How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quite a boring episode...Ezra's brother is weird and Spencer has just gone cray cray.

Promos for episode 19!

youtube.com/televisonpromos

12-02-2013
backstage pass

ive just started to watch last week's ep but imt hinking about ezra's bro and aria and i think they might have a romance..

12-02-2013
backstage pass

who do think the id belonged to?
and could sb tell who is that guy spencer gets info from? i mean i know what he does, but im sure i remember him from other seaosns.

thirdly, what was spener expecting to see in this room??

13-02-2013
backstage pass

what do you think of the new ep? im getting lost more and mre, do you think cece is also A? cause i think it cant be mona as she was practising for the big test and there were two As. some people have been saying it might be ezra, as he was the one who bought the alcoohol in some previous ep.

13-02-2013
tfs star

I felt so bad for Em and Jason in that elevator, Em is brave to have done that.
I wouldn't have the guts

The thing between Aria and Ezra's brother is unnecessary.

Could they finally just give us some more clues about who is part of the A team?
The show is getting weirder and weirder, especially with Spencer going all crazy ... I really love her but she's smarter than to be doing all of this. It will only cause her more problems.

And what's with Caleb's dad and the money? he hiding something too?? and what happened to Jason?

with each episode, I only have more questions

V.I.P.

The elevator scene was so scary. Poor Jason! But where did he go in the end? He looked like he could barely walk let alone climb out a window. That room cannot have any other exit besides the one Emily and the girls were near. If there was another exit the nurse would have seen him leave, she went in immediately as Emily was leaving. That was very brave of Emily. Can't say I would have had the guts either.

What is up with Caleb's dad? I'm guessing he stole the money because he has a sketchy past and probably needed it if he got paid in weed at his last job.

Woah Spencer!

I wonder if Cece's car really didnt get towed or if it was some excuse because she looked like she was in her car. Was she out to do some A work? I'm starting to think she may be part of the team if not the leader.

13-02-2013
tfs star

i really liked unpredictable all crazy spencer but i don't know if ill like her for too long...

i agree about the whole aria and ezra's brother (besides i didn't really bought their kiss, come on! we know we sometimes think of kissing someone we shouldn't but that's a super no no. )

there are a lot of theories about Cece been the girl in the red coat, others saying if it is Alison (been involved the twin story that happens in the books...) i really wished it was Cece i've never really liked the twin story, it's so unreal, that doesn't happen in real life. well none of this actually does

14-02-2013
tfs star

this was a pretty good episode, first decent one in a while! and regarding the girl in the red coat, i sort of still think it's alison/her twin, if they are gonna go with the plot from the books which has yet to refuted by anything in the show so far. i don't think they would have shown viewers that clip where the girl was in fact cece, if that was true. it's quite along the show's style to purposely try to mislead viewers after all

tfs star

Regarding the two A's at the end with that ridiculous spin the bottle game, I think it was Mona and Wren, celebrating pushing Spencer over the edge. After all, Wren telling Spencer that Mona had asked him to see if she was alright pushed her to take him to the competition thing. And I think Wren secretly knew that's where he was taking her.
Aria is boring as always. Wow, she spilt some wine. That's the most exciting thing that's happened to her all series.
The elevator scene was SO scary considering this happened a few years ago!! But I guess Jason has some sort of magic body that is impervious to harm.

backstage pass

I think it was Mona and either Toby or Wren at the end playin the bottle game.

There's something wrong with this Cece girl but I really don't think she's the part of the A team.

I have two question left. First, where the hell is Jason? and Who the hell took him? The guy's really suspicious.

15-02-2013
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niusity View Post
I think it was Mona and either Toby or Wren at the end playin the bottle game.

There's something wrong with this Cece girl but I really don't think she's the part of the A team.

I have two question left. First, where the hell is Jason? and Who the hell took him? The guy's really suspicious.
hmmm... do you really think someone took him? He's a grown man, especially due to him having been in a neck brace, so that would have been pretty hard to smuggle him out of there so quietly and quickly. i'm leaning more towards him just leaving

backstage pass

^ yes, I agree! I think he left on his own as well, probably bc he knows more than he lets the girls know and is afraid he might get attacked again?

I liked Wren in the past but he's got really suspicious... the timing of his re-appearance this episode is just too weird!

I really hope Spencer has a plan, on the one hand her behaviour is understandable bc of the betrayal but she's always been the smart one so I hope she's trying to deceive the A-team!

16-02-2013
backstage pass

I thought the injuries were really bad so he wasn't able to leave alone but maybe you are right.

16-02-2013
tfs star

^lol yea, in real life his neck would more likely than not probably be broken, but then again this is tv. leaving his already minimal injuries considering the situation able to fully heal within an hour :p

tfs star

oh look like mr and mrs boring are back, can't see anyone who deserves each other like ezra and aria, they both so boring and annoying at the same time.
i like seeing spence with wren and glad she finally gonna tell the girls about toby

but i really think it's not necessary to show in every end of the episode with the gloved people acting crazy, maybe once is crazy but every episode is silly it's not even scary anymore

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, liars, never trust a girl with an ugly secret, pretty