alive after all? Who was that girl? And that hand at the end (not to mention the body bag!).

Quote:
In the final tag of the episode, we saw a hand reach out of the dirt in the foundation for a gazebo. This is the same foundation that we saw Alison and Byron talking in front of in a flashback to the night Ali was killed. The hand was most likely a flashback, since we don’t really know of any missing bodies/people in Rosewood at the moment.

We know that Ali went missing before she died, and that her dead body was found in her backyard, where the gazebo was being built. The hand is most likely Ali’s, but we have another theory.
Quote:
The hand could belong to Ali or her twin Courtney (who appears in the PLL books) and was killed by the other twin. That would explain Ali’s odd behavior in the flashback in this episode and her trying to convince certain people that she’s dead.

wetpaint.com

25-10-2012
tfs star

Spencer was so pretty!

rickey.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvviaa View Post

SPOILERS
Toby is not an "undercover A"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvviaa View Post
and do you think that Toby pushed Noel cause they have some kind of a deal?? and it was on purpose? to reveal the body?
Maybe you have a point!

Have you noticed Toby's looks during the entire episode? When hugging Spencer or when Noel was choking? So creepy.

25-10-2012
V.I.P.

^ Spencer did look so pretty. Hanna also, her costume was perfect!

This episode was so good! I hope they keeping writing them like this.

seahorseinstripe, i agree about all the Adam scenes, they lingered on him was to much.

Sylvviaa, you have a good point! Maybe Toby did purposely get in a fight with Noel to expose the body in front of everyone, which we can agree the body may be Ali's from the look on Jason's face.

It was so creepy when Mona, was with Hanna pretending to be Caleb! I screamed.

Ezra popping up is suspicious, his meeting couldn't have been over that quickly and him have time to drive back from Philly. Unless the party really did last into the late hours.

I'm glad that Toby was not the one that died, I liked finding out he is part of the A team.

The twin story is pretty interesting, I'm glad they gave that to Hanna's mom so now the parents can perhaps get in on it. But why would Garret lie to Jenna about Alilson being dead? I didn't understand that part. Obviously she wanted some people to think her dead.

Last edited by heelscatchfire; 25-10-2012 at 05:06 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, liars, never trust a girl with an ugly secret, pretty