How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-09-2011
V.I.P.

In Lost he died without the chance to smile

I saw it in another movie "Lost raiders" something like this, he and his brother went hunting for treasures under water.

Also,if you check most of his photos the expression is there!

20-09-2011
windowshopping

First episode of the third season of Vampire Diary, so so....touching.......LOve it sooooo......much....
"Stephen, If this is you...you'll be okay. I love you, Stephen. Hold on to that. Never let that go. " DO YOU REMEMBER THIS?????

20-09-2011
V.I.P.

I've only watched some episodes before but now I'm watching for the entire season. Who was the one that shot Caroline? Was that Tyler's mother? And why?

20-09-2011
V.I.P.

^Yes, that was Tyler's mother. We don't know why, but I'm assuming she knows that Caroline is a vampire.

22-09-2011
V.I.P.

Season 3 - Episode 2 was great!!!

-Jeremy asks Matt to help him contact Vicki. Matt agrees and then later decides he can't, after looking at a picture of he and Vicki as kids. He puts the picture frame face down. Jeremy leaves. A second later, there is a weird noise. Matt turns back and the picture frame is sitting upright facing him. Matt later goes to Jeremy's house and brings a bag of Vicki's stuff with him. He and Jeremy kind of have a bonding moment and then Vicki appears. "I can come back. Help me come back." says Vicki. Two seconds later, Vicki is gone and Anna is there saying "Jeremy, don't trust Vicki".
-Mrs. Lockwood knows that Caroline is a vampire and tells Tyler that he can't be with her because "she is a monster". However, Mrs. Lockwood doesn't know that Tyler is a werewolf... Until Tyler chains himself up and transforms infront of her.
-Alaric, Elena and Damon end up in the woods, on the night of the full moon.
-Damon gets attacked by a werewolf. A fight goes on, then right before the werewolf bites him Stefan shows up and saves him. "Fancy meeting you here", Damon says. :p Stefan tells him that he's not coming back and that Damon should do a better job keeping Elena away.
-Klaus' idea of making a hybrid army doesn't go as planned. Everyone Klaus turned dies.
-Damon admits to Elena that he was wrong and Stefan can be saved. (There was a major Delena moment following that part, for Delena fans).
-Alaric moves back in with Elena and Jeremy. YAY!
-After Mrs. Lockwood realizes what Tyler is she has a change of heart and tries to call off what she had planned for Caroline. The man refuses and hangs up on her.
-Then it goes to Caroline locked up in a dungeon like place and the man walks in. As soon as Caroline sees him she says, "Daddy?!" (That I did not see coming at all!)

I can't wait for the next episode!!!

Last edited by wickedcrazyness; 22-09-2011 at 10:13 PM.

23-09-2011
backstage pass

ahhhh that end with caroline?!
What is going to happen to her :O

I felt sorry for klaus in this episode... is that weird...

23-09-2011
fashion insider

Another mostly very boring episode.

Elena completely disregarding that her boyfriend killed a human in cold blood and is all must. save. Stefan. Seriously, show? Thanks for making Elena a freaking plot device for the damn Salvatores!

Alaric/Elena. Huge amount of totally inappropriate chemistry, LOL. I don't want the show to go there... But hell, I'll taking over it either Salvatore brothers! Matt Davis is fiiine!

Jer/Matt - whatever. Boring. Boring. Boring. Until, Anna! Yay! She was always the only one who made Jeremy even a smidgen interesting.

Aww, Tyler trying to save Caroline! Love my Forwood. But best. casting. ever: Getting HRG to be Caroline's gay vampire slayer daddy!!! Also, Caroline's "Daddy?" - totally Alias, season 1. And bonus points if HRG's pet name for Caroline is Care Bear.

I said I would give Klaus a chance... But it turns out that my first impression was spot on. He's a petulant overgrown brat (and we already have Damon for that!) who's a little lonely boy and just want friends. BAHHHHH! That was his grand master plan for 1000 years? Getting friends?

23-09-2011
V.I.P.

OMG, I did love when Damon shoved Elena into the lake! Haha He's so immature!

Alaric, Elena and Jeremey being roommates! Aw...they are like a bunch of misfit toys. But yeah, Nina Dobrev and Matt Davis may be a little attracted to each other because they were playing it a little sexy at times. Can't hide chemistry.

