How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

05-08-2010
V.I.P.

^^ Thank you so much for the link. You are a star songbirdsel.

So yeah after watching the ep I just don't know who to believe but I sliding more towards Taylor.

Like Zposen said if she stole money and clothes then they should have gone to the cops. That whole first scene felt fake to me like they were acting especially Roger. And question she's a stylist what she doing around the accounts.

Quote:
Zoe is going to be a lot more stressed since she's going to have to do the vast majority of the work... particularly the creative aspect because Brad doesn't have the same great taste as Taylor...
Taylor did about 60% of the work. The other 40% split between Rachel and Brad. As for creative well you can so tell with the example of Cameron Diaz who Brad is looking after. Her looks on the Day and Night tour were very hit and miss.

I think Taylor has taken the high road by not talking about it. This is what Rachel needs to do.

And did you see the preview for the whole season. I mean Rachel's reaction to Taylor getting a client (Kate Beckinsale I guess) was stupid. Come on what do you think she was going to do work at Burger King no she's a stylist she's going to continue that.

Besides the whole Taylor thing the Harper's shoot was fun and I can't wait for the Oscar ep (there better be an Oscar ep).

05-08-2010
tfs star

Another link, for anybody who wants to d/l it.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SE2W7TBT

V.I.P.

i've only seen half of it but want to say rachel's blue marc jacobs jacket is amazing!

and does anyone know who her other assistant who went with brad to starworks was wearing a blue jacket i want to know who it's by! :p

backstage pass

i'm so glad Taylor is gone. She had a brat attitude and her drama took up way too much of the show.

catch me if you can

Attitude or not, I am definitely going to miss Taylors style. I could not get enough of it!!

tfs star

I hope all of you find this hilarious as I did

source: youtube crosbylicious channel

As far as the new season goes, I was in love with the new episode once it got to the Bazaar shoot. The mayhem of a photo shoot had me on the edge of my seat. And of course, once they brought out the McQueen shoes. I was in heaven.

As far as Taylor goes, I'm glad she is gone (sorry I never liked her attitude), but I think the show is still missing something. It's almost like they needed to keep her to make the show more interesting, even thought I would have most likely thrown my remote at the TV whenever she appears in sunglasses

06-08-2010
front row

It's always nice to know that your soul is worth six or seven Chanel jackets. I know I would sell my soul for them

Eventhough I kind of started to 'like' Taylor (or should I say tolerate her) in the second season once she got over her attitude towards Brad, I'm still glad she's gone. She was a big ball of negative energy. I know she always got the job done but that kind of attitude isn't healthy to have around 24/7.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zann View Post

As far as Taylor goes, I'm glad she is gone (sorry I never liked her attitude), but I think the show is still missing something. It's almost like they needed to keep her to make the show more interesting, even thought I would have most likely thrown my remote at the TV whenever she appears in sunglasses
LOL, that's how I feel. I couldn't stand her janky attitude but it's not the same without her. I loved to hate her and now that she's gone, the show feels almost too light or something.

V.I.P.

How big is Zoe's closet? She buys a boatload of new things EVERY season.

Her jewelry closet is insane.

But satisfaction brought it back
06-08-2010
tfs star

I think its rather petty that Rachel keeps bringing up Taylor. I just want to see clothes and shoes. This season should of been guilty pleasure and a brand new perspective for Rachel but the "Taylor did what...etc" is such an eye roll.

06-08-2010
V.I.P.

EW interview with Taylor.
http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/08/06/ra...cobson-speaks/

I know she says she doesn't want to get into a war of words, but I still find it weird that she doesn't really deny any of the allegations. Like she kind of talks about it, but never straight out comes out and says NO I DID NOT STEAL MONEY, I DID NOT STEAL CLOTHES.

V.I.P.

my favorite was the "Chanel Heartattack" part of the show, like, omg why can't it be ME trying on all these amazing clothes and bags!!

07-08-2010
V.I.P.

I kinda feel bad for both Taylor and Rachel, but you don't really get the real story or the truth from a TV show...

V.I.P.

Does anyone know when the next ep comes out?

V.I.P.

It airs on tuesday, so maybe on wednesday/thursday it's up online?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
project, rachel, television, zoe