How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

02-04-2010
fashion icon

The Twilight Saga Movies #2
Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use the search function.
Thank you!

New Eclipse still

pattinsonlife

20-11-2010
tfs star

I think I remember reading about that as well too Koko but i think it was the producer who said it. Quite funny though whoever said it

20-11-2010
V.I.P.

iirc that was just some story by some gossip mag a la "sources said...". i doubt they'd plan a whole movie-shoot around a couple that might or might not break up. they're actors and signed a contract to play those scenes and it might be weird for them but that's their own fault (getting into a relationship with a co-star can always lead to problems).

20-11-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobombon View Post
^nobody f*cks uncles quite like Renesmee :p

Thanks for the update, Daj. I read somewhere that the director said that he wanted to shoot the intimate scenes first in case R&K broke up, did he really say that?
i can't remember whether that was for the NM or E promo, but i do remember Wyck Godfrey (producer) saying for the record that they're well aware of the possibility of these two breaking up and messing up the shoot (at the time it was one of those "OMG, he referred to them as a couple?!?!"), so i think that "Condon's" statements this week stem from those quotes, so i really don't think he actually said it, i think they just recycled and put new names to it.

on the other hand if you believe the "story" (rumor rumor rumor all the way) about Nikki trashing the NM set upon finding out K and R are hooking up (and her being sent on a vacation asap after that after which she met with Slade and securing her Rosalie spot just in case), Condon's word seemed appropriate to this cast.

V.I.P.

^hahaha I don´t remember that Nikki rumor! I remember her meeting with Slade but not the cause of it LOL

20-11-2010
V.I.P.

that would've been too nice to have her re-cast

20-11-2010
V.I.P.

well, there was rumor her role has hanging on a thread after that "incident" so her meeting up with Slade (her meeting was the only thing documented in this whole story ) was thought of as a "mending and pleading one". the only thing certain was that Slade visited Vancouver while NM was still shot and that Nikki met him, the reasons behind it..who knows...always good to speculate, no?

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
that would've been too nice to have her re-cast
Yeah, and recast her for everyone's favorite alien model Gemma.

20-11-2010
V.I.P.

nooo, gemma's way too good for this sh*t franchise! she's better off filming with Johnny Depp. and she's too good of an actress for this series as well.
toni or frida would've been great

20-11-2010
V.I.P.

True that. But you know, she needs to happen. I want to see Gemma overtowering all those HW b*tches. Patience is golden.

23-11-2010
trendsetter

what scenes are they going to film in new orleans?

V.I.P.

most of the movie(s), they're probably going to do exterior scenes in Vancouver then, and that's it i think.

V.I.P.

Is the Twilight twitter for real? Posted by Bill Condon, this is supposed to be Kristen´s hand. The first pic of BD...

twitter.com/Twilight via robsessedpattinson.com

25-11-2010
V.I.P.

ugh, i can't believe people like this scene, it was one of those parts in the book where i cringed of embarrassent, so stupid.

25-11-2010
V.I.P.

yeah Koko, that's the official twitter. LOL at the feathers (actually, it didn't get my attention while reading the book - none of the detailing didn't actually, so until learning about the hype about the "Bitting Pillows" screaming thing in those conventions through youtube vids i didn't have a clue - i wish it stayed that way, it's such a second-hand embarassment - for SMeyers and Twi-hards).

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, movies, saga, twilight