How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-02-2013
V.I.P.

It might just be me, but the show is getting boring. I feel like the writers are figuring things out as they go and we never get any answers. Even when we do, they give us 20 more questions or throw in new characters into the story. Hopefully things start picking up after Spencer tells them about Toby (which hopefully she actually does). I have a feeling Wren might be working with team A. He had access to Mona at the hospital, he knows Melissa and Ian (did we ever find out who killed him?) and he's old enough to have been part of NAT.

21-02-2013
backstage pass

i am thinking so hard , why would anyone behave like this and treat those girls so badly??? what have they done? they must have done something, cause there is no way they would be treated in such a way with no reason

the other thing , I saw at the beggining that Sasha Pieterse is appearing in this episode, but we couldnt see her unless she is the girl in the red coat.

Last edited by Sylvviaa; 21-02-2013 at 03:42 PM.
21-02-2013
backstage pass

I dont know guys if you come across this info, but some people say that , in the fashbacks, Ali sometimes has got curly hair and sometimes straight and that it leads to the twin theory

21-02-2013
backstage pass

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc...z414o1_500.jpg here is also link tot he picture with ali and her supposed twin and some quotation

21-02-2013
V.I.P.

^ wow all that info actually makes the twin theory seem possible. You are very right, what could these girls have really done to deserve this? Its not petty revenge, the A team goes to great lengths to make them miserable.

Does anyone have a theory as to what happened to Det. Wilden? I assume A got him or something. And running him over is not good for Hannah's mom....

Sylvviaa, I know the image is from tumblr but you need to post the account holder to ensure a proper credit.

22-02-2013
backstage pass

Sorry for the lack of source, here it goes:
confessionofthelittleliasr tumblr

27-02-2013
backstage pass

ive just watch the new ep.
and my thoughts are: i am thiking toby is dead- i started thinking this way when em got a message from him to meet, the same thing happened to spencer's sister and that boyfriend of her ,I can remember his name now.
The second thing, I believe Hanna and Aria have done sth really stupid pushing the car into the lake...
What about Spence now?
I do not know what this show leads to anymore

28-02-2013
V.I.P.

Sooooo.... if a young teen is found roaming the woods, lost and disoriented, she gets thrown in a loony bin?? What is this show coming to?!?!? Seriously writers, get more creative, or end this nonsense already.

backstage pass

yeah i felt the same way , no call to her parents, no nothing...

28-02-2013
trendsetter

^I too expected that they were gonna call her parents.
it's harsh to just lock her up.
I'm praaaaaaying that Toby is still alive and that the body is Wilden's.
Speaking of, I was hoping that Hannah's mom will run him over - I love her and think she's the best mom but I can't stand the guy and I hope he's dead and not recovering in some A's layer.
I also hope somehow Ashley doesn't get punished for it...

Aria and Ezra reached a new level of boredom
I was creeped out when the guy in the work shop knew Emily's name, whoever A is, what does (s)he have on everyone so that everyone helps out? A must not have a life, because (s)he spends all time just being evil and making plans how to make everyone miserable.

V.I.P.

I want to know what the girls have done at this point to deserve everything that is happening to them. I mean, it must be something horrible for this to be going on this long and for so many people to be after them.

I don't think Toby is dead and the body is probably Wilden's. There's a reason we didn't see the face and there's no way the writers are going to let go of the story line so quickly. We need to know why Toby was in team A so I doubt he's actually dead. Where are Spencer's parents, of Melissa who is staying there now? The continuity of this show is so confusing but I can't stop watching.

28-02-2013
backstage pass

I thought troian's acting in the latest episode was amazing and so heartbreaking omg i got teary eyed. And I believe spencer didn't have anything on her when the cops found her so that's the reason they couldn't call her parents.

tfs star

Spencer's parents are in England if I remember correctly from a conversation she had with Melissa.

Also:
I do hope Toby's not dead - I really want him to meet Spencer again. I heard in an interview that Spencer would "rise like Phoenix from the ashes" - so i can't wait what's gonna happen there.

I think the main reason why Toby joined the A Team is bc the girls did nothing to get him out of jail after the Jenna thing. I don't think there's going to be more explaination.

01-03-2013
V.I.P.

I don't think Toby is dead, if they didn't show his face, its probably not him. Spencer should have lifted the helmet & checked, then called the cops and waited at the scene. Not run off in the wild and have a mental breakdown. I hope that she does come out of it.
If the police had efficiently searched the surrounding area to where Spencer was found, they would recover her car and find out her name or parents through the registration and license and Spencer's cell phone. So there would be no need to put her in an asylum.

That guy knowing emily's name was freaky! But Emily is really annoying me. She should have listened to Spencer. Instead she waits over 2 hours for Toby, she knows that this isn't a joke and it is dangerous. She has already lost her gf to A, why would she blindly walk into what could have been a trap.

And.. Hanna & Aria pushing the car into the lake was absurd! A probably has copies of the tape anyways so there was no point trying to destroy it. She probably should have just told her mom about the car, she is already involved in the Wilden mess. I doubt Wilden is dead too, he is probably recovering someplace or like Hanna's mom saw him so perhaps she did speak with him and hasn't said anything.

01-03-2013
tfs star

^ i think i agree with all of what you said, i didn't really bought Toby been dead since she didn't lift the helmet (that was the first thing i've would've done to be clear not go running chasing stupid mona ) and Emily is starting to annoy me too, and Hanna's story really made me thought if she really uses her brain to do this stuff, that was head to toes stupid, worst idea she could've come up with, she's really starting to bore me.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, liars, never trust a girl with an ugly secret, pretty