How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-03-2013
backstage pass

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/pretty%...ars%20theories

^^ isnt thatt only an implication?we dont see the face, just some people hinting at.

06-03-2013
V.I.P.

Last edited by heelscatchfire; 06-03-2013 at 02:53 PM.
07-03-2013
tfs star

After reading the tumblr that heelscatchfire posted the link to (thank you for that ) about Aria being A, I'm thinking that too. She did seem sketchy and I've also wondered about some things that I are also posted there but I really didn't want one of the girls to be A but it makes the most sense because no matter how big the A team is, they can not hear and see everything.
And also if she is A, she'd make up for being boring with Ezra - she was also doing other stuff. She was never really targeted in a big way, like all the other girls were.
I've also read in Teen Vogue that the four girls want one of them to turn out to be A.

backstage pass

one thing that is stopping me from believing that Aria is A that in the Halloween ep she was the one who was targeted the most and she was really scared , they would not show it just for us to beleve she is not A it would be pointless, but I must admit other things on this tumblr make you think,
Also, maybe all that Aria's nodding was just a coincidence she nodded cause she agreed on sth, not to someone who was in the distant.

12-03-2013
tfs star

yeah but the thing is if she wasn't targeted ever, she'd been suspicious. And she had to be/look scared so we wouldn't suspect her... However, I seriously hope I'm wrong about this and that none of the 4 girls are really A because I've been feeling kinda betrayed
anyways, at least now I'm more excited about the next episode.

V.I.P.

The idea that one of the girls may be A is intriguing. I actually kinda like the thought of Aria as A.

13-03-2013
tfs star

So, this was an awesome episode ...
I felt really bad for Caleb, he was so disappointed and hurt.
Spencer ... all I can say is she is brave. I wouldn't have the guts to do what she did. It's one thing to investigate about A out in the open, but to join ... wow. She's much smarter than people give her credit for.
I'm still hoping Toby is still alive, yes the body has a tattoo but anyone can get that tattoo on the hip. Until we see the face, I'm not buying it.
And I believe more than ever that Aria is A. When she is in the restaurant and Ezra is outside, talking on the phone, you can clearly see that someone in the black hoodie walk past him. Of course it's one of the A team and in the end we all realize who that is .. And since Aria is probably A, she didn't go after that person, because both she and that person are part of the team. My guess is Spencer took Malcolm and Aria knows Spencer is in now (that's why she called Emily, to let someone know) because Spencer would find it weird that A has Malcolm and Aria doesn't tell anyone. And that's why she broke up with Ezra, she has to focus on other things now, like Spencer being in the team. And again, it all ends up well for her, with finding Malcolm and him being okay.
I also really wanna trust E. Lamb, I hope he continues to help Spencer.

tfs star

I'm surprised people still believe Aria is A. I rewatched old episodes and its clear she isn't. She has been targeted by A and we've seen her cry, read texts and be really scared. How would that make sense ?!

Spoilers:

I think
Spencer took Malcom. It was a clever first move for her as part of the A team. The 2 tickets for the carneval seem to prove it. As much as I like Spencers idea to get infos from the A team I also miss how she used to be.

For the finale I hope some things will be cleared. I saw an interview with "Mona" and she said someone dead would come back (and that we saw that someoen in the Halloween episode where the hand came out of the grave) Seems like it will be Ali/Courtney.

I felt bad for Aria when Malcom was kidnapped... I wonder if she'll forgive Spencer if she finds out.

13-03-2013
tfs star

@Kate:

I really really doubt Aria and the girls know that Spencer took Malcom and she's on the A team.

13-03-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateTheGreatest View Post
I felt really bad for Caleb, he was so disappointed and hurt.
Spencer ... all I can say is she is brave. I wouldn't have the guts to do what she did. It's one thing to investigate about A out in the open, but to join ... wow. She's much smarter than people give her credit for.
I'm still hoping Toby is still alive, yes the body has a tattoo but anyone can get that tattoo on the hip. Until we see the face, I'm not buying it.
And I believe more than ever that Aria is A. When she is in the restaurant and Ezra is outside, talking on the phone, you can clearly see that someone in the black hoodie walk past him. Of course it's one of the A team and in the end we all realize who that is .. And since Aria is probably A, she didn't go after that person, because both she and that person are part of the team. My guess is Spencer took Malcolm and Aria knows Spencer is in now (that's why she called Emily, to let someone know) because Spencer would find it weird that A has Malcolm and Aria doesn't tell anyone. And that's why she broke up with Ezra, she has to focus on other things now, like Spencer being in the team. And again, it all ends up well for her, with finding Malcolm and him being okay.
I also really wanna trust E. Lamb, I hope he continues to help Spencer.
i totally disagree with you, it was JUST a decent episode., nothing so much surprising. i dont want to believe Aria is A, cause ths show would be so pointless then showing how she is targeted and and how much she is in pain and then : oh, she is A. this would be stupid.

13-03-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateTheGreatest View Post
When she is in the restaurant and Ezra is outside, talking on the phone, you can clearly see that someone in the black hoodie walk past him.
and where do you see that person? i only see a girl who is black and she wears dark clothes. unless i cant spot sth.

13-03-2013
backstage pass

Btw, i was hoping the episode to be much better, the producers talked so much, that our mind would be blown etc and yet, mine isnt.

13-03-2013
backstage pass

I think Toby is still alive! in the last scene in the morgue we see the tattoo but to me it looked smudged, like it was just painted on and not a real tattoo.

E. Lamb was a bit shady this episode... and so was Wren, but his explanation about Cece made sense, so I'm leaning towards E. Lamb being the suspicious one, especially bc he didn't tell Spencer that he was the one who used to play that boardgame with Mona.

I'm curious what else Spencer is gonna do now that she's in the A team

13-03-2013
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudyshambles View Post
I think Toby is still alive! in the last scene in the morgue we see the tattoo but to me it looked smudged, like it was just painted on and not a real tattoo.
I'm glad someone else noticed. I can't believe people haven't been pointing that out. The tattoo looked really faded... I'm sure it's not Toby.
I HOPE so at least.

13-03-2013
tfs star

@BonjourTristesse

I just think that if Aria is A, she'd know that Spencer took him.
Not Hanna and Emily though.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, liars, never trust a girl with an ugly secret, pretty