How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-03-2013
backstage pass

Ive read on PLL leeks site that M. King stated they started filming next season.

02-03-2013
rising star

Spoiler that I read in EW: The girl in the red coat will be revealed in the season finale airing March 19

V.I.P.

^ Next time, please put the letters in white. We can still see yellow letters. Thanks!

trendsetter

I think I'm done with this show. I can't stand the sheer stupidity of the girls anymore. It's like they take 2 steps forward 110 steps back when it comes to having some sort of a brain or intelligence. I'll continue reading the recaps to see if the episodes are worth watching.

03-03-2013
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by casaanova View Post
^ Next time, please put the letters in white. We can still see yellow letters. Thanks!

Oh! I'm sorry! Next time I'll make sute to put them in white...on my computer yellow letters can't be read

tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygodiva View Post
I think I'm done with this show. I can't stand the sheer stupidity of the girls anymore. It's like they take 2 steps forward 110 steps back when it comes to having some sort of a brain or intelligence. I'll continue reading the recaps to see if the episodes are worth watching.
agreed! honestly, if i see one of the girls, usually being emily, making this face after stupidly yet again investigating an odd sound that ends up putting their lives in danger, i'm gonna haves to take some serious actions

[capped by me]

tfs star

^what about starting a drinking game with it? take a shot everytime the girls made a stupid decision about something, or everytime emily makes that face!

05-03-2013
tfs star

Emily really annoys me because she's so passive. And slow. It's truly painful to watch her act.

05-03-2013
V.I.P.

^You might get alcohol poisoning with all the drinking you'll have to do then :p

06-03-2013
backstage pass

what was this ep? it was boring... and what has spencer realized at the end of the ep? and what is with that last scene??

06-03-2013
tfs star

^I think Spencer has really gone crazy and that she was imaging that the girls were sitting there and that she was talking to them.

It was kind of a boring episode ...
when is the season finale?

tfs star

^^I believe Spencer has not gone crazy. I think she is going to join the A Team on the inside!

The episode was very boring... I hope they spice it up next week.
I also miss happy bouncy Spencer

If you go on the following website and scroll down a bit you see who it is in the red hood.

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/pretty%...ars%20theories

I also found this theory interesting:
Why I think Wren is A:
-he’s a doctor at the hospital
-he has lots of money
-he is able to provide medications and medical supplies
-he has access to medical records (emilys stomach ulcer “hgh tainted” results that was never spoken about after he threatened to expose and that he probably planted) (alisons missing page 5 and someone was hiding in the morgue)
-he could’ve written on hannas cast at the hospital
-when Hanna “dreamt” about seeing Alison, he couldve given Ali the candy striper outfit disguise and helped her sneak in n out of the hospital
-he volunteers at Radley -he can help Mona get in n out disguised as a nurse -he convinced Hanna that Mona should stay in Rosewood at Radley
-Ali said in a flashback to Emily that she knows a doctor that could help her
-He’s never been made out as a creepy person unless you look into theories
-he’s over 21 and likes vodka sodas and you see A ordering a vodka soda at an airport en route to Philly where he lives
-He comes and goes a lot but has been in the show since the beginning
- when A vandalized Dr Sullivans office and wrote “nosey bitches die” on the wall-nosey is the british way of spelling it and Wren is british
-he told Hanna at Radley his dad was schizophrenic which 1) schizophrenia is hereditary which would explain A-like aggression and split personality and 2)Byron mentioned his uncle or brother was schizophrenic maybe that is Wrens dad and he’s related to the Montgomerys (that’s a bit far fetched haha)
-there was an A text that said “Mona plays with dolls, I play with body parts”-he’s a doctor
- Marlene said to pay atten to who wasn’t on the halloween train and Wren “wasnt”
-he was probably the Alison masked person creepin on Hanna who had the same costume as Caleb (if he was, it makes sense because he has showed liking to Hanna before)
-he couldve been the A team member in Monas room at the beginning of the Halloween episode. since he works there, it wouldnt have been odd for him to be there
-He helped Hanna bandage up her leg after A was after them at Noels cabin
-aside from having crushes on (previously) Spencer and now Hanna, he is completely irrelevant unless he was somehow involved with Alison or her murder.

06-03-2013
tfs star

^that's indeed interesting, never thought of it before.

they are already pictures of the last episode on imdb (they are only 2 more episodes left) and you can see spencer meeting the girl in the red coat this might mean she's probably joining the A team, also you can see how she's dressed back like she used to and her hair is also really nicely done like she used to, what would that mean?

06-03-2013
V.I.P.

^ I think the Wren theory is interesting. There is a whole tumblr dediciated to A being Aria and they have some convincing evidence. http://idontneednoroad.tumblr.com/ariaisa

I didn't think the episode was as boring. The most telling scene I think is the flashback when Spencer and Ali are leaving church and Ali mentioned that Spencer will continue after Ali is dead. Is she hinting at Spencer becoming part of the A team?

Also at the end it seems Spencer has realized that her friends cannot trust her, does she finally put together Ali's cryptic words after church?

E. Lamb is interesting too but we don't know if the orderly is really the E.Lamb that Emily saw on the police database because the photo loading from below, very conveniently because pictures load from the top...

I don't think its a coincidence that Spencer is in Mona's room at Radley.

Ezra and Aria are getting pretty boring. But is Mr. Montgomery helping Ezra with a job in hopes that he and Aria will break up?

If Hanna moves to NY, would that take her out of season 4, wasn't there news of perhaps recasting the show? ( A dumb idea, imo)

Why does Wilden need his car back that badly? Is there more on the camera then we know? And Ted is suspicious, I think he knows about Ashley and Wilden. He did glance at the police station when he asked if she had another reason for leaving.

06-03-2013
V.I.P.

Spencer says ‘Olly olly oxen free’ to Dr. Sullivan

“Olly olly oxen free is a catchphrase used in such children’s games as hide and seek to indicate that players who are hiding can come out into the open without losing the game, that the position of the sides in a game has changed or, alternatively, that the game is entirely over”

Could that be a reference to Spencer changing sides from being with the girls to join the A-team? She told that to Dr.Sullivan so I wonder if she has anything to do with A-team. They would need someone (Like Wren's theory) that has access to medical supplies & records.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, liars, never trust a girl with an ugly secret, pretty