How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-08-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Of course you don't say no to Naomi. She will throw a phone at you.
Lolz.

But satisfaction brought it back

18-08-2010
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by scantrons View Post
I'm not going to lie, last night's episode was definitely a tear jerker. I cried yet again with the McQueen tribute. Did anyone else notice that Rachel was flipping out when it was her job to style the show and blaming Brad? GROW UP KID.
Yes I thought the same, while it may have been Brad's job to call in the clothes and shoes the attitude she takes sometimes is not really the attitude you would expect from a boss! The whole "I don't know who else to blame but Brad", ultimately Rachel takes responsibility for the project and she oversees Brad so it all comes down to her!

I'm glad they've (hopefully) moved on from talking about Taylor. Whatever it was that happened there's no need to drag it out over the season.

I though the segments with Jordan and the new Stylist (who's name I've suddenly forgotten) were pretty boring.

V.I.P.

what does brad mean with: I know what she's capable of? refering to Taylor

V.I.P.

I doubt we will ever know the entire reason Taylor was fired...but I am inclined to believe she must have done something bad or else she would have sued Zoe's camp for defamation. It probably involved money or worse... and she agreed to keep quiet and they agreed not to press formal charges. What else could explain her refusal to not defend for herself when she is being branded a thief in front of thousand of viewers?

Last night epi was pretty awesome. I am glad the focus was back of fashion. I was getting sick of Rachel but she redeemed herself when she readily took the Haitian fashion show job understanding that the cause was bigger than her. It is rare for her not to be totally superficial... I also like that she talked about working/meeting people from the country and she had positive interactions with them. The segment with the Haitian model really brought it home ... because even though I donated money to the red cross at the time... I really couldn't imagine being there and having to live thru that experience.
Of course the Mcqueen parts were expected but nevertheless touching.

Quote:
Rachel seemed slightly lazy in this episode.. it's not Brad's job to do her job while she walks around in a Chanel jacket complaining .
I have to disagree. Rachel's job is style the show, come up with the lined up, etc... It is Brad's job to do the dirty work which means getting clothes from fashion houses. Sure it was last minute but one can clearly see how incompetent Brad is at this job. I couldn't believe that he didn't contact Jimmy Choo for shoes... IMO, he should have taken a few hours and go the specific warehouses in order to get clothes. Instead he just kept on sending emails, texts, whatever. So yeah, I can see how Rachel would be a bit frustrated. He also didn't understand that there weren't enough clothes ...
The only good thing about Brad is that he stayed calm thoughout the process...

This life is a process of learning- Lauryn Hill
18-08-2010
backstage pass

Here's a link for ya

http://www.zshare.net/video/794182311102b28e/

xx

18-08-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainy_spring View Post
here's the second video for the third episode after the one kbella posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM-tKYoVP44

its not the entire episode but at least its most of it, in sketchy quality! better than nothing i suppose!
third part: http://www.youtube.com/user/ozus2#p/u/6/kc8MPq5Tncw

18-08-2010
front row

I adore Jordan, too bad there isn't much info on her (or at least that I can find).
And yes Brad, you ARE supposed to put on your snow boots and knock door-to-door to get designs. It seems like there was a lot of talking and not a lot of doing on this episode.
Was it me or did Gwen seem really uncomfortable with Rachel/the cameras?

18-08-2010
fashion insider

Hope to watch the third episode in good quality, hate youtube.

18-08-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by telepathicgoat View Post

thanks so much for posting this link!!

i can't get it to work though, i'm wondering if its just my computer or if its not working for everyone else as well...?

edit: i actually just needed to change browsers, it worked in internet explorer! thanks!!

Last edited by rainy_spring; 18-08-2010 at 10:12 PM.
19-08-2010
rising star

Thanks so much it sucks to be in the UK....all the best TV is american!

19-08-2010
backstage pass

I just finished watching the third part of the third episode and I hate to say that it's kind of becoming the hills. The scene where Brad has lunch with the three other girls is so staged, no one cares about what he's saying and they look so unconfortable.

On another note, I "love" Brad (well Brad's character on tv) but he's no taylor, I keep imagining taylor walking through the snow saying: I hate my job! I hate my job!! but actually getting the work done.

19-08-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIs View Post
That's what I thought too. I mean, yeah Rachel wasn't doing anything either, but she is the 'boss' and is paying Brad to do her dirty work.

In one of his comments, Brad said something like "what am I gonna do, put my snow boots on and go door to door to each showroom?" obviously thinking it was an OUTRAGEOUS idea. And all the while I was thinking, that's EXACTLY what you should be doing, lol.
That is exactly what I thought when Brad said that. :p

19-08-2010
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeNatureLove View Post
And yes Brad, you ARE supposed to put on your snow boots and knock door-to-door to get designs. It seems like there was a lot of talking and not a lot of doing on this episode.
that made me so mad too! alot of designers didnt want to travel through the snow to their studio so it should be brad's responsibility to go get them himself. maybe its because i live in chicago and brad lives in LA but its not that difficult to travel through snow

fashion insider

So much drama in this last episode!
I was too afraid of Naomi!
And i'm with you guys, yes Brad it was YOUR responsability and you have to go through the snow and have the clothes on time, but, well, love Brad.
And really dont like Demi's look, cause hate Marchesa haha

21-08-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainy_spring View Post
anyone have the video for download, like on megaupload?
first episode:
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=DRJ745V1

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
project, rachel, television, zoe