How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-08-2010
V.I.P.

Anyone can tell me where I can find images from the old / or new episodes of the show since nobody post them here

07-08-2010
V.I.P.

^ I've posted quite a lot of screencaps of Taylor's style in her thread here.

07-08-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
I know she says she doesn't want to get into a war of words, but I still find it weird that she doesn't really deny any of the allegations. Like she kind of talks about it, but never straight out comes out and says NO I DID NOT STEAL MONEY, I DID NOT STEAL CLOTHES.
She's legally prohibited from talking about it. So she cannot deny or affirm the accusations.

But satisfaction brought it back
07-08-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sill View Post
It airs on tuesday, so maybe on wednesday/thursday it's up online?
let's hope so!!!

07-08-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternitygoddess View Post
She's legally prohibited from talking about it. So she cannot deny or affirm the accusations.
I know she signed a confidentiality agreement, but it seems strange that she can't deny slanderous statements. There has to be a loophole there, I mean Rachel just can't go around and say whatever the hell she wants about Taylor, especially when it comes to affecting her income.

Taylor just seems to want to ride it out, which tells me that there may be some truth. I think she did something, but I don't think it was as dramatic as Rachel and Roger made it out to be. Regardless, she was never a good fit for the show.

07-08-2010
V.I.P.

I feel like she needs to rework whatever agreement she signed with Zoe camp... unless it is totally true and she agreed to keep quiet in exchange for them not to press charges...

Anyways, I do think that since the show has aired it will start affecting her work... not many people in the fashion industry wants to hire someone who will steal and dishonest...

She seemed like a smart girl... so if she agreed to such a thing... then she def did something that would be worse if the whole truth came out.

This life is a process of learning- Lauryn Hill
07-08-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternitygoddess View Post
Even though she signed a confidentiality agreement she still has the right to defend her self if they say something about her that isn't true.

Imagine you work for Lindsay Lohan. You signed a confidentiality agreement which means you can't talk about what she eats for dinner and who she sleeps with for instance but if she claims that you stole her car when you didn't, you can still defend yourself and say it isn't true.

BTW I can't imagine the legal department of NBC/Bravo letting them say these kind of things on air when there's no truth in it. That's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

V.I.P.

Yeah, what everyone else said, lol. I don't think you can sign an agreement by which the other party can drag your name through the dirt and you can't make any corrections or denials. Makes no sense to me.

backstage pass

I think she wants to prove Rachel that she doesn't give a s*** about her that she doesn't even want to talk about it. Sometimes ignoring is the best revenge.

07-08-2010
V.I.P.

I actually think it's pretty weird the friendship or relationship Rachel and Taylor had..

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaverhausen View Post

BTW I can't imagine the legal department of NBC/Bravo letting them say these kind of things on air when there's no truth in it. That's a lawsuit waiting to happen.
I guess more people would want to see the show if there's a lot of drama and I also think that other people besides me wanted to see what would happen with Taylor, if she would get fired or if she would quit on her own...

doldrums

Ok I finally got around to watching the first episode. I have a feeling we're never going to find out what happened between Taylor and Rachel. Both sides will have two stories. I must be in the minority because I don't mind Rogers presence on the show. I do agree he doesn't add any kind of dynamics and he's just there.

07-08-2010
fashion insider

This season doesn't look as if it will be as entertaining as the last two. Granted, I, like many others, did not care for Taylor's attitude at times, but I did find her to be the driving force behind the Rachel Zoe machine. Well, at least that is the way it seemed during the last two seasons.

I am, however, looking forward to the Naomi Campbell episode as well as the very next one (someone alluded to the fact that Taylor would be confronted on it). Rachel is a funny character; I like her, not enough to be glued into every episode, though.

I don't know about you all, but Brad and the other Rachel Zoe associates are very take it or leave it. Brad has always gotten on my nerves, and this season seems to be much of the same from him. I just love how he and Rachel exaggerated his present contributions to the company in light of Taylor's absence during the last episode. They make it as if he does oh so much. Please. The styling that he does help with isn't rocket science, nor is it anything outstanding or extraordinary. Anyone on TFS could do as good of a job.

08-08-2010
tfs star

That first episode certainly showed a side of Rachel that was neither entertaining nor professional. It was so childish and I don't believe for a second that Taylor was stealing pieces....like she says in her interviews, she's not sample size. How could she steal pieces and wear them out if they don't fit her?

I'm really hoping they ditch all the Rachel/Rodger king and queen of high school rubbish and get back to the fashion!

V.I.P.

^regarding the whole "i'm not a sample size"...well imo this is not 100% true..she might not be a sample size for every designer but if you look closely at the rack of clothes (in the scene where jordan and brad are checking what Taylor has sent back.).you'll see a lot of items that she also wore during the previous season,and also viewing some old candids of Lindsay lohan i spot a couple of things (like the stella mccartney plaid shirt,a grey balenciaga jacket..) that Taylor also wore..so maybe those are samples!
i'm not saying she stole something but she can't say "no i don't fit into samples" because she clearly did in past.....i guess this is one of those stories where we'll never know the truth!
btw overall the first episode was a bit lackluster!i do miss Taylor's style and her part,because she was the one who was really picking,chosing,matching etc.. but she was clearly unhappy with her job at RZ and her attitude sometimes was just too annoying!..let's hope the next episode is better and more exciting

Last edited by isa.b.elle.; 08-08-2010 at 08:26 AM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
project, rachel, television, zoe