How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-07-2010
V.I.P.

^ Agree. I'm sure good old Roger would have press charges.

Yeah there's two sides to every story but at this time I'm going go with Taylor. Taylor had the attitude (which even p*ssed me off at times) because she was the one who did the work and never got acknowledged for it. Rachel and Brad are off being BFFs while she did all the work.

Good luck to Taylor. It was a good interview. She could of slagged off Rachel but she knows she can't and won't. Kate Beckinsale looked amazing at Cannes this year so she's working for her money.

28-07-2010
V.I.P.

I need new episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28-07-2010
fashion icon

what's up with that whole " i don't fit into sample size"...!?!?

28-07-2010
V.I.P.

^ I think it has something to do with an ep in Season 2 where Brad kept on harping onto Taylor to try on the newly arrived samples for Rachel to look at because the intern was out but Taylor didn't want to cause she said they wouldn't fit her and she was right they didn't fit. She was embarrassed and Rachel and Brad said something that hurt her feelings but I can't remember what it was. It was quite awkward.

28-07-2010
tfs star

So no Taylor in the new series? I guess we can assume Rachel will be doing a big 'poor me, I've been so betrayed' act although it seems like she really loves having drama with people.

fashion icon

^^i thought it was related to the whole rachel zoe-nicole richie-lindsay lohan...d--g dealer-skinny bla bla...

28-07-2010
doldrums

The theft allegation is pretty heavy. I don't know what to believe.

28-07-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Label Basher View Post
^ I think it has something to do with an ep in Season 2 where Brad kept on harping onto Taylor to try on the newly arrived samples for Rachel to look at because the intern was out but Taylor didn't want to cause she said they wouldn't fit her and she was right they didn't fit. She was embarrassed and Rachel and Brad said something that hurt her feelings but I can't remember what it was. It was quite awkward.
That's right. They wanted that Taylor try some dress,she didn't want to...

Anyway I thought that the new drama will be about Rachel and Taylor??!
So no Taylor in new episodes?

29-07-2010
scenester

I think Taylor will be in the newest episode, but besides that I don't think it touches anything too deeply. I think it kind of shows them confront her and then it's done. I can honestly say that I watched the show for Taylor, (maybe it's because I have her attitude 98% of the time) but I don't even know if I can bring myself to deal with Rachel. I feel like Taylor kept her down to earth and leveled her out and made her not so dramatic. I guess we'll see!

V.I.P.

^Really? I thought Taylor made her more dramatic and less down to earth. IMO, Taylor had an awesome job and a great boss (at least that how the show depicted it) and she complained the whole time. Many girls would kill to be in her position...and I know for certain if she had my boss with that attitude she would have been fired a long time...

All in all she did bring a lot of personality to the show and really was the only one who did any kind of work. Brad is cute and fun but I hope Rachel is not going to count on him to actually do the work...

Looking forward to this upcoming new season

This life is a process of learning- Lauryn Hill
29-07-2010
backstage pass

I die. It's like banana's. OMG!

As much as I like the fashion aspect of the show, whats with all her annoying sayings?

29-07-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stannerslove View Post
I die. It's like banana's. OMG!

As much as I like the fashion aspect of the show, whats with all her annoying sayings?
Well everyone has they own opinion. You watch it cause of the fashion aspect of the show...I watch it cause I like Rachel and her obsession with buying clothes cause I am like that. And I also like her: I die and banana thing

03-08-2010
V.I.P.

The new season premiered tonight. Here is some information about this season

Quote:
Bravo’s The Rachel Zoe Project returns for a third season, taking fashion to a whole new level. As Rachel Zoe’s business continues to expand - from a thriving clothing line with QVC and an affordable jewelry collection, to a massive social media following on her website and Twitter account – Zoe’s dream of becoming a household name has turned into a reality. Tune in to catch the incredible star power behind Zoe’s styling business, with appearances from Gwen Stefani, Demi Moore, Molly Sims, and Johnny Weir, to name a few.

Though Zoe is hotter than ever, she still struggles to maintain balance amidst the chaos of her packed schedule. In the third installment of this captivating series, Team Zoe hurtles forward at a whirlwind pace creating red carpet moments, attending fashion week in New York and Milan, and responding to the pressing needs of their celebrity clientele.

This season, Zoe parts ways with longtime employee Taylor Jacobson and welcomes a new member to Team Zoe. With the tumultuous loss of Jacobson, the team must restructure, and Brad Goreski is elevated from Styling Associate to the newly created role of Style Director. The pressure of being Zoe’s right hand man is intense, but with the gift of gaining clients’ confidence, a ready laugh at the most intense moments, and a stylish new look, Goreski seems to be finding his groove. Zoe’s devoted husband Rodger Berman stepped in last season to help the team, but he has now fully assumed the position of Zoe’s business partner and President of Rachel Zoe, Inc.

03-08-2010
fashion elite

Quote:
Brad Goreski Sexes Up His ‘Geek-Chic’ Look

Season three of The Rachel Zoe Project premieres tonight, and Zoe’s associate Brad Goreski is ready to show off his new, sexed-up style. “I'm going to be 33; I was promoted and I want to show people you don't have to be stuck on a look,” he explained in an interview with StyleList. “I wanted to be sexier. It's still geek chic, but sexier. Right now, my friends and I are into looking refined.”

Goreski elaborated, “I was always very preppy. I wouldn't wear anything if it wasn't Benetton, Esprit, or Polo. The bow ties started four or five years ago. I was in New York, heading to a club, and I purchased this big, fat velvet bow tie. I thought it would be fun to wear it out. I did and there was great response. Even straight guys were saying, 'Where did you get that?' Now, I have 100 to 150 bow ties.”

So what can this talk of newfound sexiness mean? Slightly askew glasses? Unbuttoned top buttons and flashes of chest hair? He has been paying a lot of attention to his skin, it seems. “I'm obsessed with the Clarisonic brush,” he admitted. “It actually makes you feel like you've had a facial. It helps prevent ingrown hairs after shaving, too. I'm a huge Crème de la Mer person. My hair product changes a bit, I like to try different things. For my skin, Neutrogena dry body oil is heaven!”

Goreski also mentioned that he hasn’t seen or spoken to Taylor Jacobson since she left her job as Rachel Zoe’s assistant. “She just left and never came back. With the pace of what we do — as I suspect she has done on her own — we just move forward.” And while Jacobson’s departure seems to have taken its toll on Zoe, Goreski isn’t worried about his boss’s health. “I see her on a daily basis,” he explained. “On the show you see her very stressed, but it's not like she's like that 24/7. She's been doing this now for 15 years. She must have some recipe for keeping it all together and finding balance."
nymag.com

03-08-2010
V.I.P.

This is the reason this show kills me. So much "omg", "betrayal", "life changing", etc but very little about what actually happened. I know they implied something inconsistency in finance, missing clothes, etc, but from what they said, it sounded more like they didn't even know what happened.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
project, rachel, television, zoe