How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

30-09-2011
backstage pass

^ i was intrigued so i googled it. on her wikipedia page it says he is an investment banker, but when i googled him specifically it says he is president of Recognition Media, an award show production company.

based on the past two seasons though it doesn't seem like he still does that... but he still has it on his twitter

30-09-2011
fashion insider

I'm not really enjoying this season very much. It's moved even more towards "reality show", which it always was but before we at least got a lot more styling and fashion. Now it's Rodger and his boys trip to Vegas. I don't care about Rodger, I want to see more clothes! The tiiiiiny segment with Rachel's vintage shopping was the best they could do this week.

front row

^ I agree. It should focus more on the clothes and less on Rodger's personal life. I liked last season's (?) when Molly Sims and Liv Tyler came over to try on the clothes.

V.I.P.

I agree...rodger shouldn't even be followed by camera crew. i could care less what he does. hes insignificant.
Posted via Mobile Device

01-10-2011
backstage pass

i found the entire first half of the episode revolting. whomever felt it necessary to film rodger and 'bros' acting like frat boys, and especially for that long, needs to be fired. it was hard to watch.

the last ep was bad. joey tries way to hard to be saucy and i just realized marissa and mandana are actually two different girls...

and did anyone else find rachel's cooing to prabal & michael kind of pathetic and unnecessary?

Last edited by BonesAndOil; 01-10-2011 at 12:24 AM.
01-10-2011
V.I.P.

I would bet that ''Team Zoe'' think that we are interested in their whole lives hense the scenes with Roger and his buddies. So Bravo will cater to their wishes. It sucks. We want fashion not boys being boys.

Why does Marissa say Rachel is dressing the ''Oscar host''. We know it's Anne. She's like your no 1 client. Why not say her name.

I liked what he did with the house. Very chic but I would have way more colour. My perfect house would be their appartment. I wish I could find pics.

02-10-2011
V.I.P.

I seriously can't believe they made a 4th season and it's not about styling or clothes at all, which is kinda sad and funny, funny in a sad way, but it's still entertaining I guess

V.I.P.

I actually really enjoy watching this show, probably because I loooove Rachel. She makes me laugh so hard.

V.I.P.

I agree with you guys, who cares about Rodger and his overgrown fratboy friends? I want to see styling and Rachel. I don't care about anything else.

V.I.P.

disappointing episode, i don't wanna see rodger and his friends! i don't care what he's doing! i'm just watching for the clothes!!

where are the clothes?!

04-10-2011
V.I.P.

Now that I think about it was there actually any clothes in the last ep. We saw sketchers. So lame. Next ep better be the Oscar one.

05-10-2011
front row

Yes, this is why I fell in love with Rachel and this show!
the Oscars, gorgeous dresses, Rachel doing what she does best, much less Rodger (still way to much in my opinion but I'm willing to overlook it for this episode)

Loved seeing and hearing the stories behind Anne's Oscar looks... I die!

V.I.P.

Rachel outdid herself by dressing Anne for the oscars... those dresses were breathtaking...

The producers need to keep Roger's screentime at a minimum... he complains way too much... such a girl...

This life is a process of learning- Lauryn Hill
06-10-2011
front row

Does anyone think it's weird Jordan gets practically no air-time, I can't even find anything about her - her last name, anything?! She seems so lovely, maybe she just didn't want a big part on the show. She wasn't even there to watch the Oscars but she probably did the most work on that job!?

06-10-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australienne View Post
Does anyone think it's weird Jordan gets practically no air-time, I can't even find anything about her - her last name, anything?! She seems so lovely, maybe she just didn't want a big part on the show. She wasn't even there to watch the Oscars but she probably did the most work on that job!?
I think Jordan wants to stay offscreen as much as possible. She just wants to get the job done.
And the reason she wasn't there to watch the Oscars is because she was AT the Oscars. She was the one who was helping Anne change into her gowns all night long..

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
project, rachel, television, zoe