How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-04-2012
tfs star

^agreed on the missing katherine part... who's with me that she'll make a 'surprise' reappearance at the ball on the season finale? probably with elijah in tow, seeing as how this IS the season of the originals

20-04-2012
trendsetter

Next week's the finale? Might tune in then. Is it necessary to catch up? I don't think I've watched since the Damon flashback episode.

21-04-2012
rising star

^
No, the season finale is in 3 weeks
Posted via Mobile Device

22-04-2012
fashion insider

Can someone just kill Elena or turn her into vampire because she's annoying as hell.

22-04-2012
fashion elite

^ what bugs me more is nina's loud intake of breath before and after every single line

V.I.P.

BTS

thevampireclub.wordpress

23-04-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionmuse View Post
^ what bugs me more is nina's loud intake of breath before and after every single line
That's because she's suffering so much

23-04-2012
rising star

^^^
I've noticed the whole breathing thing too! It's so annoying! And it's even worse when sometimes she's doing it while she talks! I can barely undertsand what she's saying sometimes

fashion elite

it just looks like she doesn't give a crap when she exhales like that during a line

trendsetter

You guys are too funny. It's only just started to bother you guys how Nina acts?? She's always been the weak link for me among the TVD cast.

23-04-2012
backstage pass

Guys you read my thoughts. Sometimes, I even watch it with subtitles, I can't understand what she's saying. It's like she took a spoon of cereals in her mouth and can't talk. She either breaths too loud or speaks with VERY low voice. It's not like I can't understand english but she doesn't realise she's in the middle of shooting and she must speak loud and clear. Oh, and her acting is really weak. Elena as a character is awful and Nina isn't that good actress.

23-04-2012
fashion icon

Well, tbh I like Caroline the most, female characters are pretty poor. (Maybe Rebekah sometimes, I don't even like Bonnie now)

23-04-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezimienna View Post
Well, tbh I like Caroline the most, female characters are pretty poor. (Maybe Rebekah sometimes, I don't even like Bonnie now)
Definitely with you on almost everything you said. Bonnie has been pissing me off for a while now, probably around the beginning of this season when they tried to give her a bigger role in the show. it's like, if you're only gonna feature her as a whiney girl who brings nothing but attitude most of the time- WHY??!

caroline is also my favourite too. nice to see that they've allowed her to mature into a strong headed, non-ditzy girl. same with rebekah.
i'm really curious as to what the writers will do with this whole rebekah&esther thing now!

fashion elite

nina's acting didn't bother me that much until season two when she had to play katherine and elena was becoming more of a complex character.

oh there's a list of characters that bug me. matt, sheriff forbes, jenna, bonnie (sometimes but then i think this girl has been through so much crap she has a reason to be whiney)... i also hate the idea of elena and damon together, i may be one of a small group of people who don't want them to happen

Last edited by fashionmuse; 23-04-2012 at 04:01 PM.
23-04-2012
trendsetter

Caroline and Bonnie have always been my favourite. Elena is just too whiny and, as much as people will deny, she is the most selfish person ever.

Someone should let Nina know about her acting problems like they have to Ian about his eye thing, I think he sort of toned it down a notch from what I can remember.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, diaries, vampire