How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-09-2010
tfs star

did anyone else find it majorly awkward that Roger was in a BATH ROBE while Kate Hudson was in their hotel room? Dude... put on some clothes!

01-09-2010
front row

i don't think there is a scene in the show where someone isn't in a bath robe.

01-09-2010
fashion icon

i just watched the latest episode..and i have to say so far is one of the best of this season!love margherita missoni also and rachel trying to spell via montenapoleone!
but this baby-drama has to end!and watching Donatella Versace's face in motion..scaryyyyy
oh and btw Kate seems sooo sweet and nice

Last edited by isa.b.elle.; 01-09-2010 at 04:05 PM.

01-09-2010
tfs star

I actually found myself enjoying last night's episode. Too bad that Kate isn't a permanent fixture on the show. I think it's obvious that the relationship between her & Rachel is authentic. It was a nice change of pace from all of the 'yes' people arse kissing.

I'm a bit annoyed that the Oscar saga will drag on but not as annoyed with the fake drama between Rachel & Rodger. Like seriously, with how long Rachel has been styling, I'm pretty positive that Rodger knows the deal. Meh. It's just not an interesting storyline to me.

Oh and I don't wanna be too harsh but Rachel's hairstylist/ make up artist is pure sh*t. I was watching the ending of last nights show and I was like 'what in the hell is he doing?'. I get it that he's like her go to glam guy but I'm not really impressed.

Then again maybe because she likes to stick to really one look, he doesn't get to show off his best skills?

V.I.P.

I enjoyed last night epi as well.... it was more fashion oriented. How great it must be to meet these great designers.... and they all seem to know Rachel and kind of fond of her...

Did Brad managed to convince Rachel that it was a good idea for him to go to Milan instead of returning to LA to hunt down gowns for Demi and Cameron? It seems that's what occurred in the opening scene.... Rachel felt that maybe Brad would be more useful in LA instead of Milan attending parties but he convinced her otherwise... Did I miss something?

Quote:
I'm a bit annoyed that the Oscar saga will drag on but not as annoyed with the fake drama between Rachel & Rodger. Like seriously, with how long Rachel has been styling, I'm pretty positive that Rodger knows the deal. Meh. It's just not an interesting storyline to me.

I actually sympathize with Rodger a bit... he seems to be going through an early mid life crisis...not sure how real it is but he probably wants something more out of life than just meeting celebrities, gawking, talking and obsessing about clothes...

Rachel also doesn't seem very affectionate towards him as well....

I don't usually condone such behavior but maybe Roger needs a nice mistress to keep himself occupy while Rachel is busy with her team...

This life is a process of learning- Lauryn Hill
01-09-2010
fashion elite

i kept thinking why brad didn't go back to LA after new york fashion week. i mean does rachel really need him with her in paris and milan? he doesn't do anything, i have barely seen him actually work

V.I.P.

I'm not the biggest Rodger fan, but I don't get the hate that he gets around here either. It's like he's not allowed to say anything to his wife without someone criticizing him, lol.

Brad is seriously SO USELESS. The only reason he's still working is because Rachel likes to hang out with him.

fashion elite

How much do the celebs pay Rachel to style them?

01-09-2010
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIs View Post
I'm not the biggest Rodger fan, but I don't get the hate that he gets around here either. It's like he's not allowed to say anything to his wife without someone criticizing him, lol.
For me, it's not that I hate Roger, I'm just not interested in seeing him so much on the program!

Kate Hudson was absolutely adorable on last night's episode! She seems like so much fun!

It wasn't a bad episode, lots of fashion! And we're getting so many more celebs this season. Last night Kate Hudson and Julianne Moore. I found the scene with Julianne interesting, how she knew what she was wearing to the Oscars but like Rachel said, she had no idea what her clients were wearing.

front row

the last episode save the show for me. i was getting really irritated with everything but last nights ep was quite good. minus the chicken leg missoni bag.

02-09-2010
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zposen View Post
Did Brad managed to convince Rachel that it was a good idea for him to go to Milan instead of returning to LA to hunt down gowns for Demi and Cameron? It seems that's what occurred in the opening scene.... Rachel felt that maybe Brad would be more useful in LA instead of Milan attending parties but he convinced her otherwise... Did I miss something
From what I remember, wasn't Rachel saying that they should just skip Milan to go back to L.A and Brad was like "oh hells no! we need to find gowns in Milan!" and then 2 seconds later when they were in Milan, Brad was freaking out saying he should be in L.A getting gowns.

He really didn't do anything in Milan besides dressing up and freaking out over Donatella.

02-09-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
He really didn't do anything in Milan besides dressing up and freaking out over Donatella.
that's what he always does IMO...I've never seen him actaully work. Poking you phone is not working

tfs star

Rodger just doesn't belong on the show. It's meant to be about fashion! It's like having a home decoration show with a veterinarian thrown in, it doesn't make sense for him to get so much screen time!

02-09-2010
V.I.P.

Where to find list of the songs from the show?

02-09-2010
backstage pass

i actually love rachel and i really admire rachel & rodger's love for each other ... you can tell its real ... although i agree with others, the baby story line seems a bit too forced now ... i think brad is hillarious bt he really doesnt seem to do anything (incl the hairdresser)? the 2 girls back at the studio seem to do all the work ... and how awesome is kate hud? i've never been a fan but last night on the show, she has such an affable personality ... lv her ... and julianne moore is beautiful also ... lv this show ...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
project, rachel, television, zoe