23-09-2011
fashion insider

They need to bring back Elijah and Katherine ASAP. Elijah, because he way more BAMF than whiny Klaus and because he's the only guy who makes Elena interesting. She's actually allowed to show a personality and have independent thoughts around him. Katherine because she was a HBIC and someone gorgeous and talented like Nina should portray interesting characters instead of a dull as dishwater object for two brothers to fight over. I find it curious how I hate almost all DE and SE scenes, but find DS scenes actually quite okay. The triangle makes them all look bad.

23-09-2011
trendsetter

I need Elijah back because it's just been so darn boring without him. It's rather sad that the only part of last night's episode that I enjoyed was Tyler telling his mother that Caroline wasn't a prostitute. I get so excited when I see him in the "previously on The Vampire Diaries"

Has anyone else noticed the way Nina speaks? It drives me nuts how her she moves her mouth. I know it's weird but look out for it.

Bored of Klaus and Stefan already but next week is the flashback episode so maybe it will pick up. I don't understand something though, if Stefan could hear the three musketeers roaming the mountain, with Klaus being a hybrid surely he would have heard them too?

23-09-2011
fashion insider

^Another Elijah fan? *high five* Yep. I miss him dreadfully too.

Hehe. Don't forget Tyler confronting his mom about the vervain. That was pretty funny too.

Must be the selective vampire hearing. Or sloppy writing. Take your pick. But honestly, Klaus IS stupid. He killed Katherine's entire family thus almost destroying his chance to break the curse. This time, he wipes out an entire werewolf pack without even testing his plan first, when werewolves are supposedly hard to come by. Between Klaus' and Elena's stupidity in this episode... It was a very stupid episode.

23-09-2011
trendsetter

^^*high 5* back

Oh yeh actually that whole arc of him showing his mum that he is a werewolf and that scene with Matt, that bromance needs to be mended yo'. Imagine Tyler, Matt and Jeremy's epicness of a bromance. Woah

I don't understand why they've made Elena into a mute, I mean she was quite strong in the beginning of the first season but it just seems she's become really stupid. Maybe it was just her having faith in Alaric but I can't believe she thought that between her and Ric, they could take on a herd of werewolves with that wolfbane grenade bomb thing. I mean really Elena?? The past year didn't teach you anything about how not everything is what it seems and anything can happen.

23-09-2011
V.I.P.

^^Yeah, I don't like when the vampire shows make the lead girls such fools. I mean, Stefan has not been on good behavior. I can understand wanting to save him from Klaus, but he's a big boy and he's also immortal. She can be killed again. I'd like to see her have an "A-Ha" moment and not be so foolish.

23-09-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygodiva View Post
^^*high 5* back

Oh yeh actually that whole arc of him showing his mum that he is a werewolf and that scene with Matt, that bromance needs to be mended yo'. Imagine Tyler, Matt and Jeremy's epicness of a bromance. Woah

I don't understand why they've made Elena into a mute, I mean she was quite strong in the beginning of the first season but it just seems she's become really stupid. Maybe it was just her having faith in Alaric but I can't believe she thought that between her and Ric, they could take on a herd of werewolves with that wolfbane grenade bomb thing. I mean really Elena?? The past year didn't teach you anything about how not everything is what it seems and anything can happen.
Elijah fans have great hair

I really don't care for Matt or Jeremy - or Vicky so the ghost story doesn't interest me except that I'm happy to see Anna again. However, I did like Matt and Tyler's friendship and I enjoy Jeremy with Elena. Basically, I like the everyday friendships/relationships. So if Matt/Tyler/Jeremy were going to be a OT3 bromance, that would be fine with me. Just like I enjoy Elena with Caroline and Bonnie - the only time I care about Bonnie since she's kinda a glorified plot device otherwise.

Yes, Elena was far smarter in S1. I in particular, was happy that she wasn't like oh Stefan you're a vampire, whateves I love you, but actually acted like a smart girl and took her time to think about it. That's pretty much gone with the wind nowadays. What was the urgency anyway that she HAD to go on a full moon night?

26-09-2011
fashion insider

I didn't miss Bonnie last episode at all.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, diaries, vampire