How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-11-2011
V.I.P.

I really liked the Cara twist! It should keep things very interesting!

27-11-2011
V.I.P.

^Definitely. I hadn't thought of what Cara did as a possibility.
I am so excited for the next episode!

27-11-2011
V.I.P.

The next episode will air on December 7th.

"Episode 10: Loyalty" description
Emily questions Nolan's loyalty when she discovers a secret of his, but eventually uses it to her advantage in her battle against Tyler. Unfortunately, it sets in motion a chain of events that prove just how dangerous Tyler is. Meanwhile, Amanda makes herself more comfortable in the Hamptons as word of her presence spreads. Victoria regains some power, and things get very ugly between her and Conrad.

I whited it out in case of possible spoilers.

25-12-2011
V.I.P.

Revenge
Quote:
Revenge" is a drama/thriller TV SERIES that takes place in the the Hamptons, a world of rich caviar and lavish living, that follows Emily Thorne (Emily Van Camp) a woman with a past that fuels revenge on the separation of her father and mother years ago. Now that she is older and wiser, but still the plan for revenge on all those who affected her life is fresh on her mind. One by one she plots and takes care of the lose ends that are in her life. Emily focuses the root of her hatred to the Hamptons to Victoria (Madeline Stowe), a rich, cunning woman who knows it all when it comes to Emily's horrible past. "Revenge" flashbacks back and forth to set up the story to what happened to Emily that makes her so hellbent on revenge. She finds her self succeeding in her mission one right after another. Created by Mike Kelley (Jerico, Swingtown), this is going to be a show where you are going to keep guessing who is the next target on Emily's "hit list". She starts to discover there is more to her past than she had ever dreamed of and things go from happy to sad rather quickly.

I absolutely love this tv show! Who else does ? :p

29-12-2011
rising star

I love Emilyīs outfit.

29-12-2011
V.I.P.

Iīm watching out of guilty pleasure and cause I like Emily since Everwood. The show is not that bad but at times itīs too cliche and soap opera-ish.

29-12-2011
backstage pass

it is soapy but i think that's why i like it. i liked nip / tuck for the same reason. plus i adore amber valletta.

30-12-2011
trendsetter

I really like this show its totally addictive but I can't see it going past the first season . Sooner or later Emily/Amanda is going to run out of people to get revenge from and they will eventually find out who she really is and why she is there. Once that has happened the show will just get boring because those are the exciting parts.

Ideally this show should have been a mini-series or the producers should have done a 'Lost' and given Revenge an end date.

01-01-2012
backstage pass

^

Quote:
The biggest question is what would season 2 entail? Another revenge saga? Basically, yes, according to Kelley, who cites Dexter as somewhat of a storytelling model. “In our show, there’s a whole conspiracy and seasons worth of people that will reap what they’ve sewn,” says the producer. “Revenge is a universal concept and it’s gonna permeate the show on every level. I plan to do installments of revenge. So I’ll set two installments a season which will be self-contained. They’ll focus on a group of people that need to come down and we’ll introduce new people. We’ll also give other characters on the show a reason to want their own revenge.
entertainment weekly

01-01-2012
V.I.P.

^Ah that sounds like it'll get a bit 'meh' after awhile if you know what I mean
Still my question is: Does Emily actually love Daniel or is this all part of the plan ?

02-01-2012
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkystar View Post
I really like this show its totally addictive but I can't see it going past the first season . Sooner or later Emily/Amanda is going to run out of people to get revenge from and they will eventually find out who she really is and why she is there. Once that has happened the show will just get boring because those are the exciting parts.

Ideally this show should have been a mini-series or the producers should have done a 'Lost' and given Revenge an end date.
I doubt they'll run out of plots and twists remember 24, something new just kept popping up....same as the killing...its about 1 murder mystery but something new keeps popping up, I have a feeling there are several secrets and twists that are yet to be unearthed

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Stylin View Post
I doubt they'll run out of plots and twists remember 24, something new just kept popping up....same as the killing...its about 1 murder mystery but something new keeps popping up, I have a feeling there are several secrets and twists that are yet to be unearthed
I never watched 24 so I don't know what they did on that show I just hope that Revenge it doesn't start to suck in season 2. Its coming back in a few days (Jan 4th,I think ??) and the trailer looks really exciting! [SPOILER]I'm sad that Daniel Grayson is going to die (he was shot in the pilot) because I really liked him he was a hot piece of ***! [END SPOILER]

02-01-2012
V.I.P.

^But apparently people are still debating whether or not it his ________ him! Hopefully not

02-01-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WerbowyStegner View Post
^But apparently people are still debating whether or not it his ________ him! Hopefully not
^^Emily Vancamp & the producers have already said... [SPOILER] that Daniel will die and from episode 13 to the end of season 1 the show will focus on the mysteries surrounding his murder and the subsequent murder trial .[END SPOILER]

Last edited by funkystar; 02-01-2012 at 08:52 PM.
03-01-2012
fashion insider

^^Nooooooooooooooooooooo

I hoped that 1st episode was a mislead.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
revenge