How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-10-2012
backstage pass

SPOILER
I read on PLLeeks that Ezra wears a Halloween costume in the episode...

28-10-2012
backstage pass

A thoery :

So everyone on the A team under this theory joined to save the life of someone that they love... But now that they're on the A team, they do terrible and evil things. So both true love & evil would prevail."

more on : http://kkthanks.blogspot.co.uk/2012/...am-theory.html

kkthanks

01-11-2012
backstage pass

Here are more things to know about the upcoming season of Pretty Little Liars -

1. “A” picks a favorite - “There’s definitely one girl that’s targeted more than the others," Lucy Hale reveals.

2. Expect to see more Ali than usual - “I think you’ll see me a little more prominently,” said Pieterse. “A lot of juicy, crazy, dark stuff and you get to learn very surprising facts about Ali. It’s a crazy possibility and there’s a little bit of science involved.”

3. Jenna will push people away - “Jenna definitely feels scared of the girls for some reason that you’ll find out,” Sursok teased. “She kind of doesn’t want to be around for a little while. She does these underlying things to kind of push everyone away.”

4. What’s ahead for Emily and Paige? “Paige is kind of isolated from the rest of the group besides Emily,” Shay revealed. “Emily kind of has to take care of her and Emily herself is drawn away from the group.”

5. Lucas and Hanna? Robinson told Celebuzz, “His relationship with Hanna is going to move a little bit closer to where it started.”

6. More Maggie means major drama for Ezria - Hale told Celebuzz, “You’ll definitely see more of Maggie and you’ll see more of his Ezra’s son or who you think is his son. That causes a lot of chaos and a lot of hurt for Aria and Ezra.”

sulia.com

07-11-2012
tfs star

does anyone know if the next season will be the last? i don't think i can stand the plot to be longer than 1 more season anymore.
i mean i like this show but it's getting boring with no reveal, even the minor reveals are not as interesting or surprising anymore

07-11-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahorseinstripe View Post
does anyone know if the next season will be the last? i don't think i can stand the plot to be longer than 1 more season anymore.
i mean i like this show but it's getting boring with no reveal, even the minor reveals are not as interesting or surprising anymore
I have the same feelings. I mean the show is great, but it is nor like anormal series , eg 90210 whre u can have mony plot lines, here it revolves around the murder and its been going for so long that i have no idea ; o
I would like even this season to be the last.

07-11-2012
backstage pass

I thik if they are going to tell us who Ali's murderer is and change the storyline after that.

08-11-2012
V.I.P.

^ that may be interesting, depends on how the writes take it.
I always wondered since the show began how long it would last because it centers around that one murder, and once A is found out then there is really no more show.

Knowing how the writes drag it out, I don't doubt they can extend the storyline into another season or a shorter season.

09-11-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelscatchfire View Post
once A is found out then there is really no more show.
Well, in the books after they know who is a and what happened they have more things to come.

09-11-2012
tfs star

what year they are in high school though? not like there's much else to cover too when they graduate

09-11-2012
tfs star

^they are seniors... but aparentely the book covers a bit of their university life... i'm not so sure about that i haven't read the books.

09-01-2013
tfs star

finally they are back.
while I love the show, I'm getting tired of still not knowing who A is.
I thought the first half of the episode was kinda dull and the second one was a bit better.
Toby and Caleb are still hot hubba hubba
I can't believe that Mona is back.
Her facial expression is so freaky, I would never trust her ever again, no matter what. And I also wouldn't feel sorry for her.
I do feel bad for Aria and her father, especially asking her in the end if her friends had anything to do with it, such a low blow.
I don't believe that Toby is really part of the A team, they wouldn't show him off so much if he was, I think.
And the janitor guy, he's so creepy.

V.I.P.

Yea I felt really bad for Aria at the end. Especially because it seemed like her dad already made his mind up about who set the shed on fire without even really caring what Aria had to say. He did overhear her on the phone with Spencer so maybe he is starting to question what is really going on.

Did anyone catch what the book title was at the end? Or have any ideas who the bike rider could be?
I do want Toby to be part of the A team because that is so much more unexpected then the usual people.

Mona is still super creepy, I can't believe they actually let her return and I guess she is in with Ali's brother.

10-01-2013
V.I.P.

The whole episode was so strange to me starting with how calm Hanna was when Mona snuck into her room. I would have freaked out. Also, Aria's dad was such a jerk. Blaming Aria and her friends for what happened with Meredith and then saying he invited her to stay with them after the fire? He's failing at parenting all together. Where are the mothers by the way, they were all missing in this episode. I really hope Toby is in team A and not doing it to protect Spencer, it makes him much more interesting. Oh and I guess this season A is going to target Aria.

13-01-2013
fashion insider

Aria's father is becoming more and more creepy

16-01-2013
tfs star

^OMG he's getting so creppy. i love how the people who seemed "evil" turn out to be very kind and those who are kind turn out to be quite evil (Example: Meredith, Toby and Byron)

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, liars, never trust a girl with an ugly secret, pretty