How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-08-2010
tfs star

I finally got around to watching the 2nd episode- the show should maybe be renamed to, The Slam Taylor Project. I literally scoffed at Rachel claiming that she was taking the high road. What a joke!

Brad while always adorable is getting on my last nerve. Who is he to defame Taylor by outright saying that she was stealing clothes ? Ugh! I don't know if he's being told to verbally lash out against Taylor by Rachel & Co but his comments leave a very bad taste in my mouth.

Yeah him and Taylor did start off on the wrong foot blah blah blah but he acts like he has such a vendetta against her sometimes more than Rachel & Rodger. Hmm...Perhaps its because he now can't just play Rachel's butt-kiss and actually has to do ya know...work?

Rodger had talked a bit of sense when he basically said that, well Taylor is a stylist so she of course will continue styling (not verbatim but...) then he lost me with the terroist comparison.

I did find myself enjoying the segment with Molly Sims. As for The Golden Globes, I honestly only loved Kate's look.

The new chick is kinda blah but to be fair its still too early to tell what her personality is really like. Yet I highly doubt we will see any harsh exchanges between 'Diva' Brad and Ashley.

Last edited by Libra Skye18; 15-08-2010 at 09:49 AM.

15-08-2010
Ère de ℳodernité

Just finished watching the 1st episode and JESUS CHRIST WHAT A DAMN BAD EPISODE WAS IT. The first scenes are riddiculous and overrall Rachel and her husband act like high-schoolers. That scene in which she rips off the Paper mag pages... WTH... How old is this woman... I really hope it was scripted because...

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra Skye18 View Post
I finally got around to watching the 2nd episode- the show should maybe be renamed to, The Slam Taylor Project. I literally scoffed at Rachel claiming that she was taking the high road. What a joke!

Brad while always adorable is getting on my last nerve. Who is he to defame Taylor by outright saying that she was stealing clothes ? Ugh! I don't know if he's being told to verbally lash out against Taylor by Rachel & Co but his comments leave a very bad taste in my mouth.

Yeah him and Taylor did start off on the wrong foot blah blah blah but he acts like he has such a vendetta against her sometimes more than Rachel & Rodger. Hmm...Perhaps its because he now can't just play Rachel's butt-kiss and actually has to do ya know...work?

Rachel seems really bitter when it comes to the whole Taylor situation, and Brad's just need something to say each show so why not support Rachel I'm just sick of him, he seem like such an idiot

backstage pass

i think brad really need taylor to balance him out. now its like - brad overloadd! haha

anyone have the video for download, like on megaupload?

15-08-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainy_spring View Post
i think brad really need taylor to balance him out. now its like - brad overloadd! haha

anyone have the video for download, like on megaupload?
you can download it at tvtorrents.com but you need an account..

rising star

Quote:

Rodger had talked a bit of sense when he basically said that, well Taylor is a stylist so she of course will continue styling (not verbatim but...) then he lost me with the terroist comparison.

I did find myself enjoying the segment with Molly Sims. As for The Golden Globes, I honestly only loved Kate's look.

The new chick is kinda blah but to be fair its still too early to tell what her personality is really like. Yet I highly doubt we will see any harsh exchanges between 'Diva' Brad and Ashley.
I agree. And when Brad was explaining to the new assistant to watch out if she runs into Taylor while pulling items, because he knows what she's capable of. Is Taylor really that bad? I understand (sorta) why Rachael would be upset with Taylor but Brad? If he hated working with her so much, why was he kissing her as the first 2 seasons.

Now I wish we were able to see Taylor go to Paris last season. The outfits would have been

15-08-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueberryMansion View Post
I agree. And when Brad was explaining to the new assistant to watch out if she runs into Taylor while pulling items, because he knows what she's capable of.
I was rolling my eyes so hard on that one. Like what is Taylor going to do, pull Ashley's hair? Scratch her eyes out? Trip her? Just so over dramatic and fake.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIs View Post
I was rolling my eyes so hard on that one. Like what is Taylor going to do, pull Ashley's hair? Scratch her eyes out? Trip her? Just so over dramatic and fake.
I know, why would she even care. I wish someone would burst Brad's bubble

windowshopping

Just finished watching the 2nd episode and I have to say I'm a bit disappointed so far, everything seems a lot more scripted this season. And the whole Taylor-thing is sooo uninteresting, I just want to see cute outfits :p

16-08-2010
V.I.P.

When will be new episode?

16-08-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVogueLove View Post
When will be new episode?
i think the new episodes air on tuesday nights!

16-08-2010
tfs star

I agree Loonaka. Brad is really acting like an annoying idiot. The things that he says are so over-the-top. Rachel seems to be bitter because Taylor has moved on to styling and doing other things like her jeans line with Kasil-like why wouldn't she continue to do what she's good at and venture out towards other things she's interested in?

Of course to Rachel it seems like a big betrayal because who wants to lose a person who was readily available to them all the time? One who not only did her job but went above and beyond. I recall last season how she was left to unpack a ton of boxes and her parents came and helped her- that was the work of an intern not someone who was second in line behind Rachel. This whole stealing sample size dresses and whatever just sounds more ridiculous by the second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueberryMansion View Post
I agree. And when Brad was explaining to the new assistant to watch out if she runs into Taylor while pulling items, because he knows what she's capable of. Is Taylor really that bad? I understand (sorta) why Rachael would be upset with Taylor but Brad? If he hated working with her so much, why was he kissing her as the first 2 seasons.

Now I wish we were able to see Taylor go to Paris last season. The outfits would have been

I actually think that Brad genuinely liked Taylor but Brad will butter whomever's bread is the top loaf. He's a phoney baloney in so many ways. As you mentioned, when he was talking that crap about what Taylor would do to Ashley, I rolled my eyes so hard, I nearly fell asleep.

Yes. Taylor had a 'tude at times which under the circumstances was understandable to a degree but my goodness I never pictured her to be a Tonya Harding to Ashley's, Nancy Kerrigan. It just didn't even make an ounce of sense- would they be pulling for the same client? Highly Unlikely. Would they pull the same ensemble? Doubtful.

So much unnecessary drama that is just really becoming stale. If Taylor can't voice her side, than, I really wish they would get over their hate and focus on the clothes and accessories- that's really when the show shines for me.

Taylor should have definitely went to Paris- yet another ridiculous situation that she was put in. *sigh*

backstage pass

Quote:

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I actually think that Brad genuinely liked Taylor but Brad will butter whomever's bread is the top loaf.
So effing true.

16-08-2010
V.I.P.

Okay so this season seems very high school (for lack of a better term). All it's about is Taylor and all the drama and changes in the Zoe camp. I really wish they would focus more on the fashion aspect of the show. In the first episode, where they styled Demi for Harper's, I was really interested in that because I have the magazine, but they didn't really cover too much of it, and then the Golden Globes should have been the main focus of the episode because it's such a big awards show but I feel like only 10 minutes of the show was dedicated to it. So far, I'm very disappointed in how the season is going.

17-08-2010
tfs star

i am pretty sure we can make a drinking game out of this show. every time they say taylor in the future episodes...TAKE A SHOT!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
project, rachel, television, zoe