How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-03-2013
backstage pass

^ I liked the episode, as it's season finale you can watch it. There are so many things that annoyed me though, like music overdose and the storyline was very predictable, IMO they should have put Spencer in theA team much earlier. overall I think it was a nice episode but it wasn't anything either shocking or mind blowing. Previous season finale eps were better. @heelscatchfire, I think that wasn't a random noise, nothing happens without purpose in that series

20-03-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygodiva View Post
Episode worth watching or should I just read the spoilers?
i think you should watch cause the suspense is good . but no revelation otherwise.

20-03-2013
backstage pass

i liked the music hehe i even thought that was is always good in this series is the music;D

btw, here's the promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj4NiWJEk5s

20-03-2013
trendsetter

^^ I read the spoilers, I don't have time to waste (anymore) on nonsense episodes and am glad I didn't load it up as one to watch.

I read that Toby is a double agent, wasn't that venomously denied by Marlene King and we were told that he is part of the A Team and a bad guy??

20-03-2013
V.I.P.

thank you for revealing her. I know it's not actually who they think it but im glad they now have an idea. this show is dragging on too long i want to move on

20-03-2013
tfs star

I must be one of the few people who loved the final. IMDB people go nuts - everyone's angry that red coat wasn't reveiled.
I have to say that I had goosebumps when Spence first met Toby again...they have such an amazing chemistry. I'm not a Teenager but they are my favourite couple of all time . I am so happy he just pretended to be on the A team.

I'm looking forward to next season, I cannot wait.

20-03-2013
backstage pass

^well, they showed us that red coat was Alison herself! or if they follow the twin theory it's her sister. either way, I guess ppl on IMDB were hoping for someone else! (and so was I to be honest)

20-03-2013
scenester

I was kind of disappointed by the final! Still so many questions left open. What is Jenna doing? And why keep they introducing new characters?

20-03-2013
backstage pass

yeah,i guess , probs like other ppl they'll just follow a bit of different storyline. cause in the books they did not like each other and here it seems , at least now that they have bonded?? idk if u have seen the promo i posted: but one of them says 'we're sisters' , and i think one of them is fighting with one of the girls.

20-03-2013
backstage pass

also, red coat visited mona in radley, so how is it that she doesnt know this person? unless it was one of the girls?;/

oh and thing more, i think that maybe shanna, spencer's sis and jenna are trying to protect the girls, and when they say bitches they mean the sisters?? could it be this way?
and btw, is jenna bi? cause she liked boys and now?

Last edited by Sylvviaa; 20-03-2013 at 05:48 PM.
21-03-2013
tfs star

the show is extending itself too much, i do hope the fourth season is going to be the last one, they are some stories that bored me to death. (all the hanna-caleb ones, or the ones with annoying emily) i was really routing for Spencer to be real evil and not a fake evil A, and yes there is something weird going on with Toby i'm suspicious (i still keep my feelings of really wanting spencer and toby to have evil babies, they need to!). and Ali been red coat, what a boring thing, i really didn't like the twin story not even in the books it seemed just so... fake and unreal and extremely fictional, we'll have to see what happens.

and stop introducing more suspicious characters... i don't want to stop watching the show if it becomes to messy, stupid and boring (like gossip girl)

21-03-2013
backstage pass

After reading everybody's comments, i'm still so confused lol.
I thought red coat was team A's big bad boss, so why is she helping the girls left and right huh? Oh and I think Mona said when red coat visited her in radley she was wearing a mask...but i'm not 100% sure.

backstage pass

^^ I do not know? maybe there is sth more to it ? or she wants them to be crazy

22-03-2013
V.I.P.

Yea if red coat is the leader why did she get the girls & Mona out of the burning house when we supposed she intended it to burn? Or like Sylvvia pointed out maybe Jenna, Shana & Melissa are trying to help and they went to the "soiree" to try to get Ali and her accomplices/twin. If the twin theory is true, then Ali helped the girls while evil twin Courtney tried to kill them? This is all speculation, so I guess we won't really know til Summer.

Any guess on who is in the trunk? Jason? Courtney?? Ali? New suspicious character?

22-03-2013
backstage pass

Any guess on who is in the trunk? Jason? Courtney?? Ali? New suspicious character? [/QUOTE]

i read they will be aiming Hanna so for her it will be most shocking

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, liars, never trust a girl with an ugly secret, pretty