How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

11-04-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by myown View Post
haha I feel with you
Thank you!! I thought I was the only one

11-04-2011
front row

As for the Skins news, is there any info on the new series? Has it been confirmed? I really really want to watch season 6!

13-04-2011
backstage pass

^yes it has been confirmed.S6 will be back in 2012.
Quote:
C4Insider Channel 4 Insider
Dakota promising #Skins6 will be bigger and bolder than ever before. The new run will have 10 episodes and she's hinting at new characters!
source:C4Insider's Twitter

Quote:
‘Skins’ star hints at Franky, Mini romance

Skins star Dakota Blue Richards has suggested that Franky and Mini’s relationship could be explored further in the next series.

Speaking at the recent Kapow convention, the actress admitted that hints of a romance between the pair have proven popular with the show’s fans.

“I have no idea [what will happen, but] I think considering how popular [that relationship] is with the fans… it’ll probably be something we’ll see again,” she said.

“They are two characters who play very important roles in the series, so it’s unlikely that there’s going to be no interaction between them! But I’m not sure what the nature of that will be.”

Skins writer Jess Brittain also suggested that fan reaction to the storyline has had an impact on future scripts.

“The writers take the Skins fans very seriously and we listen really closely,” she hinted.

Skins will return to E4 in 2012.
source:http://****yeahdakotablue.tumblr.com...y-mini-romance

13-04-2011
front row

I'm happy they'r coming back But am I the only one who doesn't want Mini and Franky to get together? I just can't see them as couple...

21-05-2011
V.I.P.

I´ve recently seen Jack O´Connell in The Runaway and I´m smitten with him so I´m thinking of watching season 3 and 4 (I´ve never seen anything)... is it ok to start this show mid-way? will I understand something?

21-05-2011
V.I.P.

^ since the cast changes every two seasons starting with Season3 should be easy, it's basically an entire new plot with some minor referencing/connections from the former characters. i started with Season3 as well, and out of all the characters love Cook the most, Jack O'Connell () probably must be the greatest actor the producers ever cast for Skins. though i can't say much on that topic since i've never bothered watching S1 and S2.. and i'm still undecided over S4-S5, is the 3rd lineup still worth watching?

V.I.P.

^thanks! I´ll watch them then

23-05-2011
tfs star

i'm so upset that the skins movie coming out won't include freddie i understand that he was killed off in the series... but then in the series, they totally moved on and away from effy & nick, yet them 2 will be featured in the movie nontheless.
i don't get why they can't just throw freddie in as well then

front row

He won't be in the movie?? Seriously? That's so unfair...

23-05-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermodel View Post
i'm so upset that the skins movie coming out won't include freddie i understand that he was killed off in the series... but then in the series, they totally moved on and away from effy & nick, yet them 2 will be featured in the movie nontheless.
i don't get why they can't just throw freddie in as well then
Care to share more info?? I´ve been waiting for news about the Skins movie for over a year, altough I think most of my favorite characters from the first cast won´t be included.

V.I.P.

Is this Skins movie supposed to be a continuation of the same storylines?
If so, that's probably why Freddie isn't included. I doubt Chris from series 1 will be included either.

I have to say, I recently watched series 5 and I was very underwhelmed.
Nothing at all happened. It felt like they set up a lot of situations, but none of them came to fruition.

23-05-2011
tfs star

confirmed cast:
Nicholas Hoult as Tony Stonem]
Dev Patel as Anwar Kharral
Kaya Scodelario as Effy Stonem

Quote:
Casting
The official press release states that the film will center around the "first" and "second" generations of Skins characters.
It has been confirmed that Joe Dempsie will not be in the film as his character Chris Miles will not be included. The writers explained that since Chris had already died in the series, it would have been odd to place him in the film and they did not want him to appear as a "ghostlike" character.

It has been reported that Luke Pasqualino will probably not be included in the film, as his character Freddie Mclair has also died in the series.

It was also revealed that the upcoming "third" generation will make a cameo appearance in the film.

On June 4 2010, it was reported that Dev Patel and Nicholas Hoult have signed on to reprise their roles as Anwar Kharral and Tony Stonem respectively.

On September 15 2010, it was reported that Kaya Scodelario has signed on to reprise her role as Effy Stonem.

The film was originally scheduled to be released in Summer 2011, but creator Bryan Esley revealed that setbacks has caused the film to still be in the pre-production stages as of February 2011.

tfs star

The wait is killing me, I´ll be watching the movie just because it´s a Skins movie, but it will be a big let down if Hannah and Mike don´t reprisse their roles as Cassie and Sid. I want to know if they find each other in the "big apple".

backstage pass

Guys, you should put the text in white when you reveal spoilers (e.g : as regards what you said about Freddie & Chris), I've seen all the episodes but some people haven't

I wholeheartedly agree, Jack O'Connell is the best actor ever cast for Skins

AgrenateD : season 5 was boring but you should totally watch season 1-2 !

24-05-2011
tfs star

^ok, my apologies! i guess i just figured since chris and freddie are from the 1st and second generations respectively, it would be ok to 'reveal' it

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
skins