How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

10-11-2011
V.I.P.

I watched it without sound and the special effects look amazing!! I also love what they've done with the Evil Queen in this version. It reminds me of the witches in Stardust...that is...I'm assuming she's sucking the youth out of other girls so she can stay young, right?

I'm really excited about Charlize and Chris looked great. Still not convinced on Kristen though, although she does look quite beautiful in a few shots of the trailer.

10-11-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobombon View Post
btw, when is Mirror Mirror trailer premiering?
I read somewhere that it might be shown in front of Immortals, but I'm not sure how reliable that information is.

SWATH trailer was pretty great. Very sleek, dramatic and beautiful. Charlize looks gorgeous. Chris looks handsome. Kristen, well she looks better than usual. I did find it pretty hard to believe that the mirror would say Kristen is about to be more fairer than Charlize, lol, ok.

V.I.P.

^thanks

10-11-2011
fashion icon

I'll give Charlize her due, she was quite good in this trailer, however I'm still a bit weary about this film. Something still feels a bit off. And I totally thought of Stardust when the Evil Queen was taking the girls youth/beauty. To be honest, at the moment it feels like SWATH is borrowing elements from a bunch of different movies and it's not it's own unique movie.

tfs star

Charlize looks amazing but her accent sounded weird to me. I assume she was trying for an English accent but I think it got muddled up with her old South African one.

11-11-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

^ I was thinking her accent sounded a little off as well, but the film looks great, the special effects look amazing.. cant wait to see this one.

11-11-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoninahAliza View Post
I'll give Charlize her due, she was quite good in this trailer, however I'm still a bit weary about this film. Something still feels a bit off. And I totally thought of Stardust when the Evil Queen was taking the girls youth/beauty. To be honest, at the moment it feels like SWATH is borrowing elements from a bunch of different movies and it's not it's own unique movie.
I agree with this.

11-11-2011
tfs star

Charlize (her character) looks awesome, beautiful and strong, a bit like Cate Blanchett

12-11-2011
V.I.P.

SWATH looks amazing! I am surprised at how good it looks! I'm not the biggest fan of Kristen's but I think I might go see it but then again it's still too early to tell imo.

V.I.P.

well, if they're going to be this straight forward and quick (and apparently even Universal is quite surprised with the results so far and is pushing big money towards the PR department for this) i'm thinking we're going to get a tons of teasers/pics till June meaning getting the bigger picture of this movie/actors.

V.I.P.

Finally got around to watching this. Definitely looks more impressive than Mirror Mirror. I'm sure I will like this since I LOVED Alice in Wonderland and Stardust.

All of them looks great. Very interesting especially Charlize. I don't know why but I was hoping she would have different hair. Like red or something scary. Just not blonde.

13-11-2011
V.I.P.

I just watched the trailer with sound (they're replaying it like crazy on youtube) and it definitely looks good. Chalize looks amazing in this movie. I think it will definitely be her movie, which isn't a bad thing. Snow White is probably my least favorite of all the fairytale princesses.

The mirror effect is just so creative. I love it. Based on this trailer...I definitely want to see this movie.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did Kristen have any speaking lines in the trailer?? And I hope we get to see something of the dwarves soon.

13-11-2011
V.I.P.

^Kristen never speaks, the trailer is based around the Queen. I guess there´s gonna be another one around SW and the dwarves soon

13-11-2011
V.I.P.

that too could be their way of promoting this... teaser for each character/story, no? that sounds cool.
if all other teasers suck, i'm still seeing this due to these amazing effects. i'm in a total awe with it. they're done so cool.

Last edited by dajrekshn; 13-11-2011 at 06:57 PM.
13-11-2011
V.I.P.

^yeah, great visuals. Worthy of a cinema ticket
Wonder if they´ll release it in 3D... any news about that?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
film, snow, thread, white