The Rachel Zoe Project ... Television Show (July 2007 - March 2010) - Page 64 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

01-10-2009
tfs star

i can not believe brad even went. what a brat!!!!!!!!!!!
can't stand him.

01-10-2009
fashion elite

Rachel at the doctor still cracks me up
vertigo sucks, i got it a month ago

01-10-2009
V.I.P.

Ok so I just watch the last epi... and I just cannot believe that Brad is going to Paris while Taylor stays in LA working.

Rachel should have made this decision herself and totally put it on seniority..Taylor works her butt off for years and deserves this opportunity. If there is a next time, Brad can be considered.

Rachel at the doctor is freakin hilarious... the doctor seems like a hired actor and I've never heard of vertigo being secondary to stress

This life is a process of learning- Lauryn Hill

02-10-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zposen View Post
Ok so I just watch the last epi... and I just cannot believe that Brad is going to Paris while Taylor stays in LA working.

Rachel should have made this decision herself and totally put it on seniority..Taylor works her butt off for years and deserves this opportunity. If there is a next time, Brad can be considered.

Rachel at the doctor is freakin hilarious... the doctor seems like a hired actor and I've never heard of vertigo being secondary to stress
Taylor does work extremely hard. I feel really bad for her. BTW I your avatar

02-10-2009
fashion insider

Not impressed with Rachel at all, she's completely spineless and gets Taylor to do her dirty work every single time. She even said Taylor should go but then engineers the situation to cause as much stress and unhappiness as possible.
Brad is an idiot though, he doesn't remotely deserve to go. He doesn't work hard, all he does is sit around behaving like a child and making Taylor do everything. Grrrr, no wonder they're all so stressed and emotional. There is no order AT ALL!!!

02-10-2009
windowshopping

misspistol,

Thanks for the upload of episode 6. I'm behind on this show and can't wait to get caught up. Just joined the other day as I found this site but searching for The Rachel Zoe Project over the summer. This show is so addictive.

02-10-2009
backstage pass

welcome spiralgirl

its really too bad rachel can't handle the situations herself. if i were taylor and brad i would be pretty upset that she can't make decisions, as the boss. she put taylor in a really awkward position, having to choose who goes to paris. its quite unfair.

does anyone have a megaupload link for episode 4 of season 2? i tried to find one but i couldn't.

i WISH that was my jewelry collection though. its bananas :p

02-10-2009
fashion insider

Ugh, episode 6 was so good!! RZ's jewelry is amaziiiiing... i wanted everything, esp that good luck necklace. I really appreciate how she let it go and she wanted to raise funds for ovarian cancer.. really I think she has good karma coming her way.

As for the Tay/Brad situation, Rachel should have just told Brad straight up, apologized about not both of them being able to go and said Tay has more experience I need her there. It was just a bad way of dealing with the situation, and I feel like Tay took the high road out. I still think Brad should have insisted that Taylor go though I mean she didn't even get to watch any shows at NY Fashion Week since she was doing other work at that time.

02-10-2009
trendsetter

I live in France so obviously it doesn't air on franch TV and I don't know where to watch episodes 5 and 6 ! :'(

02-10-2009
V.I.P.

^ they're both in this thread

03-10-2009
trendsetter

Oh thanks!!

03-10-2009
fashion insider

What is it that Brad is always so "frazzled" over? He acts as if he is the CEO of some Forbes list company or a USPS worker that has to stand on his feet all day and ship mail. Brad is such a child. I agree with all of you who said Rachel needs to grow a backbone. Why is she so scared of everyone? Taylor isn't going anywhere until this show is a wrap. The paycheck is too beautiful.

04-10-2009
fashion icon

This show is insanely addictive, the only time I found it a little boring is episode 6. Anyway else find it annoying how Taylor is pretty much always wearing sunglasses?

04-10-2009
fashion insider

I was just going to say that! Last ep she had to ask Jordan what colour a dress was...if she just took her damn sunglasses off she'd be able to see. She's INDOORS!!!! Perhaps it's to cover her bizarrely coloured eyebrows?

04-10-2009
V.I.P.

Well i think she looks great with the shades, and its really part of her characther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simons View Post
i cant believe im saying this but brad is a jerk, team tay? she deserved to go and seriously brad couldnt be a man about it. he automatically played the victim.

as much as taylor complains, she gets the job done and i bet without her (or so my perception from the show) the "company" would go down. as adorable as brad is, he seems to be in it for the celebrity and for the show. i mean he had an event for fashion's night out in nyc..
Exactly how i feel about this situation, and whoever said its the opposite from last season, i second that. LOVE Taylor, and the fact she let him go without hidding behind a pretense of being insulted because she felt someone tried to "test" her.

She seriously needs to talk to Zoe, can not wait for that.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2007, 2010, july, march, project, rachel, television, zoe