How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-01-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WerbowyStegner View Post
Mona told him that the girls need to know SPENCER is in charge and Toby said he'd take care of it ! (:!
Umm... When did Mona say SPENCER? She said "She". I don't think we know who that "she" is, but i'm guessing it's the leader of the A team. Not unless I missed something?

And that last scene was ridiculous. Spencer discovers Toby is part of the A team, and that he's been lying to her this whole time, but then she goes to his house crying for an explanation? Seriously? Weak.

24-01-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casaanova View Post
Umm... When did Mona say SPENCER? She said "She". I don't think we know who that "she" is, but i'm guessing it's the leader of the A team. Not unless I missed something?

And that last scene was ridiculous. Spencer discovers Toby is part of the A team, and that he's been lying to her this whole time, but then she goes to his house crying for an explanation? Seriously? Weak.
Um it was just implied (they were talking about Spencer then said 'she' so I assumed they were still talking about the same person..) and I later read an analysis on that episode so I went with that

Last edited by WerbowyStegner; 24-01-2013 at 06:08 AM.
24-01-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedcrazyness View Post
The new episode was good!
-Meredith is crazy! I knew it! Can't believe she went as far as to drug Aria.
-Poor Spencer. The last scene was a little bit heartbreaking. I wonder if we'll see Toby again. Mona is such a creeper.

Also, on MuchMusic last night... Apparently the producer of Pretty Little Liars is either going to stop the show at season 5 OR cast a new group of girls, so it's able to be continued. The official decision hasn't been made yet.
I don't think it's a good idea. I would rather end the show than cast new girls. 5 seasons is good enough. As far as they are interesting of course!

fashion insider

Why would they need cast new girls if they would want to continue the show after S5? I don't understand it.

But I honestly hope that it will not come to S5, they should wrap it up after next season.

24-01-2013
tfs star

^i think is so the show keeps going but more refreshed (like what they are trying to do with glee on season 4 after the most known characters have graduated) but personally i think that's thinking way too much over time, time goes by pretty fast and in no time we'll be like halfway throught season 4, but thinking about a season 6 with new girls when they haven't even start filming season 4...

i wouldn't like new girls, i wish if they are really thinking season 5 to be the last one, then i wouldn't mind ending the show there. as long as it keeps been good. who knows if the should can keep running for two more seasons, we already know two A's (Toby and Mona) and after this i feel that things are definitely going to have a new twist, specially from Spencer and since she's like the brain of the group... then i bet we see more action. i want more action, it's almost unbelivable how after 3 years they still can't figure out who killed allison, sometimes i think about it and it's like... wow. they still don't know who is the murderer.

24-01-2013
tfs star

Quote:
- was it Ali for real in the ep?
not sure, but could have been considering how in the books, ali has an identical twin sister courtney. She 'becomes' the girls' ali after escaping from radley and is the one who gets killed. after that happens, the real alison has some fun messing with the girls' heads and 'appearing' to them in dreams, illusion, and whatnot, similar to what ali is doing in the show so i wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't a side effect of meredith's drugging.

i agree that aria shouldn't have burned the pages. whether byron is telling the truth or not, they were the only solid proof the girls had. now they'll have to rely on hearsay.

V.I.P.

Okay seriously I'm begging the writers, producer, director, and whoever they are! Enough until season 5 or even I could say season 4.. Because recently I think the story line is getting worst.. And so very clueless..
I love first and second season.. Until they create another A.. Oh come on! New A every season? Please don't messed up the story like *cough*gossip girl*cough* or even create a new generation like *cough*glee*cough*

trendsetter

I love these girls but I don't understand why are they so trusting. Aria trusting Meredith, Emily Maya's cousin Nate, Hanna trusted Mona waaaaaay too long, ... Seriously? With everything that's happening to them, I'd never trust no one. If necessary, I'd pretend to trust, but there girls are so naive ... haven't they learnt any thing so far? And they still go to the basement and on walks in woods in the middle of the night. A part of me felt bad for Aria but how could she think she could trust Meredith? It was obvious something wasn't right. I'm not sure throwing those papers in the fire was the right move either.
Mona is such a psycho, even when she's pretending to be normal at school, she's so creepy.
I felt so bad for Spencer though, for finding out about Toby. can't wait for the next episode, to see how this will turn out.

fashion insider

I think that Spencer took it pretty well considering that the person she loves is her ultimate enemy and was playing her for all this time.

I'm wondering when she'll tell other girls, I saw one clip and it didn't look like they know.

27-01-2013
fashion elite

I’M LOST, I DON’T KNOW HOW THE TOBY situation will continue, it’s tense as hell! I love this season!
btw, where is Ezra and his ‘son’, etc ?

V.I.P.

^I think they're addressing that on Tuesday's episode. I want to see how he's going to react when he finds out Aria knows about him having a son. Also, why did Meredith give Aria back the papers if she was going to freak out and look for them later? That doesn't make sense to me.

29-01-2013
tfs star

this is what's happening today... i feel after this Spencer is definitely going to get her feet back to reality and she might even become a badass (by the way she talks to Ezra), i cross my fingers for that

Last edited by paz2992; 29-01-2013 at 09:33 AM.
29-01-2013
backstage pass

I've just read that they have started recording season 4.

Spoiler:

someone will be in the hospital in 3x19 and the girls will come to the hospital

29-01-2013
tfs star

Oh my god. I do hope the Spence Tobi thing is not a flashback...! That'd be amazing...and crazy :p

30-01-2013
trendsetter

another amazing episode, they are really trying with this season. I just hope they keep it up, with all the actions and happening (and less talking and guessing).
I still feel so bad for Spencer but I don't agree with her actions. I wonder how her story line will turn out.
and about Alison ... wow, didn't see that coming.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, liars, never trust a girl with an ugly secret, pretty