How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-08-2010
front row

^ i think i speak for us all without bravo tv. any quality is better than no episode. thanks a million isa.b.elle

26-08-2010
doldrums

Thanks for posting the uploads isa.b.elle.

Ok this episode was a little boring. This season attempts to showcase the personal side of Rachel. I don't mind the dynamics between professional/personal. I think the baby storyline is just that a storyline and if not then it seems like Roger wants to have children while Rachel doesn't.

26-08-2010
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUECHIP View Post
^ i think i speak for us all without bravo tv. any quality is better than no episode. thanks a million isa.b.elle
I'm totally with you!
Thanks SOOO MUUUUCH!!!!!

26-08-2010
fashion insider

Sorry for doubleposting but i just watched the episode, lli boring, but Rachel is so crazy, and Brad it's annoying!
Joey looks like Baptiste Giabiconi!
Sorry for Rach, but everybody know that the Marchesa dress was wear by Sandy Bullock

26-08-2010
tfs star

Ya know as I watched last week's episode I thought, 'Wow maybe Team Zoe's Taylor, blame game obsession has come to an end' - so much for thinking.

Brad's charm has dissolved completely as far as I'm concerned. This is very reminiscent partially of my feelings toward Whitney Port of 'The City'- once her true colors showed, I didn't feel inclined to cheer for her 'underdog' persona because truth be told it started to seem more like a facade than anything else.

Yet while I still do kinda like Whitney, Brad has no redeemable factors. I mean to blame Taylor for your incompetence? Really how does that work? Either you are or you aren't and if last weeks episode showed us anything, he most definitely is incompetent.

I'm sure it's been mentioned but I just know, I wasn't the only one who rolled my eyes and snickered when he acted like putting on winter gear to knock on designers doors for clothes was *gasp* outlandish! It's like seriously kid, get the hell over yourself. This Tuesday's episode he came off very snooty and delusional. I think it's pretty obvious that he is indeed pissed with Tay because he now has to do some work and not just hang out with Rachel and shop for new 'loolks' or however he pronounced it.

One would think that Rachel would learn a lesson about being too friendly with your employees but clearly she hasn't. Brad is a bonafide Diva and she obviously is desperate for friendship because, I would have laid into him a bit for not doing his job properly, during last weeks show. I know it was last minute and whatnot but he just didn't seem to register how important it is to follow up and go beyond the call of duty if necessary.

I don't think Ashley will be getting very much more television time and that may be for the best. That dress she picked for Demi was a h.a.m. - she most definitely isn't Taylor 2.0.

Rachel's baby drama is blah.

I have to agree with MyNameIs, I really do not recall many Cameron white gown moments. Sounds like more faux Zoe drama. Yet with all of that being said, you know I'll be watching next week et cetera.

tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zposen View Post
I am SO over Brad and his Taylor obsession. First, he needs to realize that it wasn't Taylor that made him looked incompetent... but its the fact that he really is NOT that good at his job. Even Rachel seems over it, yet Brad uses every minute to talk about how manipulative Taylor was... he is such a two-faced, hypocrite imo.
I could have just quoted you to begin with.

Last edited by Libra Skye18; 26-08-2010 at 10:54 PM.
27-08-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra Skye18 View Post
I really do not recall many Cameron white gown moments. Sounds like more faux Zoe drama.
While Cam does where a lot of white off the red-carpet (tops, coats, pants etc) she only really had 2 "white gown moments" styled by Zoe -

2007 Globes (Valentino SS07 RTW) and Oscars (Valentino SS07 Couture)

globephotos.com, AP photos

PS click and look at her jewellery (I DIE).

27-08-2010
V.I.P.

^wow... that Valentino is AMAZING!now that's a real stunner!!yesterday i watched the latest episode and my "obsession" for the show is constantly decreasing..the real "fashion moments" are really a few and Brad surely doesn't have nor the taste nor the personality of Taylor.. (dont let me even start with Ashely... ) and the baby-drama is just...so boooooring and fake!
p.s you're all welcome!!!

Last edited by isa.b.elle.; 27-08-2010 at 05:17 AM.
27-08-2010
V.I.P.

How lame I spelt it "where" instead of "wear". Please excuse me.

Thanks from me too isa.b.elle. for the links.

27-08-2010
V.I.P.

still hoping for an AVI to show up cause i like to watch those on my TV lol

27-08-2010
tfs star

I'm sure a torrent will pop up eventually, it seems to take a week or so though.

They do Rachel/baby thing every season. And at this point, she doesn't look like she could get pregnant....

27-08-2010
V.I.P.

that embryo would get a diet of Starbucks and cigarettes

27-08-2010
V.I.P.

I don't think the white Derek Lam dress Brad was raving about suitable for Cameron nor the oscars. It was another obvious point that Brad doesnt know what he is doing in terms of styling.

This life is a process of learning- Lauryn Hill
27-08-2010
front row

I could see Cameron wearing the Derek Lam gown, just not to the Oscars. It's more a dress for the SAGs, Independent Spirit Awards, a movie premiere or I could even see it at the Globes, just not at the Oscars.

V.I.P.

^I somehow agree with both of you. I don't think it's really Cameron's style, as she doesn't seem to go for those fussy types dresses but I wouldn't mind seeing her in it. But either way, that dress was really not appropriate for the Oscars. Was it jersey material? Anyway, somewhere else, I say give it a shot, but def not the Oscars.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
project, rachel, television, zoe