How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

30-01-2013
backstage pass

mostly, nothing happened during this episode, it was kinda boring, even with the 'gret news' about ali... i was disspointed...
i liked the scene when spencer was in the car.

30-01-2013
backstage pass

HAVe you seen the new promo? what do you think about emily??

btw, i want mona to die, she's been getting on my nerves so much.

30-01-2013
tfs star

i was a bit let down by this episode, i expected way more out of it, i don't know why, i thought it was going to come with more shocking moments, even the one of ali didn't really impressed me that much. Still i liked to see the four girls in completely different paths, as usually they do everything together, or they know everything about each other, now everyone knew and was up to something the rest didn't i thought it was interesting.

30-01-2013
V.I.P.

I was expecting Ezra to be mad about finding out about his kid and that Aria knew the whole time. Him crying at the end and just leaving confused me because it felt kind of rushed. I like what's going on with Spencer but I can't wait to see how she's going to tell the girls about Toby being A or if they'll just have to figure it out themselves. Also, what is going on with Caleb and Paige?

30-01-2013
trendsetter

The thing about Alison is really random. In the first season I remember she talked about contraception and said "Juno was a cute movie but I wouldn't want to live in it" yet the writers can't help but add a pregnancy storyline. I definitively give up on this show.

trendsetter

How do we know what Vanessa is saying is true? And how do we know that what Ali was saying to Vanessa was true? Ali was a notorious liar.

And I'm sure it would have come up on the autopsy, I don't see how it wouldn't. They can tell anything these days.

These girls trust people so easily and what they say, they never look into it.

Last edited by ladygodiva; 31-01-2013 at 04:37 AM.
31-01-2013
backstage pass

^^ you mean Cece?

31-01-2013
trendsetter

Is that her name? The blonde who was talking to Emily? Oops.

01-02-2013
V.I.P.

Next week's promo & clips

01-02-2013
backstage pass

^oh the promo's promising.

02-02-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygodiva View Post

And I'm sure it would have come up on the autopsy, I don't see how it wouldn't. They can tell anything these days.
I was wondering the same! They can tell anything these days, it would be ridiculous if they cant!

If that were true, do you you think it would be Wilden's baby? I think he is "the beach hottie"

Last edited by lukaslohan; 02-02-2013 at 10:49 PM.
06-02-2013
tfs star

This episode wasn't very good.
Mona is definitely more creepy in real life, out in the open - she's too perky, happy and fake, you just know she's up to something. I find her more normal when she's dressed entirely in black, making new plans how to be evil.
The flower she gave probably has some hidden thing, so she can snoop on the girls.
Why are Ezra and Aria still together is beyond me, they've gotten boring and I doubt Ezra will be able to trust Aria now. His brother's storyline was kinda bizarre and unneccessary but I'm sure they will make it so it will be more interesting.
And Spencer ... I feel sorry for her but resent her acting this way, they all should've learnt to trust each other by now. They trust random strangers but don't trust each other with the really important stuff. why does she think she'll be able to do this on her own? and she's way over the line, being so mean to everyone in her life.
When Em was having the second flash, I was hoping the person who was on the coffin would be Toby so the other girls would finally know the truth.

I've read the actresses would love it if the writers made one of them to be A, but I hope they don't do that. and with the last scene of Em's flash I'm guessing they will get Ali's twin sister.
But this show is full of surprises so who knows.

V.I.P.

Yea I agree this episode was pretty boring.

I get Spencer is upset but she does need to trust the girls, there is no reason why she should be a total b!tch to everyone. I do think the PI is a good idea to find out information.

I like the Caleb and Hanna storyline in this episode. I know it probably has nothing to do with A but it was nice. While Ezra's brother's storyline is pretty useless. Like you said the show is full of surprises so it could get better.

Emily's flashbacks are interesting, I missed their shrink, so I'm glad she is back. That orchid is suspicious and I think she knows it.

07-02-2013
fashion insider

I feel Spencer and I think she will come around soon.

The girl playing Emily is always doing same and same annoying face impressions.

07-02-2013
V.I.P.

^She's not a very good actress LOL!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, liars, never trust a girl with an ugly secret, pretty