How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-11-2011
trendsetter

To be fair I don't think he has ever talked about that particular drop out directly.

And to be honest I really understand why he dropped out. The drafts I read way before filming starts and the one I saw on set was not so stellar either.

23-11-2011
V.I.P.

Charlize is just absolutely breath taking in that trailer, so i will be seeing it just for her because I don't care for Kristen

24-11-2011
trendsetter

Can't believe they are releasing SWATH in the UK the exact same day as Prometheus in the UK. I don't think Charlize can duplicate herself.

26-11-2011
V.I.P.

^Do you mean the premieres are on the same day??

26-11-2011
V.I.P.

the premieres for the public or the avants?

27-11-2011
trendsetter

The premiere are the same day. I don't know if those are the avant premiere but from IMDB SWATH was supposed to premiere the 6th of June in the UK but they moved it to the 1st and Charlize Prometheus premiere has always been the 1st of June. So I don't know if it's when the movie will be out in theatre or if it's the avant premiere..If it's the latter one less outfit for Charlize'fans

Last edited by dennab216; 27-11-2011 at 03:55 AM.
27-11-2011
V.I.P.

^ That's weird considering they never have had to do any premiere's on the same day before in London. The movies can be released the same day but if the premiere is going to be in Leicester Square or Westfield Mall then they will be different days.

27-11-2011
V.I.P.

on imdb they show the premieres for the public so I guess the avants could be in different days.

27-11-2011
V.I.P.

i think it is almost impossible for the two premieres to happen on the same day. usually the movies have their "premieres" in UK 2-3-4 days before the release day, plus i'm pretty sure Charlize is contract-bound to appear and do promotion for both and her team will probably have some input in dates of the premieres. i doubt Universal or Scott's company will risk a no-show from one of their leading roles actress.

V.I.P.

I mentioned somewhere in this thread that Snow White wasn't the only fairytale getting the Live Action treatment. Another one is Hansel and Gretel, which will star Gemma Arterton and Jeremy Renner. And now, a new still from the film has been released:

It's official title is "Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters." There's an interview with Gemma and Jeremy at this link.
entertainmentweekly

03-12-2011
fashion icon

^Humm... it sounds odd but interesting. And I like Gemma Arterton, she's a good actress. So it'll be interesting to see how this film does, I hadn't herd of it until now.

Also, I was thinking, since it seems like a lot of fairytale themed movies have been coming out lately, Sleeping Beauty (2011) being another one, maybe this thread title should be changed to fairytale themed films or something? Or another thread could be created to include other fairytale themed movies? Just an idea...

fashion insider

Gemma would have made the perfect Snow White, she's so so pretty, but I can't wait to see Hansel and Gretel.

04-12-2011
trendsetter

Opening up SWATH the same day than Prometheus = not a good idea BO wise. Especially since they want to appeal to male audience as well. In term of action, iconic director and iconic project it's a no brainer IMO. And yes, Gemma would have made an incredible Snow white but I am more than glad she didn't do SWATH

09-12-2011
V.I.P.

New trailer from The Huntsmanīs pov
in spanish though...

09-12-2011
V.I.P.

So they're really doing POV by POV as some guessed, good. SW's probably going to be the last one.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
film, snow, thread, white