The Rachel Zoe Project ... Television Show (July 2007 - March 2010) - Page 50 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

09-09-2009
fashion insider

Well, I for one hate watching things on youtube in about six different parts, it's tedious, and I don't think it's comparable to having a downloadable version at all.

09-09-2009
The future is stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by hautechild View Post
Well, I for one hate watching things on youtube in about six different parts, it's tedious, and I don't think it's comparable to having a downloadable version at all.
People that upload or post links for us are doing us a favor. They don't owe us anything. Be happy for what you get. Or not.

Now let's please continue with our discussion of the show.

thank you!

Last edited by MissMagAddict; 09-09-2009 at 11:44 AM.

09-09-2009
fashion icon

I really loved this episode. Thanks for the posting the youtube links (I always forget to look on there as videos nearly always get taken down, happily not in this case though!).

It was really interesting to see Rachel and the team doing personal wardrobe styling, rather than the events/shoots. The Oscars seem really stressful, but what I didn't understand as why Rachel didn't go with Anne to theOscars, rather than worrying about Brad messing up.

Next episode looks interesting, although seeing how upset she gets about negative press makes me feel so guilty, as I know that by magazines etc you are contributing to this. I guess its all to easy to forget those in the public eye are human. I know this has been mentioned by others before but prior to this show I wasn't a fan at all, but after watching this I really like her - hopefully the show has helped to dispel the idea that she is a total b*tch

09-09-2009
windowshopping

thank you!!!!

09-09-2009
V.I.P.

Thanks for upload beaverhausen and misspistol

Re next weeks ep - does anyone have an idea (just out of curiosity) which magazine it is that reports about her having a tanty. I remember the blog post they read but I'm trying to think what mag it could have been.

09-09-2009
front row

This is petty, but I really hate how Rachel Zoe constantly misuses the word "literally." No, you are not literally running a race because if you were, you would be wearing sneakers and running shorts and standing next to your fellow competitors while a referee fired the starter pistol. No, the Armani dress does not literally look like a breath of air or whatever because if it did, we wouldn't be able to see it. What it literally looks like is a dress. She does it all the time, too.

Taylor seems unable to be happy for her co-workers. I get that it's a difficult position to be in: even though she has more experience, she has to sit back and watch someone else do the Oscars. Still,there's no need to sulk like a little kid when you don't like how things are going.

Also, I'm calling shenanigans on the whole Jordan the intern showing up late thing. I bet someone really did tell her to show up at 10:30 so that we could get a little manufactured drama.

09-09-2009
fashion insider

I wish there had been more NYFW, there were two episodes on it last season and this time round we only really got one. But are some of the future episodes set at Paris Fashion Week? I find those more interesting, partly because the award shows are all kind same-y after you've seen the team go through a few and because it's stressful even just to watch them all get so ridiculously stressed out! And Brad did fine after all everything!

09-09-2009
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspistol View Post
Awesome

09-09-2009
V.I.P.

I love Liv so much after seeing that episode...she's such a warm person.

09-09-2009
The future is stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by hautechild View Post
I wish there had been more NYFW, there were two episodes on it last season and this time round we only really got one. But are some of the future episodes set at Paris Fashion Week? I find those more interesting, partly because the award shows are all kind same-y after you've seen the team go through a few and because it's stressful even just to watch them all get so ridiculously stressed out! And Brad did fine after all everything!
I agree the NYFW episodes are the most interesting. They have at least one new episode set at Paris Fashion Week... they showed it in the season preview. I really hope they have at least two episodes from Paris.

09-09-2009
V.I.P.

Andy Cohen did say, in a video blog, that Rachel filmed a lot in Paris.

09-09-2009
eye popping

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUXXX View Post
Andy Cohen did say, in a video blog, that Rachel filmed a lot in Paris.
Yay! That is incredible news! I only watch the fashion week episodes. All the other episodes feel the same, you just fill in the blanks "_________"(actress) is attending the "___________"(award show) and she needs a gown! We are torn between a "________"(designer) dress that we specificly had altered, and a "__________"(designer) dress that is late/missing/lost/sent to Chanel.

09-09-2009
fashion insider

ROTF! This woman does an impression of Rach.

youtube

10-09-2009
front row

^That is HILARIOUS! She just needs to throw in a couple "I die"s and she'd be good to go.

10-09-2009
V.I.P.

^^ "Like, totally shutting it down"
That is totally bananas! Bananananas!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2007, 2010, july, march, project, rachel, television, zoe