How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-08-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspistol View Post
That first episode certainly showed a side of Rachel that was neither entertaining nor professional. It was so childish and I don't believe for a second that Taylor was stealing pieces....like she says in her interviews, she's not sample size. How could she steal pieces and wear them out if they don't fit her?

I'm really hoping they ditch all the Rachel/Rodger king and queen of high school rubbish and get back to the fashion!
Yeah that was something I thought was weird too, since I remember the eps when Taylor had to try on some of the clothes and they didn't fit her and sometimes she expressed that she thought it was annoying when Brad and Rachel was trying on the new clothes that came in, but it seemed that she had been borrowing a lot of clothes tho..and shoes something I def would have done too

I don't think Taylor would steal clothes from Rachel, she was just sick of her job there, not trying to make Rachel look bad..

08-08-2010
V.I.P.

I really wished they would have focused on the Bazaar shoot than all the drama the Taylor drama. The shoot seemed a lot more interesting to me.

08-08-2010
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspistol View Post
That first episode certainly showed a side of Rachel that was neither entertaining nor professional. It was so childish and I don't believe for a second that Taylor was stealing pieces....like she says in her interviews, she's not sample size. How could she steal pieces and wear them out if they don't fit her?

I'm really hoping they ditch all the Rachel/Rodger king and queen of high school rubbish and get back to the fashion!
I completely agree. Rachel is such a child. I mean, ripping the magazine pages because she can't stand to see Taylor? She really needs to grow up.

09-08-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Bravo’s “The Rachel Zoe Project” is having a ratings moment. The premiere of the third season garnered 976,000 total viewers, an increase of 42 percent (vs. 685,000) from the second season premiere, making it the most watched episode in series history, according to Nielsen Media Research. The episode also marked double-digit growth among viewers 18-49, up 25 percent (645,000 vs. 516,000) from the previous season’s premiere, making it the highest rated season premiere of the series in the demo.

For more fabulous fashion, tune in Tuesday, August 10 at 10 p.m. ET/PT for the second episode of “The Rachel Zoe Project.” It’s time again for the Golden Globes, and Rachel Zoe has five clients attending – Kate Hudson, Cameron Diaz, Eva Mendes, Demi Moore, and a new pregnant client, Paula Patton. Ashley, the new Style Assistant, begins working for team Zoe, but her demeanor is a drastic departure from the force of Taylor. In the middle of Golden Globe madness, actress Molly Sims comes to the studio needing dresses for two events. It’s fashion chaos to the max.
source:hollywoodnews.com

good news for the show!and also the plot of the next episode seems a lot more interesting!finally some red-carpet-drama!

09-08-2010
V.I.P.

Thanks for the info isa.b.elle. ^^ I thought it was a pretty interesting ep and I'm looking forward to seeing the next one

front row

I thought the first episode was just so goofy and melodramatic. I agree with lizbabe09 in that I would've liked the focus to be more on the actual job than so much of the Taylor "drama."

I think I prefer Rodger as the quiet guy saying stuff from the corner. I'm not sure how much I'll like his new role. :/

And I still love Brad.

V.I.P.

Is there a reason why these women can't pick out outfits by themselves? Do they have absolutely no style knowledge, or is it that they can't get access to the outfits?

In the case of Molly Sims, I'd just run to a store and buy something.

I just googled images for Rachel Zoe's clients from GG 2010. None of them look amazing. For all the hysteria and stress and meltdowns and drama Zoe goes through, I expect a lot more to show for them.

But satisfaction brought it back
09-08-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternitygoddess View Post
Is there a reason why these women can't pick out outfits by themselves? Do they have absolutely no style knowledge, or is it that they can't get access to the outfits?

In the case of Molly Sims, I'd just run to a store and buy something.

I just googled images for Rachel Zoe's clients from GG 2010. None of them look amazing. For all the hysteria and stress and meltdowns and drama Zoe goes through, I expect a lot more to show for them.
IMO having a stylist has nothing to do with not having a style of your own, but a lot of celebs have a tight schedule and don't have time to go shopping, trying on clothes and finding something they like so they have a person to do that for them. It's not like the stylist tells a person what to wear, they look at what people like, what kind of style they have and what will fit they body type and so on, and from that they try to find clothes and outfits that their clients will like. Also for big events it's easier to have a stylist go to designers and pull dresses and find an outfit that is unique since showing up wearing the same dress as someone else is such a no no

scenester

I miss Taylor, but I'm still so hooked (maybe it's because I have a super major crush on Brad as long as he keeps his mouth shut...and if he'd turn straight...ahem..) ANYWHO, I felt like I was back in high school along with the rest of you! I just re-watched all of the older episodes and seriously, she's still the same Rachel, nothing has changed. I don't know why it's such a surprise to Taylor that she's acting like she's 14, because she's acted that way since day 1.

Ugh, anyway, obviously I'll keep watching...

V.I.P.

i thought Taylor had good taste but man was she
such a debbie downer she just always appeared so out of it

10-08-2010
fashion insider

I'm bananas for this show!
But, seriously, Taylor was great, but all this issue, i don't believe it.
Please, only show dresses and shoes and stop the drama!
Ah, i don't like the new girl, too simple.

10-08-2010
V.I.P.

Thought I'd post Rachel's clients at the Golden Globes. Looking at them all, I gotta say, it was a lackluster year for Team Zoe.

zimbio

BTW, whom did Taylor style? Kate Beckinsale wasn't there (I don't think?).

scenester

wait, did anyone else catch rodg calling taylor a terrorist?

UM WHAT? haha

V.I.P.

That red dress is so Cam..I feel like I've seen her in something similar more than once before, it's the same with what Jen's wearing IMO

backstage pass

has the second episode aired yet??

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
project, rachel, television, zoe