How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

10-04-2012
fashion insider

Yes, there will be episode before and about the accident.

10-04-2012
V.I.P.

New HQ promotional pics

fantastiqueworldblog.wordpress

11-04-2012
rising star

Pictures from 03x20 "Do Not Go Gentle" and new promotional picture:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/VAMPI...10653155652405

V.I.P.

The Vampire Diaries - Episode 3.21 - Before Sunset - Press Release

Quote:
A DAY WITHOUT A VAMPIRE — Klaus acts on his intentions to leave town with Elena (Nina Dobrev), but finds resistance from a surprising new enemy. Bonnie (Kat Graham) calls on Abby (guest star Persia White) to help her with a difficult spell. As events spiral out of control, Elena is determined to protect Caroline (Candice Accola), Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) enlist Tyler’s (Michael Trevino) help, while Bonnie and Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) take a terrifying risk to make sure her spell is effective. Damon and Stefan have a surprisingly candid conversation about the future. Chris Grismer directed the episode with story by Charlie Charbonneau & Daphne Miles and teleplay by Caroline Dries (#321).
spoilertv

17-04-2012
V.I.P.

New promo pic

fantastiqueworldblog.wordpress

19-04-2012
V.I.P.

The Vampire Diaries - Season 3 Finale - The Departed - Press Release

Quote:
THE SECRET HERO — Determined to protect his sister, Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) makes a decision that will change everything. In the harsh reality of the present situation, Elena (Nina Dobrev) longs for simpler times when her parents, Grayson (guest star Jason MacDonald) and Miranda (guest star Erin Beute), and Aunt Jenna (guest star Sara Canning) were still alive and her biggest concern was her relationship with Matt (Zach Roerig). Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) leave Mystic Falls together on a mission, but soon split up when Elena needs one of them. Caroline (Candice Accola) and Tyler (Michael Trevino) are forced to make a life-changing decision. Finally, Bonnie (Kat Graham) makes a secret deal that has heartbreaking consequences. John Behring directed the episode with story by Brett Matthews & Elisabeth R. Finch and teleplay by Julie Plec (#322).
spoilertv

tvguide

19-04-2012
fashion elite

finally got caught up with season 3, i feel like this season is all over the place. although klaus and his family are entertaining.

rising star

^I agree...I think the Originals are the highlight of this season

V.I.P.

Episode 3×21 ” Before The Sunset”

thevampireclub.wordpress

20-04-2012
V.I.P.

Thursday nights new episode was good, but boring at the same time...

-Damon and Elena... Enough said
-I always feel bad for Rebecca somehow. Her scene with Matt and the one with her mother as well.
-Esther is now possessing Rebecca's body. (Didn't see that coming).

Last edited by wickedcrazyness; 20-04-2012 at 04:45 AM.
20-04-2012
fashion icon

^ Seriously Elena is effin annoying that she's playing with brothers. Also I don't like that Rose's speach about the feelings of those two. I feel sorry for Stefan. Why can't he get a hot girl and make Elena jealous. Hate Delena.

20-04-2012
rising star

^I think Elena is annoying too! She has become worse than Katherine when it comes to Damon and Stefan.
03x18 She tells Stefan "I've never stop loving you"
03x19 She kisses Damon then tells him that she doesn't know if she has feelings for him
03x20 She will ask Stefan to be her date at the dance
I think the show needs new writers... -.-

All I could think of in the scene when Damon and Elena were making out was that she got out of bed wearing jeans and earings xD

backstage pass

i guess she didnt have time to pack? but i agree.... she's being very undecisive and its getting unbearable.

20-04-2012
tfs star

i think the writers of vpd are suffering a severe case of writer's block... they've been pulling this little 'elena-damon-stefan' threesome for the entire season, as well as most of last season. they've clearly used way too many plot lines up at the same time, and have now run out. that's probably why it seems like vpd is going on hiatus every 2 episodes or so :p

anyhow, aside from that, last night's episode was the best one in a while, although i'm also sick of mystic falls constantly having 1920's themed balls for the finale! on that note, who do you guyss think is going to die on the season finale?

fashion elite

i haven't seen last night episode yet but I'm so over the elena-damon-stefan triangle. i just think they need to let elena be single for like a whole season and then decide who the heck she likes better.
i don't like alaric's storyline at all, it's like they were trying to a find a way for him to stay relevant. and dr. fell is pretty useless, i feel like they only included her because she's paul's wife.
i hate katherine but i'm really starting to miss her

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, diaries, vampire