How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-12-2011
I don't know

Suburgatory
iMDb link

Is anyone watching this show? It's hilarious, has clever dialogue and great, albeit stereotypical, characters.

Jane Levy, as the main character Tessa, is fantastic. I have a feeling she'll go far, she has an Emma Stone in 'Easy A' quality to her and is very likeable in the lead role. And I also LOVE Carly Chaikin's deadpan delivery in the role of Dalia. She cracks me up in every single scene she's in.

And this show brought us this:

and this:

27-12-2011
fashion insider

I love this show and all characters are amazing.

05-01-2012
Fashion Designer

I really like it, although I've only seen like three episodes

06-01-2012
backstage pass

i thought this show was hilarious when it first came out, especially scenes like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2CRAc1Gp4M
but the last episode was... off? i think i'm getting annoyed with jeremy sisto, and his 'cool dad' relationship with jane levy is offputting.

but you couldn't ask for a more hilarious cast than ana gayster, cheryl hines and allie grant.

25-03-2012
Looking Up

Does anyone watch this show? It's quite funny. And the actors are some of the best I've seen. Everyone nails their role.

17-05-2012
I don't know

Anyone catch the season finale? It was extremely emotional, Jane Levy had me in tears by the end of the episode.

The entire season has been great, this show might have one of the best supporting casts on television right now. Especially Carly Chaikin, Cheryl Hines and Alan Tudyk who are hilarious.

19-10-2012
I don't know

The first episode of season 2 was so good, a bit heavy but definitely setting the mood for the rest of the season.

The show has been so good with its character development and keeping a good balance between comedy and the heavier stuff.

SPOILER: Tessa singing the theme song was such a nice touch. I want the full version!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
suburgatory