How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

24-06-2012
trendsetter

I only watched the first half, it was so boring. Excited for tonight's game, In-Ger-Land all the way.

24-06-2012
backstage pass

I completely agree with the last five of you.

I wish Germany (if not Portugal) would put an end to this tiresome play of Spain! It is so boring and hard to watch. Their goals are as if I'm watching Barcelona, the predictable same old, same old. I have no doubt that some German creativity can top that!

24-06-2012
V.I.P.

^ You can't blame Spain for being amazing
Posted via Mobile Device

24-06-2012
V.I.P.

I agree that Spain-France match was boring but I wish people on the net would stop comparing the team to Barcelona... at least 4 players are from Real Madrid, Xabi´s goal was a typical RM goal, Del Bosque was RM´s coach in their latest golden age... their playing style might be similar but not at all the same. I bet catalonians are so pissed about the comparison LOL

24-06-2012
front row

Comparing the style of the national team with the Barcelona is a compliment as Barcelona practices the best football in the planet.

24-06-2012
trendsetter

France-Spain felt like an exhibition game Still congratulations to Spain, they weren't impressive but at least they did deserved to be in quartefinals unlike France.
I'm gonna root for Germany now but whichever teams qualify I hope they'll be at the top of their game because so far the competition has been underwhelming IMO.

Last edited by Fantomette; 24-06-2012 at 02:03 PM.

24-06-2012
clever ain't wise

Spain has a strong team - not my favourite type of style, but definitely rock solid.

As for this one....Italy looks better....but not so much better a quick counter attack can't change.

This is a really good game.

24-06-2012
V.I.P.

^def an exciting game after yesterday's bore

24-06-2012
trendsetter

Didn't someone mention the two grandpas are playing today? This game is waaaaay better than yesterdays. Its looking like Italy might just win this, but I really hope England at least fight.
Posted via Mobile Device

24-06-2012
V.I.P.

^haha, yeah i said that. they're def playing like youngsters tonight. i'm really enjoying this game

24-06-2012
clever ain't wise

Italy has played so well but gotten nothing...I'm beginning to fear the worst for them. Still England is my 2nd fave...so it's not so bad

24-06-2012
fashion icon

Dear Lord let something happen in this game already! Yesterday's game was boring, but at least a team scored!

24-06-2012
fashion elite

today's game is really exciting! rooting for England ! yesterday's game was terrible - even spanish people over here did admit that much...it was like watching paint dry on the wall...so far I got the semi-finalists right: Portugal, Germany and Spain - now it's up to England to win and I will have the 4 guessed right! what is weird is that I find myself wishing silently that any team might win the EM but the Spanish - it's just that they don't seem to give it all - they are so superior technically that there don't seem to be any emotions or joy - when I watched Spain vs. Croatia I felt for Croatia as they gave their all - Spain seem so "clinical" ... it is way more interesting to watch Portugal, Germany or even England (esp. against Sweden) atm... strange things are happening with me

Anyway: Spain&Portugal will be a drama-fuelled game à la Barca-Madrid

24-06-2012
trendsetter

Who would have thought that the game would go to extra time? I really hope the lads pull it together, and Gerrard needs to step up and be the leader we all know he is. To be honest, every single one of them needs to step up. All the chances both the teams have had have been heart stopping.

Also why is the 5th offical actually there for? I don't think anyone actually knows. How many times has John Terry's shirt been pulled in the box and nothing's been done!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by ladygodiva; 24-06-2012 at 04:39 PM.

24-06-2012
V.I.P.

^well let's just hope that someone will score before the penalty shootout...we all know how that would end for England

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, euro, uefa