How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-11-2011
front row

I am ready to give on this show.. I love love love Rachel and I loved the first two seasons but they've turned it into reality program instead of a fashion program..
And is it me or is Rodger getting more annoying by the minute? You know what Bravo, you should just call it The Rodger Berman Project..

I hope there will be a next season and I pray to God they will go back to the original format..

01-11-2011
V.I.P.

^that's not really fair to say though, the show reflects her life. when they were filming she was pregnant and obviously not doing quite as much aside from her own fashion line and styling Anne H. for the Oscars. I'm sure next season it will be more

and I loved that episode where they moved and we got a sneak peek of her closet - all those shoes!!! I die! :p

02-11-2011
front row

^ True, I get that having the baby would be a big element of this season and I'm fine with that.. but it seemed to be the only focus of the show.. She was styling Anne Hathaway for the Oscars!! In not one dress but seven!! Yet we hardly saw any of it.. maybe 5 minutes total..
It used to be about her styling job, and a little about her personal life.. now it's the other way around..

V.I.P.

her baby is really nice and lovely and everything, but i couldn't care less i'm afraid. that season was such a huge disappointment, i got pretty bored watching it to be honest. let's just hope things will change next season (if there is one)....

02-11-2011
V.I.P.

i started watching it mainly because of the fashion but now u can barely see any.
it was a bit boring and i had to fast forward many times unfortunately

03-11-2011
V.I.P.

Rodger is getting a bit much. But I did enjoy this season! It helps that I'm currently 35 weeks pregnant so I really enjoyed season 4. I also enjoyed season 3, especially the moments with Rachel Zoe and Kate Hudson.

06-11-2011
tfs star

I couldn't care less about her boring husband or her baby or her sister. Family drama isn't what I signed up for!

backstage pass

I discovered this show because of this thread and I finished season one yesterday and now I'm watching season two. I love it! But looking at the comments I already know I'll be disappointed with season four

11-11-2011
V.I.P.

Honestly season 4 was more personal, but very interesting as it involves Rachel building her brand. They still take us on shoots and it's hilarious to see Rachel getting dressed pregnant. I loved it. Season 3 is my favourite, followed by Season 4.

25-12-2011
V.I.P.

Do we know if there will be a season 5?

V.I.P.

^I just checked the official site and it says nothing at all about it but I'm keeping my fingers crossed

backstage pass

As much as I prefer to see the more fashion side of her life as opposed to opinions of her husband Roger, I would still like to see the show come back for a 5th season!

27-08-2012
backstage pass

It looks like Jeremiah Brent may be getting his own show instead...

Quote:
To add insult to injury, sources tell us that Zoe’s assistant, interior designer Jeremiah Brent, is getting his own reality show on the network. Brent, who redecorated Zoe’s Hollywood home on the show, appeared on “Zoe Project” in Season 4, having been fired and rehired by Zoe and her husband, Rodger Berman
the cut

Quote:
Jeremiah Brent may get his own show: Brent, who was a break-out star on the Rachel Zoe Project, after being fired then re-hired, may be getting his own Bravo show, following in the footsteps of former Zoe assistants Brad Goreski and Taylor Jacobson–according to “sources.” The tab points to recent pictures Brent tweeted of his new office as evidence that he started his own business. We dug up this mysterious tweet:

Design “?”…Whats missing right now in some of your favorite interior design shows? #interested
fashionista

05-09-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
The Rachel Zoe Project Gets Picked Up For A Fifth Season

When it comes to The Rachel Zoe Project, Bravo is totally not shutting it down. Just a week after they broke the news that Zoe‘s former assistant Brad Goreski would be returning to the small screen for season two of It’s A Brad, Brad World, they’ve announced that the show that first launched his career will also be back for a fifth season.

According to a press release from the network, season five will follow Zoe as she works on expanding her fashion line, settling into her new Los Angeles home, and taking care of son Skyler Berman, who is now a walking toddler and certified “fashionisto.” We’ll probably tune in if only to see one of the most out-of-this-world kiddy wardrobes in existence. And, ok, we wouldn’t mind hearing what “bananas” Zoe-isms Rachel has come up since last season.
Styleite.com

front row

God, there better be more styling in Season 5.... Season 4 was so boring because it was like Rachel refused to let her stylists be filmed working on camera. Maybe that's because she was scared having the show focus on them would give them a platform to eventually leave her company ala Taylor and Brad, but since 90% of us are watching the show purely to see the styling and clothes, it made Season 4 so underwhelming and boring.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
project, rachel, television, zoe