How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

09-04-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
Proprierty. How dare she show some skin.

I would like to see her something strapless or with small straps, a bit of a sweetheart neckline (she's got no tits, so accentuate of what she does have) and floorlength. No train or whatever. No veil aswell, but some sort of headband accessory.
We are so OT : Yeah definitely strapless would be so great! I'd love for her to go for something a little dramatic and grand. I mean it's THE time to make a real fashion statement (but since I don't think she cares about fashion...)
Anyway, we will see She is beautiful anyway so at least that is settled lol..unlike PW who is getting worse..

As for Twilight I have read the books, none of them entirely, I loathe them. They were boring, badly written and just terrible. I know there are fans of that series here but for those who couldn't care less :

And here is the complete archive : Mark reads Twilight (poor man)

Last edited by dennab216; 09-04-2011 at 10:03 AM.

09-04-2011
V.I.P.

i LOVE Mark (i may have a little crush on him)
i once spent a whole weekend reading every single of his potter reviews and it was so sweet seeing him turn from a doubtful reader to a HUGE potter fan.
is he still reading the hunger games trilogy?

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
i LOVE Mark (i may have a little crush on him)
i once spent a whole weekend reading every single of his potter reviews and it was so sweet seeing him turn from a doubtful reader to a HUGE potter fan.
is he still reading the hunger games trilogy?
That's what I am currently doing lol and it's a delight

I think he finished the Hunger games on March 8th!

I love that man seriously, he is so funny and witty! I think I may have a crush too lol

09-04-2011
V.I.P.

I'm in love with Mark. His Mark Reads Twilight blog is hilarious. I haven't read the whole thing, because I try to forget I ever read those books.

But I was lucky enough to discover him when he was reading Chamber of Secrets and I was hooked. He also blogged about watching all the movies.
It made me fall in love with Harry Potter all over again, because I was watching him fall in love. It was awesome.

I need to read his Hunger Games blog now and I think he's also read another series recently.

18-04-2011
V.I.P.

so the shoot has finished...and as we guessed the trailer will be shown in June on MTV MA's.

tfs star

^ From what I have read Daj yes on both accounts Also I think at Comic Con in July if they go which I'm sure they will.

18-04-2011
V.I.P.

yup, agreed, i think it's safe to say they're going to start with the promotion with the CC - same way they did with NM promo.

PrettySmileyStew ♥

so that means clips will surface..

18-04-2011
fashion icon

I wonder how they are going to address the BD leaks then. Or if they're going to pretend like nothing happened. lol

trendsetter

lol they already did.

Pattinson said they were idiots and dicks and that Twilight fans should police their own. Then he added that it was stupid because the leaks were rough footage that won't make it to the movies etc.. Just youtube his MTV video with Horovitz (? Josh something)
He also talked about it to the boston global s/g, said the same thing and added that with he hoped they'd be punished etc..

18-04-2011
V.I.P.

with him saying it's was rough footage that won't make it into the movies i really believe now that it was leaked by Summit. they know the sex scenes are all the fans care about (that's what all the twilight books are all about) but i doubt they will keep too much in the movies, since they're pg-13. it seems like they want fans (and others) to believe that this will be a really sexy movie, when in the end those scenes will be ****-blocked and 2-seconds long...at least that's my theory right now

tfs star

IMO I don't think the sex scenes are going to be short. They know what the fans want and they still have a part two to come out next year. So they have to keep them happy to a degree, if they want them to turn up for the second one.

18-04-2011
V.I.P.

apparently more than few movie stills from different movies leaked that week, so there's an actual investigation in a company that makes trailers or something and rumor has it they even managed in the last second to block the leak of HP2 stills. apparently, some big hacking happened. Lainey mentioned it few weeks ago in liveblog so i'm thinking it's not Summit this time around.

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
with him saying it's was rough footage that won't make it into the movies i really believe now that it was leaked by Summit. they know the sex scenes are all the fans care about (that's what all the twilight books are all about) but i doubt they will keep too much in the movies, since they're pg-13. it seems like they want fans (and others) to believe that this will be a really sexy movie, when in the end those scenes will be ****-blocked and 2-seconds long...at least that's my theory right now
Yeah the movie is supposed to be PG-13 so no way the leaked video make it in the final daft. But the pictures/stills probably will. Anyway here is the video where Pattinson talk about the leak:

http://www.mtv.com/videos/?id=1661210
@ 1:45 he says the leak/rough footage is not what ppl are gonna see.

Last edited by dennab216; 18-04-2011 at 11:24 AM.
18-04-2011
tfs star

That's what I heard as well too Daj. Some serious hacking went on.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, movies, saga, twilight