How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-04-2012
V.I.P.

^ I know -________-
ugh..

01-05-2012
V.I.P.

Congrats to the winner! Sharon earned it!

03-05-2012
tfs star

W Mag/Nov '11..Ph: Steven Meisel
Season 3 contestant Carmen Carrera in a fictional perfume ad.
W Mag/Nov '11. Ph: Steven Meisel.
Yeah, I'd NEVER be able to tell it's really a man.
(source: newnownext.com)

04-06-2012
tfs star

Sharon Needles/Willam (season 4)

(source: tFS user heelscatchfire in Andrej Pejic's thread, via mensmodeltalk)

Last edited by eugenius; 04-06-2012 at 11:09 AM.
13-09-2012
don't look down

And it's back (youtube.com/hausofmihzael):

ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

i watched it a while back and found it very entertaining

21-09-2012
V.I.P.

So excited! Rooting for Manila, JuJu Bee, and Raven!

backstage pass

I looooove Manila. I spent a good portion of my time a while ago watching her behind the scenes footage of her season on youtube. She's hilarious.

24-09-2012
V.I.P.

Manila is hilarious, she reall stood out in her season. I'm rooting for her and Alexis. This new season should be very entertaining. I wonder if any of the winners will come back as a mentor or something

04-10-2012
V.I.P.

Sad news. Sahara Davenport died earlier this week. She was Manila's partner. I hope the new season does a tribute. http://www.eonline.com/news/351101/s...-heart-failure

24-10-2012
tfs star

Have you seen the first episode of all stars? what do yall think of the concept this season!?

24-10-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zann View Post
Have you seen the first episode of all stars? what do yall think of the concept this season!?
HATE the new concept with a passion!
Poor Pandora. She's so likable, charming, and hilarious and unfortunately was eliminated due to Mimi. I've heard people arguing that she herself gave up by not involving herself and having a pessimistic outlook on it. Regardless if she did, we all know that team had no hope with Mimi in it. Anyone paired with Mimi would've been leaving. Also, if it's teams, then the # of episodes should shorten, no?

tfs star

the new concept is so lame. not every girl will get a chance to lip sync for her life, which is so disappointing. i don't get the point of having all-stars when they are forced in pairs and are reduced to half a season. i certainly don't think it's a budget issue, especially when they remodeled the gold bar and interior illusions lounge in untucked.

chad and shannel bore me to tears - no personality and boring staged theatrics. and as much as i love pandora, juju, raven, manila, and latrice, but the best part for me so far has to be tammie brown! her facial expressions and her complete wacky nonsense and randomness is non-stop entertainment. i was laughing with her the whole time.

Last edited by happytrail; 25-10-2012 at 12:50 AM.
25-10-2012
tfs star

my biggest pet peeve is that if you watched the first 2 minutes of untucked, it gave away the elimination order!!! You can easily tell who the final two are! With pairs its soooo easy to determine who is not there because you are looking for two people instead of one!

26-10-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LagerfeldBoy View Post
HATE the new concept with a passion!
Poor Pandora. She's so likable, charming, and hilarious and unfortunately was eliminated due to Mimi. I've heard people arguing that she herself gave up by not involving herself and having a pessimistic outlook on it. Regardless if she did, we all know that team had no hope with Mimi in it. Anyone paired with Mimi would've been leaving. Also, if it's teams, then the # of episodes should shorten, no?
I know! Mimi is dead weight, and I think was brought back ONLY for ratings; there are soooo many more talented queens than her. You could definitely tell Pandora was upset (!!!) that she got paired w/ Mimi. And yeah, now that everybody is paired in teams, there are less episodes this season (6 according to wikipedia). I wonder if they'll throw us a surprise and bring back Pandora; after all, if Sahara died while taping, then that would mean Manila would have to leave, meaning there'd be an opening..maybe.

Ugh--Yara & Alexis..that's all I have to say about those two.

Last edited by eugenius; 26-10-2012 at 11:55 AM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
drag, logo, race, rupaul