How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

12-12-2012
fashion insider

^^Me three. The only one that really piques my interest is Detox..but that's only because of her association w/ Willam in his Chick-Fil-A video.

And is it me, but does the new cast look incredibly young..like, fresh out of high-school?

13-12-2012
fashion insider

src: out.com...more images here:
http://www.out.com/fashion/2012/08/1...y-kost#slide-1

07-03-2013
fashion insider

Season 5 contestant Ivy Winters
..who also designs costumes for Lady Bunny & Manila Luzon.

(src: blackandwhitestriped tumblr)

07-03-2013
V.I.P.

is anyone watching? I haven't been keeping up, only saw the first episode. I wasn't so impressed. Is it worth catching up?

07-03-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelscatchfire View Post
is anyone watching? I haven't been keeping up, only saw the first episode. I wasn't so impressed. Is it worth catching up?
If you like drama, its definitely worth catching up because this season is FULL of it. It's not the best season there has been because it is heavily focused on the drama and some of the arguments have been dragged out far too much.
I wouldn't say its worth catching up but its one of those things if you have nothing to do then you might as well watch it.

07-03-2013
V.I.P.

hmm I guess I will skip it. I cannot stand the drama on some of these shows. Thanks Greenway

08-03-2013
fashion insider

Yeah, there does seem to be a bit more drama than usual, but I think the contestants are purposely playing it up in an attempt for more showtime. And the quality of drag isn't as good as previous seasons, and the contestants don't have that same TV-presence/charisma as others did. It's still good and I still tune in, but it's certainly not in my standard Must See this time around. You're better off just tuning into a marathon on a lazy Sunday.

09-03-2013
V.I.P.

That's true, in the first episode I saw the queens didn't seen to be as charismatic as previous contestants. That's really what made the show so good.

10-03-2013
V.I.P.

that's exactly it. I find myself just not caring about the show anymore because it's beyond ridiculous with all the gratuitous de-rama.

02-05-2013
fashion insider

Detox/Season 5..that's actual MAKE-UP! (src: starcasm.net)

Last edited by eugenius; 02-05-2013 at 09:11 PM.
04-05-2013
V.I.P.

^ wow

I have actually watched about 6 episodes of this season. Its okay. I do have a few queens I like. One of them is Detox

07-05-2013
you soft and only

I'm glad that Jinkx won (well, #teamanyonebutroxxxy), but they really need to step-up how they do the finale.

It was so dreadfully boring.

08-05-2013
V.I.P.

Really? I haven't seen it. I adore Jinkx Monsoon. She is awesome and so cute. I love her regular undrag style. So happy she won! better then Roxxy, she had the looks but horrid attitude. I really like Ivy Winters and Alaska too.

08-05-2013
V.I.P.

I'm so glad Jinkx won as well! She deserved it. Not only is she gorgeous, but she is actually talented. That's something Roxxy lacked, imo. Alaska was a great throughout the season, but I think Jinkx is far more worthy of the crown. Now, I so can't wait for Alyssa's spinoff!

V.I.P.

^ Is it really happening? I saw Shangela sitting with Abbey Lee Miller in the reunion. I know Alyssa is Shangela's drag mother so I figured that this relation helps with Alyssa's show especially if it focuses on her as a dance instructor.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
drag, logo, race, rupaul