How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-02-2013
V.I.P.

^I am still rooting for Emily and Daniel.

19-02-2013
V.I.P.

Such an intense episode! Faux Amanda always bothered me but I bawled my eyes out when she died... I'm glad that that Nate guy finally went away, though. I guess they're wrapping up a few of the confusing storylines to get back to Em's revenge plot - about time. And I'm guessing Em and Jack will end up together and Em will raise Carl as her own when the show comes to an end hahaha but as much as I've always rooted for Em and Jack, I really her and Aiden together as well... We'll see...

19-02-2013
V.I.P.

I hadn't seen an episode in awhile, but I watched the last one! It was sooo good.
-Fake Amanda is now dead! (I never really liked her, but I felt so bad!)

19-02-2013
fashion insider

This episode was so boring without any action and I wasn't really hard to figure out who dies.

13-05-2013
backstage pass

This was some ending of the season ...

I want to feel bad for Jack but most of the time he is so naive it's impossible for me. Like in the beginning of the episode when he trusts Victoria - like, really? Victoria? And the last scene ... He couldn't figure it out for 2 years and now he realizes so quickly?

I feel sorry for Charlotte because she is pregnant ... and they killed off Declan He wasn't my favorite but it's still sad, he was a good guy (kinda hoping he went into hiding for a while but will magically appear when it's safer). My guess is the writers will give Ashley a miscarriage or something, I doubt they will do the single teen mom storyline.

Daniel has become utterly annoying, I can't stand him anymore. He's constantly faced with evidence of how evil and cruel Victoria and Conrad are, he's always telling them off for it, blaming them, saying how he doesn't want anything to do with them and yet he's always near, by their sides. He's no better than them and he better not have killed Aiden because I'll be seriously mad

I LOVED it when Ashley told Conrad he could go on the podium even though she knew that Jack will probably want to kill him.

I cannot say I'm interested with the abandoned son Patrick and Victoria's relationship. With so many different story lines, I hope they manage to fit it in well.

I felt really bad for Nolan too Can't believe that he was set up and arrested (although I really shouldn't be that surprised).

They've managed to get themselves quite a few cliffhangers and new material for fall, I just hope all will be okay with Nolan and Aiden.

backstage pass

Kind of felt a moment of "Aha! Gotcha" with Conrad's big reveal. I've always hated him the most out of all the characters in both seasons - I didn't put it past him to be a part of the Initiative. I just thought he didn't get involved until he got the Initiative to back off Grayson Global. I thought he made a deal to become a governor that served the Initiative in exchange for Daniel's safety.

V.I.P.

Season 3 premieres on Sunday, September 29th!
Poster (HQ)

abc.go.com/shows/revenge

Preview:

Last edited by wickedcrazyness; 23-09-2013 at 11:43 PM.
24-09-2013
backstage pass

^Thanks for posting, was wondering just yesterday when does the show return.

V.I.P.

What did you guys think of the first episode? I thought the whole Nolan situation was too simply resolved but I'm glad he's OK. I liked Victoria and Emily "working together" against Ashley, even though it was all manipulated by Ems anyway. And as for Aidan... Well, I'm guessing he's just gonna try to help Emily without her knowing about it... Let's see what happens from now on.

01-10-2013
V.I.P.

^I agree that the whole Nolan situation was too simply resolved.

-The opening of the episode was quite interesting. I wonder who it will turn out to be shooting Emily.
-Aidan, he makes Victoria think that he is working with her, while still helping Emily. I hope that is the case and that he's not going to turn against her.
-Charlotte, I'm so glad they did not do the teen mom thing! And I did notice that she seemed more assertive, especially with Victoria.
-Patrick, Victoria's son. He left (and I actually felt bad for Victoria when he did), but I'm sure he'll reappear at some point.
-Ashley, I wonder if that is the last we will see of her.
-I like that Nolan and Emily now live down the beach from each other.

Last edited by wickedcrazyness; 01-10-2013 at 02:17 AM.
01-10-2013
backstage pass

I think that Nolan's storyline was resolved quickly because those are some powerful people, with money and connections. Not too many bad things can happen to those kind of people.
I also think Ashley will be back for sure. When we least expect her to and when we least want/need her to.
Can't wait to see more Margaux, I'm sure she has some hidden agenda.

V.I.P.

^Yeah, you have a point about Nolan. And wickedcrazyness, I don't think Ashley will be returning... It's been reported that she's left the series for good. And Ems crossed off her face in the picture anyway, haha...

01-10-2013
Mag Master

here in Germany i'm still stuck @ Season 02 Episode 10 (inofficial)
it's crazy how addictive this is & i'm kinda jealous of you in North America

AND thank u all so much 4 not spoiling

Last edited by Mat Cyruss; 01-10-2013 at 02:12 PM.
10-10-2013
trendsetter

Love the show and the style!

V.I.P.

^Me too!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
revenge