How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-02-2014
trendsetter

Interesting read - just don't read if you haven't seen the latest episode.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jarettwiesel...-out-interview

19-02-2014
backstage pass

After this ep , im sure Ezra and Aria do not work together ^^^^^^

but what i start to believe is two things:

1) Spencer helped Allie and she does not remember
2) ppl have always discussed how aria's dad's brother has some sickeness, and maybe now it will be revealed she has the sickness, too.

19-02-2014
trendsetter

^yeah mental disorder...
she could also have it, blacking out when the other personality comes over her and she doesn't remember when she comes to her senses ...
Also Ezra could be lying, everyone in this show is lying.

I don't know, maybe I've been watching too many movies probably and have too wild imagination

backstage pass

do you think they are going towards the theory that Spencer hurt Allie or that she helped her to go away? Jason is partially Spencer's brother, maybe this has something to do with it?
spencer is the one who followed Allie, the rest was sleeping, but it seems all of them remeber something but Hannah. I do not know if it leads anywhere with Hanna, she has been the calmest one lately. LIke she kinda is tired, does not care, just funtionsfrom day to day leaving them to discover something.

26-02-2014
backstage pass

And what did Aria read in this diary that freaked her so much, bc she saw something.
And what happened to Lucas? he was there for a long time then dissapeared, could he be working with A? bc everytime I look at this A, i cant help but think it is a guy.

07-03-2014
backstage pass

do you think that Jessica has to do anything with being A?? bc when she sais clean sheets, i thought- how does she know it is clean sheets, Spencer did not mention this.

and the other thing, if it is like they are showing than Spencer hit Allie, it could be either Allie or her twin, that's how they could involve the twin theory .

07-03-2014
trendsetter

^ I don't buy Jessica thing for a second. It's their usual game when they have a suspect and it seems like the finally figured out only to find out that this person does indeed have secret(s) that they haven't shared, however they did not kill Ali. They just keep going around in circle.

backstage pass

Ive just read that the producers said, last year, that they would not have a story that Allie has a twin, so there has to be somebody else who has a sister/twin. even the song at the end of the ep was kinda hitning at sth, Could it be Allie's mum that has a twin ???

on the other side the season is coming to an end- so it could be Jessica. and next season they would be exploring- i dont know whaT

07-03-2014
backstage pass

for those who want to read about it:

http://www.wetpaint.com/pretty-littl...iver-goldstick

07-03-2014
backstage pass

LOL- so much from me

but you could be right she is not A- bc as u said, they are always like this. But she could be behaving like this, bc of what Spencer did- and maybe she did not know and now she assumes that Spencer killed Alison ( bc she believes Alison is dead, when of course she is not)

19-03-2014
backstage pass

what do u think of the last ep?
why didnt ali tell who hit her with the stone? who was her mother covering for;o
and who is sooooooo crazy.
the posture of this person seem as if it was a man.
and btw, Ezra said he knows who it is.
I guess Ezra will make it, like once Hannah did.

19-03-2014
backstage pass

oh, an yes I think Melissa killed this girl, but I guess it was an accident, and that Melissa is in collaboration with Mona, they both wanted Ali to be gone.

09-07-2014
V.I.P.

Finally caught up on season 4 and I'm starting season 5 to keep up. Season 4 was surprisingly really good, season 3 had me almost quit on this show.

^ A few posts up you mentioned the stone. We still don't know who hit Ali over the head with the stone and what her mom saw/ is covering for.

Also the identity of the girl in the grave is going to be revealed this season, unless it already has. I'm only on episode 2.

I don't believe Shana is fully A. The person on the roof that shot Ezra had more of a male's physique and that jump to the other building...I just don't buy Shana doing that even if she is an athlete.

I'm interested in Melissa's big secret that she shared with her dad. It has to involve that night since she felt the need to tell him then.

And Ezra is a big mystery. He comes from money and all that privilege but there has to be some secrets in that storyline too

Last edited by heelscatchfire; 09-07-2014 at 12:47 PM.
22-07-2014
backstage pass

i rewtached the first ep bc they said that A was there, bnut did they mean the real A por they meant mona??the other thing is how didnt
they know they werent burying alison i mean they put someone in the grave the ppl had to see the face right?!

06-08-2014
tfs star

Agh! This show frustrates me! I hate how I feel "played" into not having any idea who "A" is, then the previews always say "A" will be revealed, and for a short time, viewers will think it's a certain person and then the writers will twist it and that person really isn't "A", or "A" will be dead when he/she really isn't! I hate the writing sometimes, and wish it were a little more realistic, but I think the actors have great chemistry and I think each of the main girls is really good in her role. It makes me wonder how many more seasons they can have though with the SAME things going on over and over.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, liars, never trust a girl with an ugly secret, pretty