How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-01-2014
front row

Reddit
Any other Reddit users on here?

I've only discovered the site recently but it's interesting; essentially a really huge forum devoted to any topic you can imagine through the creation of "subreddits" (boards, basically). There's a pretty cool subreddit called "IAmA" which often has celebrities come in and chat with users - they recently had Spike Jonze and Bill Murray, and about a year ago they actually had Obama!

Quite a few subreddits are devoted to fashion, too, which is what got me wondering if anyone here is involved with any of that.

28-01-2014
front row

Lurker here since September 2011, I haven't bothered to make an account, but I've bookmarked it!

front row

Cool beans! I know there's a main fashion subforum (simply www.reddit.com/r/fashion) which would probably suit people from here. They've got links to a lot of the other fashion subreddits.

I also started a subforum recently for fashion photography (www.reddit.com/r/fashpics).

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
reddit