How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Entertainment Spot
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-04-2012
fashion elite

^ wait they actually told ian to stop with the eye thing? i remember it bugged me soooo much during the beginning of season one when he did it a lot. i haven't even noticed he stopped

23-04-2012
fashion icon

^^^^me too! I was like what the... !? at the end of the episode.

^^^I'm in that small group too! (Not so small I see ) I. Just. Hate. It! I don't like the way they treat Stefan's character or plot, seriously, he wasn't/isn't my favourite, but if I had to choose between the boys, Stefan would be the one that deserves Elena's love (not like Elena is such a ... rn). I kind of liked Stelena together. Their relationship was all so natural, very sweet, very everything. Now I can't imagine he's back with Elena, not after her awful play & behaviour.

^^Yes, Nina's acting is... to be delicate, not so bearable.

^Yup, he stopped

Last edited by Bezimienna; 23-04-2012 at 04:16 PM.
23-04-2012
fashion elite

thank you! finally someone else who doesn't support delena. i don't want damon and elena to be together because he 1. killed jeremy without knowing about the ring 2. wanted to kill caroline after she turned 3. almost killed bonnie like 2 or 3 times. so yea basically he tried to kill everyone elena loves

stefan may have gone crazy but at least he had an excuse and didn't attempt to kill elena's family & friends

fashion icon

^this. Damon may be a bang bang hot bad boy but he's too risky. And too unpredictable, in negative way

23-04-2012
trendsetter

Well I'm assuming someone told him to stop because I hadn't notice it as much before I stopped watching. And Nina's acting

+1 for that small group of people who don't want Delena to happen.

And to be honest, I have no love for Stelena anymore either. I'm so turned off by how Elena has developed from season 1. I will never understand how someone can befriend a person who killed their brother, attempted to kill both their best friends and threatened to kill your family members. Like I just don't get it, like I think about it from every single aspect and it still doesn't make sense to me how Elena befriended Damon.

Bonnie maybe whiney but she has like legit reasons to be whiney. I'm not saying Elena doesn't either but Elena chose to be in the magical world; Bonnie tried to stop. Her grams dies from a spell to help the Salvatores, her momma left because of Elena's momma; it's like how much is she supposed to take and no one gives a **** about her.

23-04-2012
fashion elite

yea like i get that damon has changed but the jeremy incident from season two still gets to me. i mean he was just angry that elena said he wouldn't kiss him and his response is snapping jeremy's neck?

i feel terrible for bonnie, she needs to get away from them all. they tell her to do so many favors and she always suffers for it and no one cares! I'm getting angry now

i wonder who elena will "chose" at the end of this season though. maybe matt davis will get his wish and she chooses alaric

fashion icon

haha I hoped for Elijah

23-04-2012
trendsetter

OMG let's not even start with Elijah and Elena

23-04-2012
fashion icon

yeaaaah Sorry, it's just me being me

Last edited by Bezimienna; 23-04-2012 at 04:53 PM.
23-04-2012
trendsetter

^^ LOL. It's just Elena, I just don't like the character as you can tell.

23-04-2012
front row

Am I the only one that actually likes last week's episode? haha
You guys are so funny, it's been months that you're saying how annoyed and bored you are by this series, but you're still here commenting

No offense, it's just funny how sometimes, people get bored by a show and still watch it for months hoping it gets better.

To be honest, I really enjoyed last week episode, and it gave me some of the same feelings than the first season's finale... (I know what you think )

And I actually didn't hate the damon elena kissing scene at all neither. You can tell that the writers have actually done lots of efforts not to make this season too predictable. They could have been very straight forward, putting Damon and Elena together from the middle of the season.

And I don't know... it seems to me that it's actually pretty believable to be attracted by two men in the same time and not know who you have to choose... It would have been hard to believe if Elena would have decided to go for Damon completely forgetting about Stefan.

Last thing : Ian cut his hair, and just for this, huge yey!

trendsetter

I wouldn't say I'm bored of the show, annoyed a little but not bored since I'm still checking to see how the episodes are doing. I'm just not caring about the direction the storyline has taken regarding The Originals. The development of characters hasn't been all that either so I'm just not caring.

Regarding Elena being in love with two guys, yeh it's believable but the second guy is the one who killed your brother because you didn't declare the same love back for him, who force fed you his blood without asking because of selfish reasons, who doesn't, to be honest, give a monkey's backside about your friends or family. I just don't see how someone can "fall in love" with someone like that especially after you declared you hate him. Just me personally, I don't understand it.

23-04-2012
tfs star

i'm not bored of the show either... but i've definitely started not liking it quite as much. it's not boring, but i'd actually say it's become quite predictable. by this i mean by characters doing something they've already done, or writers dragging the same problems through the entire season or through such a long time that by the time it finally happens, you're glad something new will get to occurr. (i.e. delena's kiss)

at this pace, i won't be surprised if at the ball during the finale, damon will kiss who he THINKS to be elena but will be katherine, as they have to bring her back to town dramatically anyway :p

fashion elite

i actually only started watched the show about a month ago and started commenting here
about a week ago but i was surprised at how much i enjoyed it, usually i don't like any of the shows on the CW. and the writers do a good job of adding twists and new storylines.

haha i love elijah! also matt could be an option

front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermodel View Post
at this pace, i won't be surprised if at the ball during the finale, damon will kiss who he THINKS to be elena but will be katherine, as they have to bring her back to town dramatically anyway :p
That's me who will get annoyed If they decide to do something like this :p
I get your point guys. Let's see what happens next!

Tags
#2, diaries, vampire