How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-10-2012
tfs star

I love what Raven said during untucked. Go watch Untucked if you haven't seen it.

Anyways, I don't think this was filmed when Sahara died. I think that they filmed it in literally 6 days and everyone went on their way. They probably filmed it right before or after the black light preview came out.

I think they split the pairs when it comes down to the final four. I am not sure but only one can win right?

27-10-2012
tfs star

If anybody's interested, the Feast of Fun podcast on iTunes always has interviews with the contestants. So far, I've heard interviews w Sharon, Manila, Latrice, Phi Phi and Michelle Visage. Good stuff, esp. Latrice's interview.

29-10-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zann View Post
I love what Raven said during untucked. Go watch Untucked if you haven't seen it.
To Mimi?

I hate how they're in pairs this season. They HAVE to spilt later on in the season (if you can even call it a season )

30-10-2012
tfs star

someone said that wikipedia has only 6 episodes listed. was that on here? It might have been on tumblr.

Anyways last night! Get a box of tissues if you are going to watch untucked!

I feel like the person who did the lip sync for the losing team was robbed!

30-10-2012
tfs star

^no, i'm with you. i love the winning team, but ol' crazy lady nailed that lip sync performance, and should have stayed. i thought the elimination was more of a personal vendetta from michelle visage, since ol' crazy lady put michelle in her place, which was wonderful

i'm in the minority i'm sure, but i feel like untucked is a waste of 30 minutes, even though the last one was good. all the unnecessary drama really bugs me. i would rather just have the show be 90 minutes and include more footage of the challenges, all footage of their runway presentations, more critique footage, and especially the ENTIRE lip sync for your life performances.

tfs star

I have to say, this All-Stars season isn't very exciting. Like Drag U, I'm sure Logo just whipped this up as an afterthought to cash in on the franchise...like when big-name womenswear labels say "Oh, look..we have menswear now."

I saw a pic on my FB feed for next season's official cast. One word: Alaska.

19-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenius View Post
I have to say, this All-Stars season isn't very exciting. Like Drag U, I'm sure Logo just whipped this up as an afterthought to cash in on the franchise...like when big-name womenswear labels say "Oh, look..we have menswear now."

I saw a pic on my FB feed for next season's official cast. One word: Alaska.
What's with the Alaska hype? I've never heard of her, but could you share your thoughts on her? From Facebook to Tumblr, everyone seems to love her. I haven't seen an image of hers, so I have no idea how her drag looks like.
The only one I'm personally fond of is Detox. I found about her through Willam and I'm absolutely in love with her.

tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LagerfeldBoy View Post
What's with the Alaska hype? I've never heard of her, but could you share your thoughts on her? From Facebook to Tumblr, everyone seems to love her. I haven't seen an image of hers, so I have no idea how her drag looks like.
The only one I'm personally fond of is Detox. I found about her through Willam and I'm absolutely in love with her.
I don't know much about her, other than the fact she has a STUPID drag-name IMO..plus, she's (he's) Sharon's BF, and he auditioned a few times in the previous seasons, and was rejected, while Sharon auditioned just once, and got accepted. As far as what he looks like in drag or what his "schtick" is, that, I have no clue. Here's a pic (src: lipsyncforyourlife tumblr)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_mdp1m7Rlq31qbzqexo1_500.jpg (17.4 KB, 2 views)

21-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenius View Post
I don't know much about her, other than the fact she has a STUPID drag-name IMO..plus, she's (he's) Sharon's BF, and he auditioned a few times in the previous seasons, and was rejected, while Sharon auditioned just once, and got accepted. As far as what he looks like in drag or what his "schtick" is, that, I have no clue. Here's a pic (src: lipsyncforyourlife tumblr)
Idk, I saw her interview on NNN and she just comes off as trying a bit too hard. I mean, she tried out every season and now that Sharon won, she's finally on the show? There was one wacky drag queen who reminded me of Tammie Brown. Idk, she's very into broadway and I really enjoyed her interview. Also, I feel like this has to be the most fishiest season thus far.

tfs star

eh i mean good for Alaska for finally making it after 4 seasons of trying out but I mean I gotta feel bad for her/him because your significant other won last season and NOW everyone is paying attention to you.

Alaska reminds me of Sharon's weirdness in the "meet the queen" video with that voice and crazy responses. I don't see her winning. Maybe top 5?

27-11-2012
V.I.P.

...well, I'm not surprised Chad one. A part of me was hoping it would've gone to Raven. Homegurl is too fierce.

tfs star

I almost always go for who does their make-up the best..because, after all, it's the make-up that REALLY transforms a man into a woman. (cough-cough..Carmen)

That being said..I'm glad Chad won as well, as I figured (s)he would. As entertaing as Raven is, it's that make-up that makes me uncomfortable. Way too much white paint, so much so that it almost looks gray (and wearing a clear mask over it doesn't help). It just always looks "hard". She could learn a few tricks from Carmen Carrera from season 3.

And Shannel is good, I guess..but her outfits are just soooo overdone. Take last night's episode for example, with that red outfit & red headpiece..She looked more like a drag-crab and not a drag-queen. I was waiting for her to come popping out of my screen while with a funny voice, saying "Crab People..Crab People..Crab People."

Good times

Last edited by eugenius; 27-11-2012 at 10:00 AM.
30-11-2012
tfs star

Chad's coronation somewhere in WeHo..I JUST saw a link somewhere for the YT clip, but I totally lost it now. (src: RuPaul's All-Star Drag Race FB page)

11-12-2012
tfs star

Season 5 trailer is out. http://www.newnownext.com/rupauls-dr...ailer/12/2012/

i honestly do not find any of the new queens likeable at all. Especially after that preview. But of course ill watch

12-12-2012
V.I.P.

^ Same here, I'm not excited by an of the queens. But I will probably watch most of the season too because its so crazy and I love Ru.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
drag, logo, race, rupaul