How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-10-2011
V.I.P.

I've not been watching the show since I saw the first episode of this current season. I hate to say though, I'm disappointed to hear that they seem to have focused even more on the 'family drama' and relegated the actual fashion aspect to the background.

Anybody know how the ratings are doing because I would think people would not turn back for Rodger/Rachel family drama. I know I haven't for that reason alone.

PS. Why did they fire Jeremiah?

15-10-2011
V.I.P.

I haven't watched last's episode yet, but thank you so much to who posted the links because now I can watch it It always takes me so long to find a link that actually works...

V.I.P.

Download link for the new episode(since the links a la Balenciaga posted in the previous page have been deleted)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7N707I4J

Last edited by Melancholybaby; 16-10-2011 at 06:52 AM.
16-10-2011
scenester

Awesome thread! Thank you Melancholybaby for the latest link! couldn't find it myself... <3

16-10-2011
Making a Mess

Just started watching the new season and I must say I'm disappointed that they've steered away from the fashion aspect of the show. I feel like its 25% focused on fashion and 75% focused on her family drama.

I would much prefer it to be the other way around.

And who are Mandana and Jeremiah? And where did they come from?!

Do not like either one of them. I presume Jeremiah was just hired for the show but Mandana eerily reminds me of Taylor - in the way she speaks and some of her mannerisms. Such a strange season. Definitely my least favourite.

backstage pass

i personally love the new season ... i didnt think i would ... roger doesnt whine as much & its awesome to see a multi-dimensional Rachel, one that eats and is not just concerned with fashion but is thinking of her baby and family ... it makes her even more likeable and credible ...

im only up to episode 4 but it does seem so sad that her employees are so disloyal to her, particularly Brad's poaching of Demi as a client ... Rachel obviously needs to learn some skills as a manager in terms of boundaries but that would've cut her i'm sure ...

16-10-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Party_Vixen View Post
Just started watching the new season and I must say I'm disappointed that they've steered away from the fashion aspect of the show. I feel like its 25% focused on fashion and 75% focused on her family drama.

I would much prefer it to be the other way around.

And who are Mandana and Jeremiah? And where did they come from?!

Do not like either one of them. I presume Jeremiah was just hired for the show but Mandana eerily reminds me of Taylor - in the way she speaks and some of her mannerisms. Such a strange season. Definitely my least favourite.
i know! i feel like Mandana literally came out of nowhere and is like, rachel's new BFF, and we got no introduction to her whatsoever. i feel like shes so fake! and when she was trying to explain what Rachel was like to Jeremiah, I was like, "who are you? Where did you come from? This is so weird". haha

16-10-2011
Making a Mess

^ Haha I know!

With Jeremiah in the last episode I literally wanted to shake him when he was going on and on about his 'position' within Rachel Zoe Inc. Like really "who are you"?! Where did this sense of entitlement come from...?

V.I.P.

Roger has hit the limit with me. All his little digs about Rachel not going to continue with styling after the birth is just f**ked up. Hello where do you think all the money comes from. HER not YOU. God he is such a dickhead.

I found the photoshoot - Elle US June 2011

thepiratebay.org

I like it better on TV

17-10-2011
V.I.P.

^Interesting to see that Jordan and a girl named Alyssa Sutter are credited as the fashion assistants. It confirms that Jeremiah and Joey are just for the show and the laughs.

tfs star

They knew they didn't have enough work when they hired Jeremiah and then Rodger made him sound like a completely useless person when he fired him.
Also, the intro seems kind of stupid when they only have Rachel and Rodger as 'characters'.

V.I.P.

It sucks that Jordan and Alyssa don't get all the credit. People who watch the show will think Jeremiah did it but it was these two. I'd be a bit p*ssed if I was them even though they don't want to be on TV.

Does anyone else feel like Jordon needs to be like a rock stars girlfriend. I get that vibe whenever she pops up.

17-10-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Party_Vixen View Post
... Mandana eerily reminds me of Taylor - in the way she speaks and some of her mannerisms. Such a strange season. Definitely my least favourite.
I got the same vibe with Mandana, very weird!

Also I thought Rodger and Rachel acted as unprofessional idiots hiring Jeremiah, when they clearly weren't interested in having an extra person there... Even if it was for the sake of the cameras, they must realize how it makes them look? And Jeremiah going on about "maybe" being head of "Rachel Zoe Home" and so on, that seemed completely ridiculous too.

And I seriously can't believe how un-pregnant Rachel looks....

basically everything about this season confuses me!!

I don't want to feel uncomfortable watching a candid reality show, questioning everything, I just want to see pretty dresses

V.I.P.

And what about the excuse for firing him being "we cant spend that money on you, youre not on our budget"???
Posted via Mobile Device

21-10-2011
backstage pass

The Rachel Zoe Project Season 4 Episode 7 - OMG He's Here
Link: http://www.videobb.com/watch_video.php?v=4xg7yvMaPLGL

(more links here:http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/The-...Project_23842/)

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
project, rachel, television, zoe