How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-03-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemina View Post
I think she's in love with both Jack and Daniel.
I agree, I think she loves both of them. I so want her with Jack!

06-03-2012
V.I.P.

^I want her with Jack too! Although, I think that maybe he is too nice for her. :p She is very calculating.

18-04-2012
tfs star

New episodes finally!!! Oh how I've missed this show!

18-04-2012
goodbye kiss

I'm still waiting someone to upload it Has anyone already watched it?

19-04-2012
tfs star

^ I have, I'm obsessed. I can't believe there's only 4 more episodes. : (

22-04-2012
fashion insider

At least there's no more breaks.

24-04-2012
V.I.P.

Ahhh , I love this show ! The quotes are always amazing! My favourite was definitely these;

In society, women are referred to as “the fairer sex”… But in the wild, the female species can be far more ferocious than their male counterparts. Defending the nest is both our oldest and strongest instinct. And sometimes it can also be the most gratifying.

“The greatest weapon anyone can use against us is our own mind; by praying on the doubts and uncertainties that already lurk there. Are we true to ourselves, or do we live for the expectations of others? And if we are open and honest, can we ever truly be loved? Can we find the courage to release our deepest secrets? Or in the end are we all unknowable? Even to ourselves.”

Last edited by WerbowyStegner; 24-04-2012 at 09:27 AM.
24-04-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemina View Post
At least there's no more breaks.
That's true. I just don't know what I'll do after the season finale, I'll go crazy without it.

25-04-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WerbowyStegner View Post
Ahhh , I love this show ! The quotes are always amazing! My favourite was definitely these;

In society, women are referred to as “the fairer sex”… But in the wild, the female species can be far more ferocious than their male counterparts. Defending the nest is both our oldest and strongest instinct. And sometimes it can also be the most gratifying.

“The greatest weapon anyone can use against us is our own mind; by praying on the doubts and uncertainties that already lurk there. Are we true to ourselves, or do we live for the expectations of others? And if we are open and honest, can we ever truly be loved? Can we find the courage to release our deepest secrets? Or in the end are we all unknowable? Even to ourselves.”
Yes, I like both of those too.

27-04-2012
V.I.P.

^yay

loved the latest episode

Oh my, regarding charlotte: she is beyond out of control. I never knew she had it in her to move on so fast from her supposed ‘love’. Anyways that family is truly warped and manipulative.. both parents! Daniel’s the only kind one.. although he is very impulsive , first with the shooting , now with the violation of parole ? He’s an emotional guy alright…

Conrad.. does he still love his wife , what’s his motive for getting the ‘artist’ to stay away from his ‘wife’?! (Maybe I didn’t watch it thoroughly enough!)

Lastly wow Emily is truly cunning and calculative ! She absolutely knows how to protect the people she loves and literally destroy people who’ve stood in her way. Case in point: Jack’s hoodie.

27-04-2012
goodbye kiss

^I loved the last episode as well! Don't know how they manage to make the show more interesting and Emily more manipulative.

I agree Daniel is a genuinely good guy, he is truly in love with Emily which I think it's his soft spot. And I still believe Emily is in love with him, as much as it seems she only cares about Jack, I don't think she will end up with the latter, it would be too cliché which is not a characteristic of the show.

27-04-2012
V.I.P.

^^Conrad just wanted to hurt Victoria. I don't think he loves her. He just doesn't want anyone else to have her or for her to be happy. It's spite.

-Daniel is one of those people who acts before they think. He's very impulsive, as WerbowyStegner said.
-Charlotte is completely out of control. I was surprised by her actions with the old boyfriend.
-I think that Emily does actually like Daniel.

Last edited by wickedcrazyness; 27-04-2012 at 02:08 PM.
03-05-2012
tfs star

I am beyond disappointed with Daniel. I thought he was better than that but then again he is Greyson.
Charlotte needs to go to rehab, this too much.
And Emily ... she just seems so sad. Watching all those videos and pics of her father. I hope she destroys all those people - everyone involved. And hopefully Daniel too, acting the way he does, he deserves to be put in his place.

tfs star

I hate Daniel after last night. This show has so many twists and turns, I always end up shocked or surprised at the end of each episode. This show is soo good.

03-05-2012
V.I.P.

I'm mad at Daniel after last night too. BUT that being said, what he did was kind of necessary for the story.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
revenge